Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

+2
Valgius
syclar
6 posters

holloween town prt 2

Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

holloween town prt 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: holloween town prt 2

Post  Risette Mortuada Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:10 am

Risette hit the ground with an amazing amount of force, yelping out in pain as the hard concrete made contact with her back. When had Valgius thrown his keyblade? When did it get ahead of her? She didn't know, nor did she care. she watched in horror as Zile fired off the blast he had been charging...and as it headed straight for her friends.

The pain from her landing searing through her body like fire, Risette pulled herself from the ground. Without her realizing, her blade began to glow a soft purple color, the withered flowers contorting into thorned vines. She swung her blade towards Zile, the vines wrapping themselves about him and lifting him in the air. Another flick of the wrist, and the vines threw Zile into a nearby wall, not sparing him the force with which he had struck her down a moment ago. She glared silently the entire time, and turned her attention to Garyx and Valgius for a moment after the attack had been finished.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:43 am

After Valgius saw how easily his Sword-erang had been deflected, he ducked, for he knew what would be coming. After he saw Risette in action, he decided he'd had enough, for now.
    Garyx
    Garyx

Post  Garyx Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:53 am

Garyx, however, was not over there. He was behind Zile, until Risette threw him into the wall. After that, Garyx quickly disarmed Zile. "Well, well. Trying to attack two Weapons Masters. Foolish mistake, boy." Garyx said. His long knife was at Zile's throat, and his short sword was pointed at his chest. "Give me a good reason why I shouldn't cut out your heart and throat at the same time." Garyx growled at him, his eyes livid with anger. His entire body was tense, ready to counter any attacks mad against any of them.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:15 pm

syclar started "hmmm...' syclar though to himslef
    zile is a dark keyblader as garxy said hes no alley
    so quickly syclar ran in to the city ditching them and running into skelitons
    and headed for the inn
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:13 pm

He stared blankly at Garyx. "What makes you think I have a heart since I have a hole in my chest? You can see right through it can you not? Or are you blind?" He grabbed his wrist and pulled it away along with the dagger, at the same time stabbed the other in the stomach, then punched him, sending him back. The dagger didn't phase him much since it didn't have enough spiritual energy to affect him as a Hollow but did some damage as a dark Blader but not enough to bug him. He seemed to suddenly vanish and appear behind Rissette and grabbed her, wrapping his arms around her waist, his shark nails pressed against her back as he gently yet emptily whispered in her ear. "You seem interesting...what is your name?" he asked as he would stab his hand straight through her back and out her chest if anyone attempted to even move a finger towards him.
    Tyron

Post  Tyron Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:59 pm

"Aww, Zile, why are you getting all the fun of killing them?" Tyron asked, sad now because he has not had any fun in a while. "Can I at least get on of them?" He said, as both of his dark keyblades appeared in his hands.
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:23 pm

"Do as you Desire Tyron...I'm not interested in them..." he stated darkly as he waited for Rissette's response.
    Tyron

Post  Tyron Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:30 pm

"Yay, now this is what I am talking about!" He said, as he disappeared, and then re appeared behind the old guy, and threw him down to the ground with his arm. "Hey, old man, did you not know that old people should not fight when they are as old as dirt?" He took his Keyblades, and thrown them both, and they X'd right over him, as a warning. "Now, do not get up till I kill your young butt buddies!" He winked.

(butt pirates = Syclar and Valgius.)
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:17 pm

syclar entered the INN he found his crew and yelled" hey guys its me!!" but one of the crew members quickly took out his knife and slashed syclar throwing him of ballance syclar said"what.......are........you....doing" and with that syclar got up and sliced the pirate throwing him on the ground syclar saw the otherpirates gte up to face him
    syclar quickly struck fear into their hearts with his red eyes and charged them killing them one by one
    syclar though to himself"why so many friends WHY!!!" syclar then looked at the inn keeper who had called in the skeliton guard syclar quickly smashed the skelitons and the inn keeper he then contenuined upstairs he looked in a miror and saw what he was he was a murderer syclars sadnes turned to anger as syclar cut the miro he saw outside the window and saw valguise risst and garxy being held down by to of his kind he quickly rembered how valguise risset had let him be with them and he had ditched them to their doom syclar quickly jumped out of the window ran toward the outskitrs and attacked tyron as he held valguise on the gorund and then smashed zile metro or wat ever his name was and yelled" leave them!' syclar aimed his sword at tyron

Last edited by syclar on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Tyron

Post  Tyron Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:22 pm

"Oh, boy! We got a fighter!" Tyron was happy, he wanted a good fight, then his face went back to a small frown. "Aww, don't tell me that you are a keyblader of dark too? This is bullshit! I wanted some action, but if you are a keyblader of dark, I can not kill you before I tell you that you should probably fight for our side, seeing as you are you know, dark." He said, then de-armed him and put his keyblade to the others face. "Or, I could kill you and steal your heart here."
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:25 pm

"they accepted me they trusted me i will not let you kill them if i must fight you then be it" with that syclar summoned his dark key blade and readied for an attack
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:29 pm

Zile narrowed his eyes at the insect that just bugged him but did nothing as Tyron would take care of him. He opened a strange rip as two Hollows shifted out to handle Valgius and Gyrix for the time being, they weren't too powerful but they wouldn't be too easy to defeat either since the two wouldn't have experience with Hollows but even if they did, the Hollows were good for distracting them for a bit anyways, or just being plain annoying to the two.
    He grabbed Rissette by the hair and pulled her up, as he dug his nails into her shoulders, causing her to bleed for a tight grip so she wouldn't be able to easily escape next time if anyone tried something like that again.
    Tyron

Post  Tyron Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:30 pm

"Your choice, now you will know how it feels like to be a little scared b**** in a dress." He summoned his second Keyblade, and spun cutting Syclar in the chest. "You know, I got years more experience than you, right?"
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:34 pm

syclar yelled"AHhhhhhhh syclar stumbled to the ground and pushed zile off risset and truned around bloood coming out of his mouth quickly saddnes was replaced by anger he charged at tyron hitting him in the head with the but of his sword and throwing him down syclar quickly stumbled back he was lossing alot of blood he said"il......
    fight.......even.......if..it...kills.....me" syclar knelt down and he was so tired he tryed his best not to pass out
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:37 pm

Zile avoided him, still having a hold of her, as he shifted away from them a bit, as he just narrowed his eyes.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:40 pm

syclar got up noticing hed missed he ran toward him and slashed his back and yelled at risset and vlaguise and garxy"im so srry for bringing you guys here im so terribly sorry......'with that syclar concitrated on zile who had hurt risset when she was one of the nicest people he had met he quicklysliced again at zile yelling"Il kIll you for that!!!!!!!!"
    Tyron

Post  Tyron Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:41 pm

"Come on, you are a natural born f****ing killer! Why are you fighting us again? you will just end up killing these sacks of s***" He said, laughing, as he got up and disarmed Syclar again, knocking Syclar down, and put his sword at his neck.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:44 pm

syclar kicked tyron in the balls and got up grabbing his keyblade and slashing him in the chest and then charged zile again cutting him in the waist and chest then yelled"IM a killer but i dont kill people who have helped me!!!" with that syclar slashed tyron again
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:49 pm

Zile was slightly annoyed as he sighed, letting another Hollow come and grab Rissette and keep her from doing anything, as he shifted towards Syclar with his black Keyblader and waved it, the lines within it, stretching forming a whip blade and cut his back.
    "What makes you think they'll still accept you if you are a murderer...?" he asked annoyed and waved his blade again, it warping around his wrist and pulled tightly, the bladed whip wrapping around the others wrist painfully, digging in deep. "Soon as you start killing again you think they will be so willing to help you? They'll kill you if they must because you are as bad as a heartless or a nobody no matter how anyone can possible look at it."
    Tyron

Post  Tyron Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:53 pm

Tyron was in pain. "You cheap little f***ing s***head I will kick you f****ing a**! I will ripe out your f***ing spinal cord, wrap it around your f****ing neck, and use it to rip your head off your f***ing shoulders!"
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:54 pm

syclars sadness and fear quickly left him he felt angry he felt like zile was right no one would ever accept him
    syclar quickly was angry not the type of anger you get all the time tim ebut a evil angry syclars eyes turned bloody red syclars flet so much power quickly he couldnt feel his wounds with that he shouted back"Il kill you then il leave them" with that syclar hit the ground with his sword making a earthquak syclar pulled out his sword and lifted it up and sliced down on zile throwing zile on the gorund
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:02 pm

Zile quickly recovered as he narrowed his eyes some, finding his strength surprising and would see if it really was something he should worry about, as after all, he was already dead, how could you kill something dead already, only a reaper would know the answer.
    He pulled his blade and shifted up and waved his blade, the whip blade moving around quickly as it went in sharp corners and into the ground, as after a few a seconds it from the ground and stabbed the other in the leg and curved and stabbed in the stomach.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:06 pm

syclar pulled out what had been thrown into his stomach he then charged his oppenet and hit his whip out his hand and grabbed his arms forcing zile down and had the sword to his neck and said"Leave now moving while only hurt you my blade is in the center of ur neck"syclar held the blade tight readied for anything they threw at him
    it was like he just had entered the fight
    Tyron

Post  Tyron Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:08 pm

"Ok, time for revenge for my f***ing balls!" Tyron jumped on the back, took the keyblade from Syclar, and stabbed his foot with it. Bringing Syclar to the ground. "Now that is how you fight back where I am from!"
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:11 pm

He narrowed his eyes as he got back up as he didn't know whether to smack Tyron for interfering because of what he was about to do was going to kill someone around here or just forget it since it really didn't matter. He shrugged it off and was on guard, watching Syclar.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:41 pm