Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

5 posters

St. Ivalice Pt. 2

Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

St. Ivalice Pt. 2 Empty St. Ivalice Pt. 2

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:42 pm

He was still feeling weird about him being human again. He was now able to die, and grow old. He was a bit more careful of what he does. He came back to St. Ivalice for a very long vacation. But he had a over whelming feeling something was about to happen to get him out of this vacation.

He was down in the lower part of town talking to all the kids there, telling them his stories. One of them in particular reminded him of himself before the accident. So innocent, the child, so curious, so strong. He could not help but think to himself that these young ones have so much to look forward to. Well, if nothing bad happens that is...
    Valgius

St. Ivalice Pt. 2 Empty Re: St. Ivalice Pt. 2

Post  Valgius Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:51 pm

Valgius landed his Gummi Ship near where Maxx was. "Well, maybe it is here. What do you think, Trabon?" Valgius said. His Moogle companion shrugged, strapping on his sword. "I don't know, kupo!" he said. Valgius looked around, absorbing all of the sights.
    Pain
    Pain

Post  Pain Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:35 pm

Pain watches Maxxmillion to the children. He smiles as the children played. It make him hunger just watching. But he would wait for his chance and just watch in the shadows.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:49 pm

"Hey, Maxx!" Valgius says, catching site of him. "Long time, no see, eh? I think we saw each other last was at the Great Sea, correct?"
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:27 pm

Syclar came out of no where thrashing his sword around he cut valguise like heck
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:59 am

After the first hit, Valgius summoned his Keyblade, blocking the rest of Syclar's blows. "Didn't you get enough back in the Great Sea? Don't tell me I have to teach you another lesson?" Valgius said, hitting Syclar with a Blizzaga spell.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:00 pm

Syclar luaghed as he hit valguise multiple times then he backed away to avoid being hit and prepared for another run
    kofubuny
    kofubuny

Post  kofubuny Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:01 pm

Kofubuny portaled to yet another new place, and saw a tall heartless that she knew as Pain, she walked up beside him in shadow, and looked to the children he was staring at with curiosity.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:38 pm

Valgius blocks most of the blows with ease. "Man, you never learn, do you?" he asked.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:23 pm

"Come on now! There is little children around! Have you no shame!" Maxxamillion cried.

He jumped into action, connecting his sword to his armlet, then throwing it, wrapping the blade around syclar's neck. Then pointing the gun to him.

"I can kill you two ways now; One is to just shot you right here. The other is to pull my sword back, causing my sword to go around you neck and ripping it off... But, alas, I will let you live if you leave right now and never come back. Understand?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content