Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

4 posters

Agrabah pt. 1

Marzipanhen
    Marzipanhen

Agrabah pt. 1 Empty Agrabah pt. 1

Post  Marzipanhen Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:56 pm

MarzipanHen sneaked about, trying to find another heart to steal. She was rather tired from the heat and trying to follow Xandrick's suggestion about training. Luckily, in this city it seemed you had to have some fighting skills to survive, so taking any heart was training. She looked over to her left, spotting a good target. A bright-hearted young boy stood over there, hopefully he wouldn't be too skilled, she was somewhat tired. Why not take a little break? She prowled closer, preparing to strike.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Agrabah pt. 1 Empty Re: Agrabah pt. 1

Post  Risette Mortuada Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:04 pm

Risette swiped her hand across her forehead. "Man, it's HOT here!" she moaned. It was hot; hotter than she had expected it to be. She sighed, and resumed her stroll through the dessert. Not exactly the getaway from Wonderland she imagined; but it was better than going back there again. She wandered through the deserted town, to eventually spot a local, a young boy. Not too far from the boy's position, however, knealt a heartless. It looked like it was ready to strike. Not knowing what else to do, Risette ran over and tackled the heartless. The boy fled. "Stay away from that boy!" she said angrily, her keyblade appearing in her hand. "Or I'll knock you back into the darkness you spawned from!"
    Marzipanhen
    Marzipanhen

Post  Marzipanhen Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:04 am

"Ah, man. He got away." MarzipanHen pouted up at the keyblader, trying to hide her fear. "He's going to die soon anyway. Didn't you see how weak he was? He'll not last very long." she smiled up harmlessly. "If I promise not to take anymore hearts today, will you leave me alone?" she said as she evaluated whether a fight with this keyblader would be worth it. Her heart was quite bright, after all.
    Ulikami
    Ulikami

Post  Ulikami Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:54 am

Ulikami hid under one of the heavy duty rags he has stolen from one of the town clerks, sitting in a shadowed corner not too far from them, while chewing an apple. He had only his nose and mouth showing and had put on lipstick.
    He thickened the lipstick after taking a bite hoping his disguise will work so he can observe the current situation.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:23 am

Risette glared at the heartless for a moment longer, then stood up. "You have to promise, okay? If you go back on your word, I'm not gonna go easy on you!" She let her blade dangle beside her, and her free hand placed itself on her hip. she may have seemed strong on the outside, but the heartless' words made her worry about the boy. Risette hoped he was all right.

She turned her attention back to the situation before her. "So....what'll it be?"

((Hey~, Ulik-san, nice disguise! ^^ ))
    Marzipanhen
    Marzipanhen

Post  Marzipanhen Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:28 am

Marzipanhen got up slowly, trying to appear harmless. "Fine." she pouted standing at attention with her right hand in the air. "I solemnly swear not to take anymore hearts today." she relaxed, putting her arm down. "I still don't see why you stopped me-." she whined. "It's not like he'll be any happier with a heart, than without one..." she deliberately did not glance at Ulikami, feeling like a super-secret agent. She knew he was there, she was another heartless, how could she not?
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:07 am

Risette didn't relax the slightest bit. Something was wrong with this situation; she could feel it. She just couldn't tell what. "It's my job to stop you." she replied to the heartless' whine. "I can't let you take any more hearts. You can't take loved ones from each other any more." Risette, without realizing, was thinking back to Angara, and to what happened to Valgius the night she arrived. She still felt responsible for the occurance, and the guilt haunted her even now. She wasn't about to let herself become responsible for any more events like that. "I can't just stand by and watch you destroy someone's life." Her voice was surprisingly cold; it even sounded foreign to her. But she shrugged it off, and kept her blade ready.
    Marzipanhen
    Marzipanhen

Post  Marzipanhen Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:39 pm

"Well, fine." Marzipanhen sat down against the side of a nearby building, sulking. "If it's your job, I suppose it's okay, but I still think becoming a heartless wasn't all that bad." she glanced over at the keyblader, hoping her unarmed state would prevent the keyblader from walloping her too hard.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:25 pm

Valgius observes all of this. Soon, he realized that Risette didn't notice the other Heartless. He dropped from his perch, landing silently behind the other Heartless. Risette had the Heartless he had walloped in Strange Town covered. When he landed, he summoned his Keyblade and stuck it in the back of the other Heartless, which was in a horrible disguise. "Alright, Heartless, make a move or sound and you'll be a pile of ash! Now drop the disguise!" Vaglius hissed. "Hey, Risette, getting kind of lazy not to notice two Heartless, eh?" Valgius called to her.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:57 pm

Risette let her blade dissapear. "Okay! Thank you!" she said to the heartless, who was clearly in a bad mood. It was then that she heard a familiar voice.

"Valgius?" She spun around immediately, her bade appearing again. "W-when dfid you....how did another heartless sneak up on me?" How many times was this now, that Risette hadn't noticed another heartless? She couldn't remember. She turned back to the first heartless, her expression even colder than her previous tone, which had just now decided to return. "Planning an ambush on me, eh?" she asked the small creature sitting before her. "Clever little thing....but you're not gonna get away with it!" Risette charged at the heartless, swinging her keyblade square into its shoulder.
    Marzipanhen
    Marzipanhen

Post  Marzipanhen Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:46 pm

"Eep!" shrieked Marzipanhen upon seeing the mean guy keyblader from before. Then, suddenly the girl keyblader who had stopped threatening her turned around and hit her hard in the shoulder. "Owie!" she cried, as she hopped up off the ground, kicking dirt into the girl keyblader's eyes as she swept her foil towards her stomach, hoping that her training had payed off.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:54 am

After Valius saw what was happening, he threw his Keyblade like a boomerang. It hit the other Heartless and disappeared, reappearing back in his hand. He then pointed it back at the first Heartless. He had knocked out the one that Risette attacked.
    Marzipanhen
    Marzipanhen

Post  Marzipanhen Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:48 pm

'Oh, Kingdom Hearts!' Marzipanhen thought as she was seriously KO'ed.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:38 am

Risette rubbed her eyes furiously, trying to get the dirt out of them. "T-thanks, Valgius!" She said, smiling slightly. She didn't have to see to feel the wind that blew past as his keyblade whizzed by her, or to hear its impact.

She eventually got the dirt out of her eyes, and walked over to the KO'd heartless. She kneeled beside it, examining it closely. "She wasn't really all that strong, was she?" Risette thought aloud. She glanced back at Valgius. "Doesn't look like you need my help! Man, you've gotten better!"
    Ulikami
    Ulikami

Post  Ulikami Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:23 am

He dropped to his knees in shock, eyes wide.
    "There's hundreds of other in the same attire and you can tell just from my posture?"
    Ulik coughed, glaring up at the keyblader, as he was slightly wounded.
    Quickly, he darted using his lightning elements to speed fast enough to seem as an illusion in his previous position, grabbed Marzipanhen and darted into one of the shadowed alleyways
    "Hey, kid, you alive?"
    Marzipanhen
    Marzipanhen

Post  Marzipanhen Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:08 am

"Unghghghgh..." MarzipanHen groaned. "As alive as I'll ever be." she blinked her eyes open. "Ulikami? That's an interesting set of attire. Are you supposed to be a woman or a man, who looks very feminine, crossdressing?" she paused a moment. "Aw man! Now I owe you one!"
    Ulikami
    Ulikami

Post  Ulikami Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:40 pm

"That guy's not really gonna play around much."
    He said placing her down, then fixing his makeup.
    "Was sure you wouldn't be hurt that bad from something like that, if worse comes to worse I can possibly bring someone back to life but haven't actually tested it on anyone yet."
    He closes his make up kit, throws it to the side.
    "Won't be long till they find us again, need a better plan than standing in the open like that."
    Marzipanhen
    Marzipanhen

Post  Marzipanhen Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:04 pm

"We could go hide in that store over there." MarzipanHen suggested, pointing to a kebab stall at the end of the alley. "Although, that might not be that safe... Perhaps... we could hide in the palace! They'd never expect us to be there! Maybe we could play dress-up while we're there as well!" she grinned, still trembling slightly from her bout of unconsciousness.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:40 am

Risette swung around in slight shock, looking for the two heartless. "W-where'd they go?!?" she mumbled. "They were here a minute ago...dang, the on in disguise is FAST!" She stopped, placing her hand over her forehead. Her blade remained ready at her side, however, in case they came back. Sheglanced about one more time, but no use; there was no beating a heartless at hide-and-seek. Risette sighed. "We lost 'em."
    Ulikami
    Ulikami

Post  Ulikami Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:53 am

"Haha, alrighty"
    He took another glance around.
    "Well we've been lucky so far, I can only handle so much, I'm regaining strength but using my power to enhance my entire body drains it fastest... I can still walk though"
    He grins glancing at her.
    "So, can you?"
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:18 am

Though they'd lost, Risette was determined. She'd never met a heartless quite like the two she'd just fought....let alone a heartless that could TALK...and it intrigued her. She wanted to know more, and the best way was to find them. "I'm gonna go look for them! Follow if you want!" Risette smiled at Valguis, and turned the other way. She started peering down alleyways and pursued the heartless as best she could through the city....until she was hopelessly lost. Still, Risetted went on, eventually spotting two dark figures in an alley a distance away. She kept her ground, waiting for a chance to strike.
    Marzipanhen
    Marzipanhen

Post  Marzipanhen Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:50 pm

"Of course I can!" Marzipanhen hopped up, swaying heavily for a moment before steadying out. "Let's go!" she began marching down the alleyway in the direction of the palace. Hopefully, they'd lost the keybladers so thoroughly that they wouldn't catch up in time, and they could make it to the palace safely. She couldn't take anymore hearts today, she'd promised after all.
    Ulikami
    Ulikami

Post  Ulikami Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:55 pm

Noticing a figure pass the alleyway in the side of his eye.
    "To the palace then!"
    He chanted as he travelled right behind her
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:31 pm

"You passed them..." Valgius told Risette. "Man, you are horrible at tracking. See, the turned down this alley. My guess is they are headed for the Palace." Valgius continued. He was on his hands and knees, studying the ground, sometimes bending his face down to sniff it. "Yup, definetly the Palace. Are ya coming?" With that, he started walking toward the Palace.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:51 pm

Risette rubbed the back of her head. "Of course I'm coming!" she replied happily. "But you didn't have to rub it in that I suck....I'm still kinda new to this!" the thought stayed just that; a thought, swimming through her head with irritation. She knew she still had a lot to learn; Maxx had already told her that about her fighting skills. Now it was tracking skills? What next; somebody was going to critique her fashion sense? Oh, I hope not" she thought. "I like the way I dress..."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:27 pm