Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

4 posters

Karakura Town

Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Karakura Town Empty Karakura Town

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:03 pm

Zile stepped out of hueco mundo, looking down at the humans below, thinking to himself as he had free time. Lord Aizen didn't give him a job to do like the others, so he was free to do as he wished till Lord Aizen called for him.
    He wanted something more interesting to do than just walk around in las noches when there was no reason to. If he was lucky he might find something worth his time, which he doubted since there was nothing in this world interesting at all, being an Arrancar made worthy things very hard to come by.
    Valgius

Karakura Town Empty Re: Karakura Town

Post  Valgius Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:43 am

It was in this most strange place Valgius found himself in next. I wonder where I am, Valgius thought. Then, a group of about 20 Heartless had the idea of ambushing him. "Trabon, battle time!" Valgius snapped, summoning his Keyblade. The red-leather-clad Moogle following him immeadetly pulled out a huge sword and both Keyblader and Moogle soon finished the Heartless off. "Dumb Heartless..." Valgius muttered, putting his Keyblade away. "Where am I anyways?"
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:35 pm

He looked down towards where Valgius was, seeing the disturbance as he wondered what those black creatures were. shifted to where he was, and landed in front of him, looking at his blade, which was kind of like his, then at the others face. "...your blade is like mine..." his voice was monotone, held no emotion what so ever.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:39 pm

"So, another Keyblader, eh?" Valgius replied. He did not so much as flinch when the other person appeared in front of him. "Well, I am Valgius. This is my Mog Knight companion, Trabon." Valgius said, pointing to the Moogle landing on his shoulder. "I'm kinda hungry, kupo!" Trabon said. "Later, Trabon..." Valgius muttered.
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:45 pm

"...you can see me...?" he didn't seem to be really asking the other this question but the fact someone who was living could see him meant they had higher than average spritual energy since no normal human could see Hollows or soul reapers unless they were one or the other...or ever vizerds but he was sure he was neither of the three. "...what are you exactly?" he asked him.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:51 pm

"I am what I said I am... a Keyblader. You said my blade looked like yours." Valgius replied. His even tone did not betray the confusion that was running through his mind. Trabon knew to keep silent, so he did.
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:54 pm

"A keyblader?" he pulled his zonpakuto out of his sheath, as it instantly turned into a keyblade version of itself. "...is that what I am because of this sword?" he ran his eyes over his blade then looked back at Valgius, wanting him to answer.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:04 pm

"Well, I think so. The only Keybladers I ever met were human, but you seem somehow...different. In a good way." Valgius said. Just then, a Wyvern dove from above at the person in front of him. Valgius didn't hesitate, throwing his Keyblade like a boomerang. It whirled and spun through the air, making an abudible thud as it hit the wyvern's chest, making it disappear. As it did, a heart floated from where it was, then the heart disappeared. "Cursed Heartless. When will they learn?" Valgius muttered audibly.
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:07 pm

He only glanced at it, but assumed it was like those black creatures he him kill earlier. "...is that what those black creatures are? Heartless?" he asked, finding it a strange name to name a creature.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:37 pm

"What, do you not know about the Heartless? I would be happy to explain it to you, but do you have somewhere safe, or as close to safe as possible we could go?" Valgius said, disbelief echoing from his voice, but was soon masked again.
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:17 pm

"Yes...though I would be safe there...you would not be...safest place is probably urahara shop...though I'm not welcomed there...but I can go there anyways...won't be bothered so long as no soul reapers are there and I don't bug anyone..." He lifted a finger and a white platform appeared under Valgius's feet and floated. He turned and jumped high and into the sky in a certain direction, the platform following, keeping Valgius on it.
    Tyron

Post  Tyron Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:12 am

Tyron was sitting outside of Urahara's shop. He was waiting for something good to happen, or in his case, something bad. See, he was not a normal keyblader. Most keybladers are of the light, or the good, heart. He was a keyblader that was consumed with hate, and only love of himself. He was a keyblader of the dark, and thus the bad, heart. He was aching to kill something, someone. He needed to, but everyone here was weaker than him, and it would be a massacre. Which really was not a bad thing, so much death everywhere would make him smile, but he ached for something tough. He ached for a fight with another keyblader.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:50 am

While Valgius was surprised when the platform appeared, he did not flinch. He wandered where they were going, but had enough sense not to ask. He just waited for whatever this strange new Keyblader had in store for him.
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:48 pm

They arrived at the shop, but a few hundred feet above it as no heartless would come too close to the shop so they were safe here, perhaps for now at least till something else shows up to strike like a hollow, though none would as he was one after all.
    "Safe enough for you?"
    Tyron

Post  Tyron Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:57 pm

Tyron laughed. Under his breath he said "heh, well, seems that this might be some fun..." Tyron flicked his hand and his Keyblade of Heartless came. He jumped onto of the shop, then jumped again landing on the platform. "Hello there, what are your names?" He asked. He lifted both his hands up, and swarms of Aerial Knockers came to being and attacked the other two.
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:09 am

"..." He looked at them as them, then waved his would be Zonpokuto and flash of light came, killing a heavy number of the oncoming heartless that went towards him individually. "...Who are you is more of the question...since the attack shows you don't really care to know..."
    Tyron

Post  Tyron Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:49 am

"Heh, I am just a guy that wants a good fight! That is all you need to know about me!" He said as he called for more heartless, and more came, more than before. He took his keyblade and attacked Zile Metora Schiffer.
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:30 pm

He blocked him with his sword since it was already out as he did not budge, and looked at the other straight in the eye. "Is that so...why?"
    Tyron

Post  Tyron Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:55 pm

"Why is that, you ask? Because I could care less about such things!" He said, flicking his other hand and summoning his other keyblade, then slicing Zile in the stomach.
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:03 pm

"...because I would like to know" He pushed the other back with his own blade and put it back in his sheath. "Besides...I have no reason to fight you...unnecessary confrontations are not my style...but if you insist on fighting I will destroy you...and not leave a single trace..."
    Tyron

Post  Tyron Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:10 pm

"That, sir, is impossible. I can not lose, I am a champion keyblader of the dark. I have seen more fighting in my life than you probably seen in yours." Tyron said, and spit near Zile's shoe.
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:21 pm

"I highly doubt that...you look barely over the age of 19...and you act like a young rebellious teenager flaunting his power as if no one can reach you and everything and everyone is beneath you...it's quite pathetic...and rather annoying how high your pride seems to be" he narrowed his eyes at him as he put his keyblade away.
    Tyron

Post  Tyron Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:25 pm

"Ha, don't make me laugh. I am old, I first started way back when things in the galaxy started to get messy. Do know that? Hell, if it was not for me the Nobodies would be still trying to figure out how to get that kid, what was his name, Maxxamillion or something. Yeah, based on the future telling, they said he was going to grow old and be a kind young man, well, now without his heart! I took that and I got paid for it! Best deal ever I say!"
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:28 pm

"...I'm sure I wouldn't be impressed if I knew what you were talking about..." he said, staring at him blankly.
    Tyron

Post  Tyron Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:35 pm

"Oh, wait, so then you do not know what a Nobody is? Pathetic! Everyone one who holds a keyblade should know what a nobody is! Hell, please tell me you know what a keyblade is? a heartless? Don't tell me I am speaking with a freak who is also stupid!" Tyron started to laugh.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:20 am