Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

3 posters

Four Lands, Pt. 2

Valgius

Four Lands, Pt. 2 Empty Four Lands, Pt. 2

Post  Valgius Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:42 pm

Valgius lands his ship in the Wolfstaag Mountains. He then gets out and looks around. "Well, I was a bit off on my calculations..." Valgius mutters. "I have to be at the Valley of Shale before sundown."
    hexal
    hexal

Four Lands, Pt. 2 Empty Re: Four Lands, Pt. 2

Post  hexal Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:17 am

hexal crashed AGAIN!!!!!hexal was stranded AGAIN!!!!!but this time his exploded and made a cloud of debris that made the the sky of the of the world dark for a few minutes.(yes,totally logical)
    Valgeris

Post  Valgeris Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:30 pm

Valgeris appeared from a dark portal near the Hadeshorn. "Aaah... finally." he mutters. He sees the wreckage of Hexal's ship in the Strelehiem Plains. "The boy needs to learn to stop crashing his ship... but he's over 250 miles away... I think I won't be bothered by him."
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:44 pm

Valgius hikes up to the Valley of Shale. There he sees Valgeris. He walks up, not hiding his presence. "Aaahh... the Hadeshorn... it's waters are death to mortals. Fitting place for you to appear... since you aren't affected by it..." Valgius says.
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:02 am

Hexal got out of only to see its rockets push it under the ground then the boosters made a slight explosion.then hexal went underground for protection.
    Valgeris

Post  Valgeris Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:40 pm

Valgeris turned to see Valgius. "Well, we finally get to fight uninterupted, eh?" Valgeris said. "Don't worry... I won't use the Hadeshorn's properties to my advantage... this time." He then summons his Dark Keyblade and blasts a Dark Firaga at Valgius.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:35 pm