Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

+2
Valgius
syclar
6 posters

holloween town prt 2

syclar
    syclar

holloween town prt 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: holloween town prt 2

Post  syclar Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:11 pm

syclar jumped with his blade lifted up and the blade went threw tyrons body and quickly pulled it out and then hit tyson with the but of his sword extremly hard "So is that all you got"syclar turned around after well suposedly knocking out tyron and then he charged zile throwing him back into the same position
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:18 pm

He quickly seemed to vanish as a rip formed behind him, before Syclar could reach him, vanishing but Syclar suddenly felt a blade stab right through him from behind and then kicked him down, pulling his blade out and stabbed him in the leg, and let his other blade form and stab into the others shoulder, pining him as he made sure he stayed down by keeping his foot on his back.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:28 pm

syclar quickly put alll his strength is his arms slowly he began to break free then he heard a yell syaing"IL kill you dark keybladers for hurting my freind"syclar reconized this tone it was his old freind jaris the captain of the skeliton guard of holloween town then he saw a hole bunch of a skelitons with their swords and bows drawn and a rain of arrows hit zile and tyron and a bunch of skelitons charged at them with their swords
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:31 pm

Just then Zile let out a bunch of Hollows, attacking them as they had no hope against them, they didn't have the power needed to kill a Hollow, so his Hollows feasted on their souls.
    "...you do realize I can take her...to where you will never find her if you continue...whether I'm dead or not..." he narrowed his eyes.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:34 pm

the skelital army kept the attack killing one howlow every 5 minutes while all the skelital guard was being enialated
    syclar said" il drop my weapons do what you want with me but leave them"syclars eyes were now firey and bloody red
    then syclar killed a hollow and then looked back at zile as arrows rained everywere
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:37 pm

"Why are you willing to risk your life for the enemy?" he asked, eyes narrowed. "Are you really even a Dark Keyblader?" The arrows didn't affect him any. "And you should watch where they aim they might hit your precious friend..." he stated, reminding him that A Hollow was holding onto Risette.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:46 pm

syclar looked away and said"I know their my enemies but they have helped me i cant let you hurt them please go il meet with you later let them live this time il call of the skeilitons just let me get over the fact their my enemy'syclar
    quickly slashed to other howllowes
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:48 pm

He stared at him blankly then waved his hand, the Hollows vanishing, then tossed a black orb towards Syclar.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:52 pm

"thank you ufor agreeing"syclar who was no fool said we both go in at tthe same time and the skelitals left
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:53 pm

"What is your Name exactly?" he asked him.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:55 pm

"my name is syclar"syclar said then looked at the others probaly for the last time
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:58 pm

"Syclar...expect to see me again..." he stated blankly. "It will make sure of that..."
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:00 pm

as zile and tyron disappeared syclar fell down he was exausted
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:02 pm

The Orb he had tossed shifted into Syclar's pocket as it was black but seemed to have purple and white matter swirling within it.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:10 pm

syclar went over to treat the wounds first with risset then valguise and graxy he smiled then he told the skelitons to take them to his house and told them the directions and then folowed them
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:06 am

((O.O DUDE....a lot happened regarding me! I really needed to kick mom off facebook yesterday!))

Risette had frozen when Zile initially grabbed her, paralyzed in fear. The pain ripped into her as swift as he had appeared, and she stifled a scream. It was too much, being tossed and torn about the battlefeild as she was, and by the time there was no hold on her any longer, Risette didn't even have the strength to pick herself up off the ground. Wounds across her body gushed blood, and her energy was slowly fading. However....

Someone came to treat the wounds. at first, Risette's vision was too blurry to see who it was, but an image soon became clear; Syclar. She smiled weakly to him. "I t-thought....you had gone off already..." She really was happy to see him there. "...T-thank you.."The words were hard to speak, but her torn form allowed her to utter them, nontheless.

((Okay, warning you now, since Risette was being thrown around and stabbed a lot, I'm gonna go with the logical explanation that she didn't quite catch any of syclar's dark blader stuff. So, yeah, she doesn't know a thing! XD))
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:50 am

Valgius awkoke. "Whatever that was, I really need to kill those two." Valgius muttered. He was angry. That Hollow had prevented him from helping Risette. He hated that fact. He hated himself for it.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:07 am

syclar seeing that risset and valguise and woken up he went over and made sure the wounds were cared for then syclar went back to valguise and said"Im.........very...sorry for brining you here"with that syclar sighed and walked downstairs to pay the rent of the inn his red eyes still glowing
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:28 am

So you're one of them, eh? Valgius thought. Then why had Syclar spared him? Oh, well. Valgius got up, and limped over to where Risette lay. "You okay?" Valgius asked her. If only he hadn't been distracted!! "I'm going to kill Zile if I get the chance!" Valgius suddenly said, hatred flowing from his body. "What he did you you was unacceptable."
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:36 pm

syclar went back upstairs noticing valguise was awake he said"you should get some rest or are you ok for now?'syclar then looked at were the dead Inn keeper was and said"I dont know exactly what i am il i know is i must contenuin alone now and i heard keif well he was ambushed by heartless 2 days ago' then syclar turned toward were to skeliton guards were waiting and aproached and said"let them leave"since it was a house arest since syclar had killed many people in the inn
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:53 am

Risette smiled to Syclar as he left the room. He had saved her life, and she was grateful. There was not much else to it at the moment. "He shouldn't apologize...we came here of our own choice.." Just then, valgius got up and walked over to her, asking if she was all right. "I'll be okay; it actually isn't that bad once I get a bit of rest! she smled, but her smile quickly faded when her friend spoke up again. His voice...the amount of pure rage Risette could feel from just his voice was...it was enough to send a shiver down her spine. "I just need to train some more, really. I knew I wasn't a good fighter, but that last battle was rediculous!" She attempted to laugh, but only made the pain worse. "..ow.." she mumbled. She had seen Syclar walk in after that, but was too tired to hear his words correctly. she just lay there instead, watching him and Valgius.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:00 pm

syclar walked around then left and captured a gummi ship and took off to angara to make sure his friends were ok
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:24 am

Risette tried to sit up, failing miserably due to the pain that racked her body. It seemed almost endless, and yet...

"V-valgius..." she reached out and tugged the corner of his shirt. "What exactly happened before now? I remember a man shooting something at you and Garyz....and being slammed into the ground....and stabbed in the sides...but the rest is a blurr." she let her hand slip back down, allowing her pain to numb a bit. "You and Garyz are okay, right? You're not hurt?"
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:44 am

Valgius told her then of what had transpired. When he finished, he was shaking from anger. "I don't know about Garyx, but I'm okay." Valgius assured her. He took out some herbs and crushed them. He measured a portion of it out for Risette, Garyx and himself, after placing it in some water. He handed Risette hers. "Here, it will help numb the pain until we can get some proper medical attention." Valgius told her, draining his in a few seconds.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:23 pm

She downed the mixture Valgius gave her, watching Garyx worriedly the entire time. "You're not very fond of them, are you..?" she asked valgius, her gaze staying fixated on Garyx. "The other keybladers..." she couldn't help but shiver a bit from fear. The on blader, Zile, nearly killed her! Risette prayed she'd never have to fight him again...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:14 pm