Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

2 posters

End Of The World

Xandrick
    Xandrick

End Of The World Empty End Of The World

Post  Xandrick Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:17 am

Xandrick sighed heavily as he sat on a stone when one first appears in this world. He liked the place as mostly no one would come here, as there was nothing here but heartlesses to battle if you were to roam onto the unseen ground..
    He found this place beautiful although it was enemy territory but it was the only other place he considered home other than his crypt in Halloween Town. Another place of solitude since he really didn't belong anymore...as that was a given to him. Even his somebody from his fragmented memory didn't belong anywhere but to himself when he had lost the one he held most dear...
    He was relaxed and calm as he was rarely in such a way as this...normally he wanted something was bored or angry...even depressed but not now...right now he was alright.
    Marzipanhen
    Marzipanhen

End Of The World Empty Re: End Of The World

Post  Marzipanhen Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:27 pm

MarzipanHen appeared in the dark. This isn't where I was planning on going. she thought. I was attempting to return to Hollow Bastion to see if I could rally any accompaniment. She glanced around, seeing a nearby rock. It looked soft, for a rock, and MarzipanHen was really tired, maybe it wouldn't hurt to rest there for a minute, just until she got her breath back, before heading to Hollow Bastion. As she closed her eyes, she thought she sensed a flicker of heart-light, but, glancing around, trying to sense it again, she felt nothing, so she faded to sleep, or some approximation of it. This place was a safe place, nothing but heartless and dark all around, nothing could get her here.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:50 pm

He sat up as his wires were now closing in on a resting heartless as he looked to see for himself. He made his wires back off from it since nobody's can't steal hearts, but keybladers can set them free for them to snatch up. He wondered why this one was just resting there...as they normally were never out in open space at the entrance of this world...they were normally in one of those floating purple bubbles on the field.
    Marzipanhen
    Marzipanhen

Post  Marzipanhen Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:08 am

MarzipanHen twitched, as if noticing something, almost waking. "Wha?" she slurred, blinking wearily before turning on her side and drifting off again.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:54 pm

"hmm.." he examined her over, not sure what kind of heartless she was as he hadn't seen a heartless like this one before.
    Marzipanhen
    Marzipanhen

Post  Marzipanhen Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:33 pm

Marzipanhen blinked her eyes open as she yawned. She glanced upward... and saw a strange male. She whimpered a little, she still hurt from her fight, if you could really call it that, earlier, and was not looking forward to another violent encounter. But, maybe, he wouldn't hurt her (at least, not too badly), he had that vague there, not there heart presence that the one that had helped her had.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:36 pm

"...Hello" He said a bit awkwardly as he wasn't sure if it was going to respond to him or not. They usually responded with aggression so he was already prepared if it were to attack or not.
    Marzipanhen
    Marzipanhen

Post  Marzipanhen Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:40 pm

"...Hi." MarzipanHen responded, tensed, in hopes that she could escape if he started attacking.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:42 pm

He blinked a few times...never hearing a heartless speak before. "...how are you?" he asked as he had no idea what to say to this thing...actually he didn't know what to say to anything...or anyone how pitiful is that!?
    Marzipanhen
    Marzipanhen

Post  Marzipanhen Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:49 pm

"...Fine?" she responded. She looked around a bit nervously, trying to recall exactly where she was. She was very confused, trying to deal with this man with a flicker-heart. It was quite odd, actually. She stared at where his heart would be, sensing none, but feeling vague emanations from the non-existent heart. "And you?" she continued, unsure of whether or not she was responding properly, as she stared at his chest.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:51 pm

"Ok I suppose..." he blinked, noticing she was staring at his chest which made him slightly uncomfortable but he suppose it was understandable. She is a heartless, and she doesn't sense a heart within him =, obviously she doesn't know he is a nobody. "...I don't have a heart...you don't need to keep staring" he said softly.
    Marzipanhen
    Marzipanhen

Post  Marzipanhen Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:56 pm

"I'm sorry." she said. "I know you don't, it's just, when I'm not looking, it feels almost like you do." She blinked and scratched her head. "I'll try not to stare, I was just curious." She looked down at the ground before standing up. Revealing her rather (un)intimidating fencing foil, which was strapped across her back and dented from her encounter with the cruel keyblader.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:57 pm

"...What's that?" he asked, pointing to the foil that was dented for whatever reason that he did not know.
    Marzipanhen
    Marzipanhen

Post  Marzipanhen Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:05 pm

"It is my deadly weapon-" she began pulling it to her front, fruitlessly trying to yank it loose of its' improvised sheath. "Known-as-the-great-!" she tugged until she finally got it loose. "... You know what? I haven't named it yet." She brandished her fencing foil, then realized she was holding it by the sharp bit. "Ow!" she dropped it. "It's used for fencing, I think. It's really quite sharp." She then noticed, as she picked it up, by the right end this time, that it was rather dented. "Oh! I seem to have broken it again." She started bludgeoning it against a rock, trying to get the foil back into shape, but seeming to only make the sword's condition worse.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:06 pm

"....your messing it up more by doing that you know..." he said softly, watching her, finding her rather strange.
    Marzipanhen
    Marzipanhen

Post  Marzipanhen Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:11 pm

"Am I?" she asked, finally glancing down at it. "Oh! I am. ...Oops." she sat down by the rock she had been hitting it against, picking up a smaller rock and starting to beat the weapon back into a shape resembling a foil. "Thanks for telling me, I wouldn't have noticed until it got broken permanently, then I'd have to find a new one." she glanced over at him. "I just realized! I must have been bothering you for you to come up to me earlier. I'm sorry."
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:13 pm

"you weren't bothering me at all...just my wires were bugged by your presence since your a heartless...me being a nobody I don't think they would want to trust you and leave you be..." he stated, still watching her.
    Marzipanhen
    Marzipanhen

Post  Marzipanhen Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:18 pm

"Wires?" she tilted her head, curious, before brightening. "You have a telegraph?! That's... really sort of odd. ... Wait! Your telegraph is sentient? That's so cool! Do you know Morse code, then? Could you teach me? When I was-" she looked down for a moment before looking back up again. "...Anyway, I always wanted to learn!" She stopped abruptly, looking up expectantly.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:21 pm

"I know nothing of telegraphs..." The barb wires then shifted from the ground and spiraled up around them. "Those are my wires....and they can rip up mostly almost everything" He stated as some of the wires were slightly rusted and permanently stained with blood.
    Marzipanhen
    Marzipanhen

Post  Marzipanhen Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:26 pm

MarzipanHen looked somewhat intimidated, glancing down at her haphazardly repaired foil and then back up at the looming wires. She cast about for another topic that might cause the nobody to make his wires less visible once again. "So... you don't know Morse then... Oh well, it was too much to hope for, anyway. Oh! I'm really quite impolite, aren't I?" I'm MarzipanHen. Do you have a name, too? I just got mine!"
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:35 pm

"I'm Xandrick..." The the wires shifted back down into the ground, the rips and holes they made form surfacing closed up as if they were never there faint vibrtions of there movements were felt till they were deep enough to not be noticed at all. "What world did you come from MarzipanHen?"
    Marzipanhen
    Marzipanhen

Post  Marzipanhen Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:01 pm

"I'm from this odd little town that seems to revolve around the castle in its center, so much so, in fact, that no one remembers the original name of the town. We usually call it Cinderella's Palace. I'm not sure why, as Cinderella only just became princess by marrying the prince... Why do you ask? Are you from there, too?" she prattled on, obliviously.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:05 pm

"Just curious...the name of the world is Castle of dreams...and that world was destroyed a while ago..." he said softly.
    Marzipanhen
    Marzipanhen

Post  Marzipanhen Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:35 pm

"...I remember." murmured MarzipanHen. "It was really scary, little black things with glowing eyes, heartless, I know now. One got me, and I don't remember anything from then until about six months ago, when I started becoming like I am now." She grimaced a bit. "I'm sort of glad I don't remember though." She began to stare at a heartless that was trying to walk through a rock, and failing.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:39 pm

"hm...well I'm surprised you remember such a thing...normally a heartless doesn't have any memory...and normally doesn't even have any human capabilities....you must be those special ones" he blinked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:07 am