Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

2 posters

St. Ivalice pt. 1

Elita Lucrece

St. Ivalice pt. 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: St. Ivalice pt. 1

Post  Elita Lucrece Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:50 am

She giggled looking around them. "I don't mind, I can go for a long time. Which ever way yu think is best." she paused. "OH!" She blushd again and grinned. "I never introduced myself! My Names Elita Lucrece! What's you'rs?" She grinned at him.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:52 am

He smiles at her "My name is Maxx, nice to meet you, and so, let us take the stairs, so you can truly enjoy the sites of St. Ivalice! Oh, and just to warn you, the person who owns the Chocobo Stable is a moogle, you do not have to talk with them if you do not want to, I will hand everything."
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:55 am

She nodded. "That would be nice." She tightened her eye patch again. "I don't mind, I can talk to them. I'm already asking too much as it is!" She waved it off. "I would face off against a dozen heartless if it ment I could be near a chocobo! I love those things."
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:01 am

Maxx chuckled, "Heh, ok, if you wish, but I will be there to help at anytime." They started to climb what seemed to be an endless flight of stairs."So, tell me, how was it living at Hyrule?"
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:18 am

She smiled as she stared at the stairs. "Well, when I was younger it was really nice; but after a few years a man named Ganindorf started to take over. It's not reall safe anymore. If you stay out past adrk in the Fields you could be attacked. I left only a month ago." Her eyes glazed over slightly. "It really is a beautiful place though, at least in the morning." She smiled at him sadly.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:23 am

Maxx looks ahead. "I see, well, hopefully that man will leave it alone someday, maybe someone will defeat him? who knows, right? So you only left a month ago? nice travel time really,that distance in that short of time. So, what are your interests these days? I know, a lot of small talk, but hey, long staircase," He smiles at her.
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:38 am

She chuckled. "Yeah well, I just kept going until I needed food and other suplise. I enjoy watching the going ons of others. It's nice to see people so happy. It IS a long staircase." She grinned turning around so that she was walking backwards. "So, I asked earlier. What kinds of parts do you need? I can help you get them. It's the least I can do for the help!"
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:44 am

Maxx smiles. "Oh, just normal stuff, I do not know what pieces that you might have, but maybe I can find out later what pieces you have extra of, it would be nice to see your ship, unless you do not trust me."
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:32 am

She smirked. "I doubt I have anything to worry about." She rolled her eyes. "Unless you're planning to rob me blind? Is thre reason I shouldn't trust you?" She asked mockingly.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:34 am

Maxx looked over at her. "Well, by definition of me, yeah, there is a lot of reasons not to trust me, I am a sky pirate, I am Nobody, and I am very tricky, heh, but I am not, and was not planning on stealing from you, like I said, sky pirates are not thieves really, just when they need to be, and usually from people who deserve it. So far, it seems that I can trust you, I mean you do now about where the stuff I stole went, and you say you was not going to tell anyone. So, yeah you can trust me." He smiled then lauged.
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:50 pm

She nodded. "I thought I could. I'm normally really good at telling who I can trust, or not." She smiled and stretched her arms above her head. "And I really wont tell anyone about what I saw. That would most likely endanger those children; and I really don't want that." She shifted her pack. "I don't want to get mixed up in any trouble. Just need to get what I need and leave without causing any camotion." She shrugged.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:48 pm

"But yet you hang around me? Hmm, weird," he smiled,"Well, anyways, what are you trying to get? Maybe a sky pirate can help?"
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:14 am

She eyed him. "Well, I need to stock up on Hi-potions, and other things for battle. Assuming I need to fight." She grimmaced. "That's really all need for now. I might need other things; but I wouldn't know, this is my first tme travling." She chuckled nervously."Maybe a map too. It's not all that fun being lost. Not that I even know where I'm going." She sighed.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:57 am

"Ha, ok, tell you what, I will get you supplies, and the such, since I know about traveling, but you have to do me a favor. Got it? And all I ask is that you allow me to come along with you, I won't be a bother, I am just in the mood to travel again, and well my wings are broken. And just so you know, saying my wings are broken is basically sky pirate slang for my ship is broken."
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:19 am

She gaved him an odd look. "Sure, I don't mind at all. AndI know what that means. I'm not stupid." She stuck her toung out at him childishly. "Sounds like a deal then!" She held out her hand and grinned at him kindly. "Always looking for someon to travle with. It gets a bit boring all by yourself."
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:41 pm

He smiled "Aye, you can say that again!" He shook her and knelt towards with it, will he held it. Maxx got back up and continued walking, and then looked up. "Oh, it seems that we are at the top now. The stables are just around the corner."
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:11 pm

She chuckled and shook her head. "Yay! It's ben so long since I've seen a chocobo!" She grinned joyfully and fallowed him quietly, her steps not even making a sound anymore.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:55 pm

The Chocobo stables was enormous. There was chocobos everywhere. There was the normal species, the gold ones. There was even very rare ones, like the red. Red chocobos, if Maxx recalls right, are the hardest ones to tame, so a tamed red chocobo would be very expensive. There was black, that was almost as common as a gold chocobo, and just a bit harder to train. The stables themselves was not in bad condition either, they was nice and clean. Maxx was curious as to why this was, but it did not bother him. It was a hour or so before the people would be coming back to get there chocobos so if they were going to see them, it better be before that, it would be hectic to try and visit the chocobos if they started to come.

"Well, seems like it is time, so, do you want to talk to the moogle or shall I? Remember, they are just like humans, just smaller, and able to fly without magic. Oh, and they say 'kupo' which I could explain why, but would be a very big conversation about the genetic make-up, and the anatomy of the moogle."
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:16 pm

She gazed in awe around them, her visble eye shining with wonder. "W-why don't you." she said, turing to smile sheepishly at him. "I'd only make a fool of myself." She skratched the back of her head. She stepped back and allowed him to talk to the moogle as she inspected the Chocobos. "Ive never seen so many before." She whispered. She grimaced. "I would really have enjoyed going without the mental image of moogle anatomy. Ku..po? That sounds oddly familer...." She muttered looking around the stables. "Ha, our horse stables are cleaner...or they were.... probably not now..." She rambled to herself.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:29 pm

Maxx laughed and went to talk to the stable owner.

A bit later, he came back and had some good news "Do you want to ride one? I talked him into letting us, if ya wanted. It can only be for a bit though."
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:37 pm

Her eyes widend. "R-really? I can ride one?" she smiled at him thankfully. "That would be wounderful" She grinned and tilted her head to the side.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:40 pm

"Yeah, as long as we give them back, it is ok. Do you know how to ride one? They are a lot different from horses." Maxx said.
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:42 pm

She blushed. "N-not really. When they were in my world I never really got a change too. I'm sure it can't be that difficult." She stammered, bitting on her lower lip.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:46 pm

Maxx looked at her, and thought a bit. "Well, I could ride on the same chocobo as you, and teach you the differences, if that does not bothers you." Maxx said, as charmingly he could.
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:48 pm

She chuckled. "Charming." She teased, then smiled. "That would really help though. I don't really mind." Se blushed again. "I guess I should have known it would be different though."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content