Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

4 posters

Angara pt. 1

Valgius

Angara pt. 1 Empty Angara pt. 1

Post  Valgius Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:23 pm

In the Vale, Valgius was just settling down to go to sleep, when he saw a bright light. "What is it now?" he muttered to himself and promptly got right back out of bed. As he went downstairs, his mother, Angelia, stopped him. "Valgius, what's wrong?" "Nothing, mother, other than the fact that I saw a bright light outside of Vale." "Well, be careful, dear. The Wise One knows we have enough problems with those shadows running around..." With that, she returned to her room. Just before he opened the front door on the bottom floor, he was stopped by his wife, Lanialexora. "Valgius, what's the matter?" "I just saw a strange light. Everything's okay, honey. Go back to bed." Without waiting to see if she obeyed, he went out the front door, and into Vale, sniffing at the cool night air from beneath his mask.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Angara pt. 1 Empty Re: Angara pt. 1

Post  Risette Mortuada Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:32 am

It almost seemd like there were too many of them to deal with. No matter how many times Risette swung her keyblade, the heartless just kept coming. "Bloopdy shadows!" She cried, swinging her blade down on yet another heartless, hitting it's ball-shaped head. "Get away from me!" Another swing, another few heartless dissapear in a cloud of black, leaving behind a heart, which another heartless would just grab and use to become stronger. Risette, however, had no way of getting stronger; it looked like the end. Stuck in a strange new world with not a single thing to her name...Risette wasn't going to let herself die out that way. Shw kept swinging her keyblade out of sheer determination, since all else was beginning to fail.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:52 am

Stepping out of his mansion, the first thing Valgius saw was the Heartless attacking someone. She appeared to have a key of sorts. A Keyblader! Valgius thought. With that, he threw out his hand into their midst. He waited until the right time, then he made his own Keyblade appear. The Keyblade acted like a boomerang, obliterating any Heartless in his path, then richocheting back to Valgius, who then started to go after the Heartless with inhuman ferocity. Meanwhile, Trabon, being a Mog Knight, was also doing his part, his blade wiping more and more of the Heartless.

[sorry if i take a while to reply. i'm only able to get on a school. rarely can i get on late, so i hope you forgive me!]
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:01 pm

((don't worry about it! I can't get on often either!))

Risette nearly fainted out of sheer delight. Another keyblader had just appeared! The numbers of heartless steadily declined with the new help,allowing Risette more and more time to rest. Still, she hacked at the shadows mercilessly, until they were, it seemed, no more. As the last shadow was wiped away, Risette let her arms fall to her sides, and sank to her knees in exaughstion. She looked up happily at the man and moogle that had saved her life.

"Thank you......thanks so much..." she said, her heavy breathing preventing proper sentence structure. "You....you really saved my behind back there..."
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:43 am

Valgius turned to her "No prob-" he stopped. "Risette? Is that you? It's me, Valgius. We met at Micky's Castle, remember?"
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:41 pm

"V-Valgius?!?" Risette's eyes widened in surprise. She hadn't seen him in goodness know how long! Not knowing what else to do, she immediately rose to her feet and embraced the man. "I hardly recognized you," she said, quickly letting go. "It's been awhile, hasn't it?"
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:26 pm

"Yes, it has." Valgius replied. Just then, Lanialexora came out. Unbeknownst to the 2 Keybladers, one Soldier Heartless lept from the roof. Before either of the humans or the Moogle could react, it stole Lani's heart. Valgius stared ahead, unbeleiving. His anger reached its climax as Lani's body finished disappearing. With a roar, Valgius let loose a very large fireball from his Keyblade. Fueled by his anger, the fireball exploded with a lot of force. Realizing before it struck what would happen, Valgius used his cape to sheild Risette and himself from the searing heat of the explosion. After is disappeared, Valgius wept. There was nothing of the Heartless.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:24 am

Risette placed a hand gently on Valgius' shoulder. she didn't know what to say. That woman must have been special to him, otherwise he wouldn't have felt, let alone looked, so.....depressed. "V-valgius....I'm so sorry...." those were the only words that managed to escape her lips. She wanted to say more, but couldn't fine just what was right to say.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:45 pm

Valgius pulled himself together shortly. "Would you like to come in?" he asked Risette. "Trabon, go and see if Mother is okay." Valgius told Trabon. "Gothca, kupo!" Trabon replied, flying off.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:32 am

Risette nodded. "S-sure...Valgius..." she stopped herself from going inside, and turned to face him. "Are you all right?" she asked. She wasn't really sure what else to say.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:06 am

"I'll explain everything in a bit." Valgius said, leading her to the kithcen. "Won't you sit down?" he pointed to a chair at a nice looking table. "Bad news, kupo..." Trabon said, returning from upstairs. "What is it?" Valgius asked. "They got your mother too, kupo!" Trabon said, "But I got them good!" "Thanks, Trabon." With that he turned again to Risette. "Would you like some eggs?" he asked her, moving toward his refigerator.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:27 pm

"Risette glanced to Trabon, then back to Valgius as she sat at the table. "No, thank you...I'm not all that hungry..." she looked down at the table, running her finger along its edge. "I'm so sorry about your mother, Valgius..."
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:46 pm

Valgius made himself a plate of scrambled eggs. "It's okay. It is the beautiful female you saw that I greive over. It is about time I explain some things about myself. The first thing you should know is that I am not truly from Weywerd. I am from a long-forgotten world. It was from that world that I came from. Only my mother and Lanialexora, the woman whom you saw, and I survived the onslaught from the Heartless. Soon, we arrived on Weywerd. I was ten years old then. When we were sixteen, Lani and I got married. About five months ago, I learned that Lani was going to have a son. I was overjoyed. About three weeks ago, I was sleeping. Suddenly, something fell on my mask cracking it. When I awoke, there was the Keyblade. I didn't know what it was, truth be told. The next day, I went to the Vale Elder's house. That was when I learned of the history of Sora and the Heartless. The whole story. I decided that it was my mission to find and destroy the machine that Ansem created to create Heartless. So, I designed my stealthy Gummi Ship and took off in search of the machine. Something that not too many people don't know also is why I wear the mask that I wear. The mask is a symbol of manhood in the Masked tribe. However, the day I learned about the history is also the day that Alex, an old enemy of Weywerd, broke out of Mt. Aleph. I stopped him, but he placed a curse on my mask. He said I was doomed to wear the mask until I could destroy the machine that creates the Heartless. Any questions so far?" He paused mainly because he needed to. The whole time, he also picked at his plate of eggs, his appetite pretty much gone due to the loss of Lani.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:34 pm

Risette was still trying to digest all that Valgius had told her, but she nodded, nonetheless. "One, actually....you mentioned something about a machine that....that creates heartless? Care to explain?" Truth be told, she was curious to learn of the machine. Maybe, if it was taken care of, if they could fine it and stop it, they could make a positive impact on the worlds.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:56 am

"Well, I don't know how to really explain it... OH, wait!" With that, Valgius lept up and went to a cabinet. I know it's in here somewhere Valgius thought. "Ah, here it is!" Valgius said. He went back to his seat, sat down and slid an emerald brooch toward Risette. "I beleive this is yours? I found it attached to one of my hunting boots when I left Beast's Castle. I didn't recognize it, so I kept it until I would get the chance to return it to you. I remembered you saying something about looking for a brooch when I thought you were a Heartless." Valgius said, almost cringing at the memory.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:25 am

Risette nearly cringed at the memory, herself. Being mistaken for a heartless by her friend was in no way fun. Despite that, though, the sight of her brooch lit up her eyes until they sparkled. "Y-you had it all this time?! Thanks for holding onto it for me!" She took it gladly from him, and Pinned it to the side of her shirt. "It means a lot to me, this brooch. My mother gave it to me!" Risette smiled warmly at the memory of her mother. "She was just like me....and that's why neither of us could stay..."
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:58 am

"Oh, I see..." Valgius said. He never really understood why Risette left Wonderland. "Now, back to the machine." Valgius said, pushing aside all other thoughts. "From what I read, apparently back in Sora's time, there was a philosopher who lived at Hollow Bastion named Ansem. One day, he discovered some Heartless in his basement. He studied them, and eventually created a machine to artificially replicate the effects of a person losing their heart to darkness, therefore becoming a Heartless. I have made it my personal mission to find and destroy this machine." Just as he finished, his Keyblade, which he hadn't put away, flashed and there was a silver chain with a golden object that looked like a sun. "The Golden Sun!" Valgius said suddenly.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:02 pm

"Oh, I see-" she was cut off. "T-the golden sun?" Risette's head unconciously tilted to the side. "I'm sorry, what's going on?"
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:13 pm

"I'll have to look for my Weywerd history book before I can explain it properly." Valgius said. "Wait, do you want to come with me?" he asked.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:49 pm

"oh, i see...." A history book? Risette was confused, but Valgius' second comment provided way to finding answers. "Sure! You lead, and I'll follow!" She smiled.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:51 am

Valgius smiled, but of course it wasn't visible, and started up the stairs. On the landing of the third floor, he turned into a room. On the door was a sign that read "Masked Study. QUEIT PLEASE!". Valgius entered and immeadetly began to look on one of the many bookshelves.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:41 am

Risette had followed, and could do nothing but gaze in awe at the room Valgius had led her to. "I've never seen so many books in my entire life! What're they all for?" She lit up excitedly, and, walking over to the closest shelf, began looking at the books' titles.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:27 pm

"Well, they're from all sorts of different subjects. A lot of them deal with all of the many worlds. I did not obtain a lot of them until I became a Keyblader." Valgius replied. "Curses! I can't find it!" Valgius said after a few minutes. He turned to his friend. "Well, I'll give you a short version. The Golden Sun is nothing more than the symbol of Alchemy returned to Wewerd."
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:58 pm

Risette gawked for another moment at the books. "So, the entire library is recent?" Amazing was the only word she thought could describe it. She left her thought a lone for a moment, though, and turned to Valgius."I see." Risette wondered just why he had needed the book to explain it. "An alchemic symbol....interesting. This is a new experience for me, but a good one." At least, she thought it a good one. After all, Risette was learning something new!
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:47 am

"Well I-" Valgius started to say, but was cut off by a loud knock on the door. "I wonder who that is?" Valgius said. "C'mon, Risette." Valgius said, starting for the stairs.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content