Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

3 posters

(FF) Delmasca

Xandrick
    Xandrick

(FF) Delmasca Empty (FF) Delmasca

Post  Xandrick Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:37 pm

Xandrick sighed softly, as he had appeared within the city, people looking, surprised as they moved away from him, the guards on the other hand running towards him, but the wires shifted up and wrapped around there bodies, coiled and tightened, taring through there armor, and to there flesh, tightened more then moved quickly, taring them apart, blood splattering as then people panicked and ran as he snapped his fingers, making heartless form and attack the citizens, collecting hearts.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

(FF) Delmasca Empty Re: (FF) Delmasca

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:04 am

Maxxamillions ship landed, as it did, he wondered why everyone was running in the opposite way of the main town. He figured something was a matter, so he decided he must check it out. He ran against the tide of people, and put on his bracelet and tied his Cyber-Sword to his bracelet with his special rope. This was a difficult manuver with how much people he was runing against, and the occasional Nu Mou, and Seeq taking up most of the way. When he got there he could not believe his eyes.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:24 pm

syclar saw another terrfied soul run for his live syclar luaghed" ha ha ha ha i wonder whose doing this
    hope i get to him before he ruins all my fun" syclar quickly slashed his sword at a archer who was headed to the mysteriouse enemy syclar then sprinted toward all the action laughing hysterackly
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:30 pm

He continued to let this happen, watching the people run for there lives but fail as they get their hearts stolen. He didn't have a reason to attack anyone himself, and let them suffer a gruesome death but he didn't care and his wires were hungry, why not let them feed while they are here? He smirked softly to himself as he closed his hidden eyes, missing how he use to do this to people, it was in his nature to me cold and distant...like a real nobody should be. He wasn't going to fake anything any longer, he was just going to be who he was instead of forcing himself to be something else.
    He felt someone try to stab him but he barely even felt it, as the wires seemed to have ignored this being for some reason. He looked, seeing a young soldier perhaps eighteen? He smirked to himself softly and turned to him, and without warning the young soldier lurched foreword in shock, eyes wide as blood fall down the corner of his mouth.
    Xandrick had stabbed him in the stomach, then bit into there neck, sucking there blood till a heartless came out of no where and stole the young ones heart before he fully died from the loss of blood and pain. The body vanishing as they usually did, as he smirked to himself. "Maybe a good nobody to have..." he stated softly to himself as he looked up, and seemed slightly surprised then his expression went blank at the sight of Maxxamilion who use to be Maxx...his former..."friend" before finding his heart and becoming another somebody...another form of his pray.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:43 pm

"Xandrick.. why? Why are you hurting these people? Have you no shame? These people have done nothing, and you are destroying them, murdering them. You do not need to really do this, you know that, you can just feed unto those of the bad, but you do not wish to. You were my friend, and because of that I would not be able to fight you, but I can not allow people to feel the lost I have felt and that I feel ever day." Maxxamillion said, holding onto his sword tighter, knowing that he will most likely die here, but he can not stand quite while people are suffering for no good reason than just to be a snack.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:20 pm

Xandrick remained silent for an unsettling moment then lowered his head, as he soon smirked to himself, his wires continuing to do what they do, just more viciously and slowly to make people suffer as that was his response to him, as there was no need for words. No matter what was going to be said, he wasn't going to change his mind in the slightest, actions was all that mattered.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:25 pm

Maxx walked up to him, unafraid of Xandricks wires, if they attack him, so what. "This is not you. This is the other part of you isn't it? Your split? I do not want to fight you, and for that I might die here, but so be it. I will rather die now like I should have a long time ago with my father and my love."
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:29 pm

His eye twitched for reasons unknown to anyone but him. "...It's not my split Maxx...It's me Xandrick." he stated blankly as his wires didn't touch him. "Stop wasting your time...if your not going to attack me then you should leave..." he shifted his head to the side. "I'm not going to stop just because you want me to..." His voice seemed content but by force, as if he was suppressing what he was really feeling as it would be best for it not to rise up.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:53 pm

Maxxamillion sighed, then walked up to Xandrick and hugged him. "I am sorry for what I have done, and what I am about to do, if it was not for you, I still would be just a nobody sky pirate." He let go, and walked away a bit, then turned and brought up his sword. and swung it.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:56 pm

before max could hit syclar jumped in the way and deflected it with his dark keyblade his red eyes glowed as he laughed hysterically and said"xandrix go contenuin il take care of this one" he said with a luagh as he charged maxx his hair flying back
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:01 pm

"Who are you? Why are you helping death happen?" Maxx noticed his keyblade. "Oh, I see, you must be one of them, right? You have no idea what you are getting yourself into, I know things that only gods have seen and lived through. Do you compare yourself to those I have fought? I have killed people with more power, and better keyblades than that, before I left the Organization, I was known as the Keyblade Killer, over 100 keybladers killed. They all are weak to the same thing. Do you want to know what that is?" Maxx went on, and grabbed his sword.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:03 pm

Xandrick twitched, as his Wires automatically went defensive and went straight for Syclar but he made them stop as he looked at Syclar curiously, as he didn't understand why a Keyblader was...defending him for lack of words to use. "...You don't need to interfere..." he stated confused as there had to be a reason why he was keeping Maxx away so he could continue what he was doing. "A human can't hurt me..."
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:08 pm

syclar saw how much max knew and said"you remind me of a old freind.......'with that syclar left putting his hood up to hide his sadened face a nearby soldier charged him but syclar quickly smashed him on the ground and and kept walking
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:10 pm

Maxx shaking that off, turned back to Xandrick, and threw and slashed his sword again.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:12 pm

He looked at him, as once he was in range he let Maxxamilion hit him as it had no affect on him, since he was just a sword, not a Keyblade. "...You forget your pathetic weapons don't work on a nobody haven't you..." he frowned a bit, and grabbed his blade pulling it, along with Maxx and grabbed his clothes where the chest was and pulled him close, staring straight into his eyes, as one of Xandricks ice blue eyes showed. "...You are to to weak of a human to hurt me...and i could easily turn you back into a nobody or kill you...so why bother?"
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:18 pm

"I bother because I lost my way when it was stolen from me, and you are taking lives of people like the lives of the people that I lost in my past, my father, and my love. I never forgive those who do such things." Maxx kicked out of the grapple, and and knocked Xandrick down. Maxx put his foot on Xandrick's neck and put his sword right next to his foot, about to go through the neck. "If you do not kill me now, I will have to kill you Xandrick."
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:22 pm

Wires shifted and grabbed him and his sword, pulling him off and throwing him back, as they were going to no longer ignore him for the threat. They went straight for him, intending to kill no matter what. Xandrick simply stood, staring at him blankly. "You can't kill me unless your a Keyblader or another Nobody you idiot..." he growled.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:23 pm

syclar saw how max was about to end xandrid he quickly charged at him throwing max down
    syclar sheathed his sword and said after knociking mack down"I will not let you kill him and i wont fight you
    i know im suppose to be a murderer but i still have sadness and pitty so please leave"syclar offered his hand
    to help maxx up
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:27 pm

Maxx blew off Syclar, and rolled out of the way of the wires."No mortal weapon can cut the skin of a super, like a nobody, but do you not remember? This cybersword is not a mortal weapon, it was created by me when I was like you, it can cut through your skin, it may not be as powerful as it was, but still powerful enough to help me defeat you." He jumped, dodging all the wires, and spun cutting some with the blade, and ended up right behind Xandrick.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:30 pm

syclar was hit by the wires and let out a yell"AHHhhh........" syclar fell to the ground then went unconsius
    syclar looked at maxx and fell asleep
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:32 pm

He narrowed as he looked at him, the wires forming a wall to protect him and something else right behind behind that wall, as at the same time the ground shook.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:34 pm

"What in the? Wait, do not tell me!" Maxxamillion had a feeling what was about to happen, and he grabbed a hold of his sword tighter.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:37 pm

becuase of all the rumbling syclar waked up he sensed something wasnt right he quickly got up but fell down he was badly wounded he just stared at maxx and xandrix wondeirng what was going on
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:43 pm

Xandrick sighed softly as he narrowed his eyes to a close, The ground cracking as his wires busted from the ground and was swarming out viciously as Xandrick was changing into his split because there was enough blood around to come out.
    The split smirked darkly as his eyes were blood red, and the wires moved around wildly, as darkness flooded out of him, as it reached past Syclar and formed a sphere, all three of them on the inside as everything was pitch black except for the people within, as they were seen clearly in this empty void.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:45 pm

syclar saw what he was doing before he could say something he fell unconsies again

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:01 pm