Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

4 posters

Sunshine Islands(Super mario Sunshine)

syclar
    syclar

Sunshine Islands(Super mario Sunshine) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunshine Islands(Super mario Sunshine)

Post  syclar Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:50 pm

syclar came back with a army of skelitons they charged at the heartless eliminating them one by one then syclar let out a battle cry andcharged with his skelitons toward were the one hwo was maing all the heartless was
    Observer
    Observer
    Admin

Sunshine Islands(Super mario Sunshine) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunshine Islands(Super mario Sunshine)

Post  Observer Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:53 pm

Zephyrus smirked as he found out where they were hiding as he suddenly turned into a shadow and vanished and was headed to one of the other islands in this world, that was separated from the main.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:12 pm

Xandrick's wires shifted down as he narrowed his eyes, as he noticed all the heartless were gone. He sighed softly, noticing this place was now empty of people completely as he wondered if they were any survivors at all from what had just happened.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:17 pm

syclar walked the destroyed city streets sighing he saw 2 heartless attack and take the heart of some small sun creature imdietly syclar charged and ripped the heartless
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:19 pm

Xandrick walked around a bit more than Noticed Syclar, as he had just killed a heartless, and walked towards him. "You alright...?" he asked.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:27 pm

"I dont know...something huge is going on..."syclar stared were the man had been and sighed
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:33 pm

"Agreed...though what it is I don't know...what could the Heartless's be planning...this isn't something they usually do at all..." he sighed.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:05 pm

syclar looked at a destroyed building and said"I think im not ready for this i need to train more i havent fought for more than 3 months"

Last edited by syclar on Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:49 pm

"training would be wise..." he stated softly, then looked down at him. "Who are you anyways...we've never been properly introduced."
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:53 pm

"My name is syclar"then syclar kept walking and sighing through the destroyed place
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:09 pm

[You just said he was sat down and was resting...why is he suddenly continuing to walk or is that your mistake?]

"I see...My name is Xandrick." he said softly, just so the other would know.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:32 pm

"Ah xandrix'syclar said with his evil voice then cut down a heartless
    Garyx
    Garyx

Post  Garyx Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:12 pm

"What has happened here?" Garyx asked. This world was usually so happy, but now it was just... ruined. Garyx then spotted Syclar and another man. "Hello, Syclar." Garyx said to him. "Hello to you, too, stranger." Garyx said to Xandrick. "My name is Garyx. I am a Weapons Master and a Nobody." Then, Garyx turned to Syclar. "I know I am not fond of you, but can you tell me what happened here?" Garyx asked him, unsheathing his short sword and long knife. Then, a few Heartless approached, but before they could even think of attacking, Garyx was upon them. A few seconds later, he was back with the group.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:16 pm

syclar saw garxy and said"Hello any good news for a chnage.."syclar said sighing
    Garyx
    Garyx

Post  Garyx Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:54 am

"Other than the fact that Risette and Valgius are alive, no, nothing at all." Garyx told Syclar.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:20 pm

syclar sighed and said"Im puzzled how this could have happened"
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:34 pm

Xandrick only had nodded to the other, his silent hello as he thought for a few seconds. "...I think we should figure out which island he went to...with how much heartless's that were here...I think there is a chance if they find what they were looking for...this world could be destroyed..." he said softly.
    Garyx
    Garyx

Post  Garyx Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:54 am

"Good idea, Xandrick!" Garyx said. "Do you think we should split up? No, but one of us alone is not enough to take on whoever did this." Garyx said. He had seen the battle, and even he couldn't face the person on his own!
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:13 pm

syclar sighed and said"I dunno I never really liked this place but i want to get rid off the thing that could do this"syclar said in a evil low tone
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:24 pm

"No...I'd say it's pretty obvious where they went..." he pointed towards an island with a fares wheel of sorts as there was a lightning cloud over it unlike the rest of the islands. "I think they went there..."
    Garyx
    Garyx

Post  Garyx Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:46 am

"Hmmmm.... of course. Good catch, Xandrick!" Garyx said. "So, I will see you over there, yes?" Garyx asked them. He lept up to the remains of the roof and lept from roof to roof. Soon, he was at the island. "Oh, yeah. He's here." Garyx muttered. After all, why else would there be Heartless running about?
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:50 pm

Xandrick arrived there fairly soon through how nobody's normally got to places as he looked around with narrowed eyes.
    Observer
    Observer
    Admin

Post  Observer Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:55 pm

Once they had arrived, they both saw swarms of heartless climbing up the fares wheel, as princess peach was up there as the rest were headed another direction, no doubt where mario and perhaps his other target was.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:58 pm

syclar saw peach and the heartless and then he quickly charged cutting them down
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:13 pm

Xandrick took notice as well but didn't try to help, saving people wasn't his thing, he just wanted to figure out about the heartless. He wasn't a blader so saving people wasn't his job.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:32 am