Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

4 posters

Agrabah pt. 1

Marzipanhen
    Marzipanhen

Agrabah pt. 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Agrabah pt. 1

Post  Marzipanhen Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:35 pm

Maripanhen giggled as she and Ulikami arrived at the palace. "We're like ninjas!" she whispered as they snuck through the side entrance and arrived in the palace kitchens. "Kitchens!" she squealed "That means food! We should stop for a snack! Ninja need to eat, after all!" She reached into a cabinet, throwing items out as she searched for something to eat.
    Ulikami
    Ulikami

Post  Ulikami Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:52 am

Ulikami browsed the kitchen.
    "Haha yes, could use some food too... but wow"
    He checks inside a small pot.
    "So this is what the palace's kitchen looks like"
    He checks the door moving a large shelf in front of it, then taking down a bowl of grapes popping it in his mouth.
    "Cool."
    Marzipanhen
    Marzipanhen

Post  Marzipanhen Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:03 am

"Ugh..." Maripanhen groaned. "Why do they have a crate full of rotting fruits and vegetables? That can't be sanitary." she said, poking a rotten tomato. She backed away from the crate and opened another cabinet, leaving the crate on a nearby table to throw away later. After all, the throwing away of such a horrendously stinky thing would bring them nothing but gratitude from the probably terrified palace staff. "Ooh!" she cried in glee, finding a freshly baked batch of bread and beginning to scarf it down.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:55 am

"Shhh..." Valgius whispered. He had led Risette, following the the tracks until they had reached the palace. On the way, Valgius had said to her "If you ever need any help with tracking or anything else, please visit me next time you are in Angara. My mansion has a training room for exactly those sorts of things." He hoped he did not sound mean on condescending when he said it. When he had shushed her, it was because he had stealthily sneaked up to the kitchen. "Watch this!" he told Risette. He summoned his Keyblade before stepping into the kitchen. "I did not think Heartless cared about sanitary places." Valgius said, before flinging his Keyblade in the same manner as when they had attacked Risette. First, he knocked out the disguised one, then the one with the foil. In less than a minute, both were out cold on the floor. "Okay, Risette, the kitchen's clear." Valgius called out to her.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:57 pm

Risette watched in awe as Valgius displayed his skills. "Maybe I will take you up on that offer...." she though. She stepped into the kitchen after he called for her, smiling meekly. "Wow, you're good." she said. "Really good. Just how long have you been fighting again?"
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:43 pm

"Thanks," Valgius said. "I have been fighting for about... ohhh... 10 years or so. I think we should just leave them here." Valgius said. "Hey, why don't we go to Elita's world? I bet she would be surprised to see us!" Valgius said.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:01 pm

"Ten years? That's a whole lot longer than me!" Risette grinned, partially in awe. No wonder Valgius was so skilled! She began to wonder if maybe Maxx and Xandrick had been fighting that long, too...

She was brought back by a suggestion. "Elita's world?!? Yeah! that's a great idea!" She laughed a little. "It'd be great to see her again!"
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:39 am

"Well, my ship just happens to be right outside." Valgius said. With that, he led her to his Gummi Ship. When he got inside, Trabon was waiting for him. "Trabon, I would like you to set a course for Hyrule, okay?" "Roger, kupo!" Trabon replied. "It will take a bit for Trabon to get the engine started, so why don't we grab a bite to eat, hmm?" Valgius asked Risette, heading toward the kitchen. Even if she wasn't hungry, he was!
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:41 pm

Risette waved happily to Trabon the second she saw him. "Hello!" she called to him. Then, she head something that caught her utter attention, and as if to say "Yes, let's!", Risette's stomach growled as soon as Valgius mentioned food. "Well, don't mind if I do!" She giggled, following Valgius to the kitchen. "What'cha got here?" She wasn't entirely picky, just curious.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:39 am

"Well, whatever you fancy." Valgius said. "Or at least, most whatever." He turned to look at her. "You've still got some sand in your eyes." Valgius said. "Cursed Heartless..." he muttered, looking in one of the cabinets. "This ought to do the trick." he said, pulling out a vial of bluish-green liquid. "I hope you aren't scared of things in your eyes." he told Risette.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:14 pm

Risette shook her head. "No, not at all." After all, she'd been through worse than a few drops of....
    "What is that stuff, anyway?" She asked, curious to know just exactly what was going into her eyes to get the sand out.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:03 pm

"Just a mix of native Angaran herbs." With that, he tilted Risette's head back, and put three drops of the liquid in each eye. It would not only get rid of the sand, but would also improve her eyesight a little. "Better?" Valgius asked. Just then, Trabon flew in and landed on Risette's shoulder, burying himself in her hair.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:12 pm

Risette smiled. "Yeah, much better." A few blinks of the eyes, and she could see clear as day. "Thanks!"

She felt trabon land on her shoulder, and giggled as he buried himself in her hair. "Silly, what're you doing? ou'll get lost in there!" Gently, she pulled Trabon from her hair, and held him in front of her. "Those long ol' locks of mine would be a jungle for you!" Again a gigled from her mouth, and she looked to Valgius. "Wonder what's come over him? Trabon isn't normally this friendly to me!"
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:48 am

Valgius chuckled. "That's a first. He actually found someone he can trust, and probably thinks I should trust. Trabon, now that you have made that point clear, what do you need?" Valgius said, now addressing Trabon. "Kupo, the engine needs powered up!" "Again!?" Valgius said. "Kupo, can I at least stay on your shoulder?" Trabon addressed Risette. "Hmmph. I will get the engine powered up. Would you like to come, Risette?" Valgius said, heading for the engine room.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:20 pm

Risette giggled. "Sure, sure. You can stay there, Trabon!" she pat the moogle's head lightly, then looked over to Valgius. "Sure, why not?" A smile spread across her face, and she happily followed Valgius to the engine room.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:45 am

"Thanks, kupo!" Trabon said, flying back to her shoulder. Valgius, meanwhile had led Risette down to the lowest level of his Gummi Ship. Once he arrived, he opened a door labeled: "Engine Room: CAUTION!". Inside was a large, strange-looking stone connected to the power systems of Valgius's Gummi Ship. "Ahh, the secret to my silent engine technology, a Psyenergy Stone." Valgius said, a little pride in his voice. After all, he had come up with the idea for this ship! "Now, to power it up." Valgius said, reaching into the top of four boxes. He pulled out what looked like a claw. "The Cat's Claw this time, if I am correct." Valgius said. With that, he tossed it in the direction of the Psyenergy Stone. When it had almost hit the Stone, visible streaks of wind hit the Stone, which began to glow. "That should give us enough for a round trip." Valgius said. "Come on, let us go back up. We don't want to be down here when Trabon or myself starts the engine." With that, he led Risette back to the kitchen. At this point, Trabon flew off to start the ship up. Valgius, meanwhile, prepared a small lunch for Risette and himself. "It may not be as good as Xandrick's, but it is not bad." Valgius told her, setting the food on the table.

(Choices: Ham sandwich, turkey sandwich, grease-free fries, hamburger sandwich, cheeseburgers, and drinks are: milk, water, tea, lemonade)
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:34 am

(Haha! I see turkey and milk! I claim them! ^^)

Risette smiled, gratefully taking the food. "I'm sure it's delicious, too." In all honesty, she didn't care, as long as it was edible. She took a bit from her sandwich, and happily munched until it was gone.

"So, I have a question." Risette said, glancing over to her friend. "What exactly is a Psyenergy Stone? I've never heard of it before." She knew she needed to get out more, but this was rediculous. Why was it that, everytime something familiar to Valgius was shown off, she didn't know of it? Why was she so....so uninformed? "ah, well," she thought. "Best to ask and just inform myself, anyway!"
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:46 am

"Well, you remember back on Angara how I told you the Golden Sun was the symbol of Alchemy returned to Weywerd? Well, it is not Alchemy as you know it. It is similiar in the fact that attempts to make lesser metals, such as lead, into gold. This Alchemy, however, differs in the fact that there is the basic beleif that all things, living or inanimate, are composed up of the four elements: earth, fire, water, and wind, but everything has different amounts of each element in it. Thus, the change can occur by differing the composition of the elements. However, something unique happens in certain people, called Adepts. They gain the ability to use these elements for their own benefit. I guess it could be called 'controlling' the elements, but the control is limited. Now, on to your question. An Adepts powers, called Psyenergy, is not unlimited, that is to say that they have only do so much before they have to replenish their Psyenergy. That is where the Psyenergy Stone comes in. As soon as an Adept touches a Stone, it automatically replenishes their Psyenergy. Any questions?"

(you have to share! Evil or Very Mad )
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:26 pm

(Y-yikes! okay, I'll share! Shocked )

Risette stood dumbstruck for a moment, attempting to take in all the information she had been given. She soon snapped back into reality. "Um, yeah, just one. Where, and how, exactly would an Adept get ahold of a Psyenergy stone? It seems like they're really important, so they'd be under some kind of protection or hidden, right?"
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:43 am

(I didn't want to scare you!)

"Ahh, you are starting to catch on to things. You show great promise! Yes, there is only one place you can get Psyenergy Stones. Mt. Aleph. Home to the Djinni, one of which you saw back in Angara, and the Elemental Stars, and the Wise One. As for guarding, there are preists that guard Mt. Aleph." Valgius replied, expecting more questions. Just then, the ship lurched as it took off. Soon, they were gone from Agrabah.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:05 pm

(ha ah, you didn't, I was just playing along! ^^)

Risette smiled at Valgius's compliment. great promise....she liked the sound of that. But, there was something that still bothered her. "Elemental stars? Wise one? Um, you don't mind a furthur explanation, do you?" She took another bite from her sandwich. "I would really like to know more; this is all so interesting!"
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:46 am

Valgius smiled, but it wasn't visible to Risette due to his mask. "Okay, I will explain. You know, since I told you not even five minutes ago, that Alchemy tells us that all things are made up of the four elements. Well, that is not entirely true. There are four Psyenergetical gems called the Elemental Stars. There is one for each element. The Mercury Star for Water, the Venus Star for Earth, the Jupitter Star for Wind and the Mars Star for Fire. Each Elemental Star is made up of only their respective elements. For example, the Venus Star is made up of only the element Earth. Now, on to the Wise One. The Wise One is the Guardian of the Elemental Stars, which makes sense, seeing as how the Stars were once used to try to destroy Weywerd. The Wise One is a floating rock with one eye on it with the ability to speak and to use any Psyenergy it wishes. The Wise One resides in Mt. Aleph, guarding the Elemental Stars and an even bigger secret that I can not tell you. Any more questions?" Valgius asked, refilling his plate.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:39 pm

Risette smiled, and shook her head. "No, that's all for now; I think I'm beginning to understand all of this." Another bite, and both the sandwich and her appetite were gone. "Heh, If I hear of or see something that confuses me, though, I'll be sure to let you know!"

In all honesty, Risette knew there would be many more questions, maybe some Valgius couldn't answer, like thequestion of the freater secret the wise one guards. She was determined to find her way around them, though.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:38 am

"All right, then!" Valgius said, letting out a small chuckle. Just then, Trabon entered. "Kupo, we are on our way to Hyrule!" Trabon said, landing on Risette's empty plate and taking a sandwich for himself, cutting it down to bite-size pieces with his sword. "Ummm...Trabon, who's piloting the ship?" Valgius asked. "No need, kupo. I installed an auto-pilot feature!" Trabon responded.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:37 am

Risette subconciously tilted her head slightly. "Auto-pilot? I didn't know you could do that with a gunmmi ship!" Risette looked to Trabon amazed. He was quite the little fellow, in her opinion. "Was it expensive to have it installed? I've been looking for an esier way to pilot mine!" She laughed, thinking of how many times she had crashed that old pile of junk she called a ship.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:30 am