Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

5 posters

hyrule castle

syclar
    syclar

hyrule castle Empty hyrule castle

Post  syclar Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:42 pm

syclar walked up the bride seeing the gate of hyrule syclarsighed and opened the gate and walked in he found to dark nuts who charged him but syclar jumped over the first one and cut his armor off then summoned 2 hollows who quickly destroyed the last one
    Valgius

hyrule castle Empty Re: hyrule castle

Post  Valgius Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:00 am

Valgius sighed. He'd finally made it to Hyrule! Then, he saw Syclar dispose of two Darknuts. "Syclar" Valgius said, a little bit of hatred showing in his voice. He walked up to him, summoning his Keyblade. He approached from the back, sticking his Keyblade against the other's back. "Make one move, and you are going to be toast." Valgius told him.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:07 pm

syclar let out a evil luagh and said"good to see you to"with that he raped his cloak around the sword and jumped over valguise then summoned 2 symitars with poisen at their tips
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:58 pm

Risette, who had been following close behind Valgius, came up then, knocking the symitars away from her friend with a swing of her own keyblade. "Oh no you don't!" she said, spinning around to face her friend's attacker. It was Syclar. "Don't you hurt him; I'll knock your block off if you do!"
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:00 pm

syclar summoned his keyblade and said"Ah yes i remeber you from holloween town"syclar then thrusted his blade and risset sighing
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:13 am

Risette deflected the attack with a swing of her own blade. "Yeah, and from Angara before that." Her blade started to glow purple. "Weren't we friends back then? What happened?" She may not have realized it, but her words oozed sarcasm, and her voice was cold as ice. Risette was not in the mood to play games today.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:39 am

"Heh, getting better, Rise." Valgius said, the tip of his Keyblade glowing red from the Firaga he unleashed a second later at Syclar, then easily defeating the two things Syclar had summoned.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:08 pm

syclar charged at valguise readied to block his attack
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:11 pm

She glared at Syclar, who seemed to be ignoring her. "Didn't I say I'd knock your block off if you try anything?" she asked, flicking herblade towards him. Vines shot out from the flowers decorating her blade, and wrapped themselves around Syclar's keyblade. Another twitch of the wrist, and Risette pulled Syclar back. She stole a glance at Valgius then, flashing a smile. "I'm learning from the best!" she said.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:46 am

"Well, I don't know about that" Valgius told her. He then had his Keyblade pointed at Syclar's head. "Make one sudden move against us, and you're head will be just a pile of ash." he told Syclar, his voice steel.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:01 am

syclar luaghed and tore of the vines and summoned his keyblade and jumped up in the air and smashed down with his blade on valguise and risset
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:49 pm

The blow from Syclar sent Risette into one of the posts holding the bridge up, snapping it in half. She yelped out in pain, ceinging on the ground for a few moments. Slowly (too slow for her own liking,) she began to pull herself back off the ground. "D**nitt...she groaned. "He got better, too.."
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:03 pm

syclar had used alot of his power on that attack so he simply backed away and prepared for a charge from the enemie
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:46 am

Valgius almost laughed, which would have given away his position. Syclar's attack had put him through one of the windows, which he had crawled through and was now looking down on Syclar. Silently, he lept down and struck Syclar in his temple, knocking him out. "You okay, Rise?" Valgius asked Risette, helping her up. "Trabon, cover the slime just in case he wakes up." Valgius said. "Roger, kupo!" Trabon told him, flying over and unsheating his sword.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:31 pm

syclar fell face down on the bridge unconciense
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:39 am

Valgius got some rope out and tied Syclar to one of the bridge posts, and with a not that could not be loosened. "There! Didn't even have to bother with the Sword-erang this time..." Valgius said. "Now, we will question him when he wakes up." Valgius told Risette.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:36 pm

syclar looked up and noticed how he was tied he tryed to summoned his keyblade but he was to tired then looked and saw valguise and risset and said"What is it with you attacking me........."syclar said in a anoyed voice
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:48 pm

I came back for more revenge on syclar, but this time I will use my gummie ship and very strong armor.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:25 pm

syclar graoned saying"more ugh"
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:46 am

I saw syclar, so I used a rapid strong blast at him
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:44 am

"Whoa, whoa, hang on kid." Valgius said, easily deflecing the attack with his Keyblade. "Don't you know the courtesy of battle? The first rule is 'Never attack your opponent whilst he is tied up.'" Valgius told him. "Besides, I was going to question him." Valgius turned to Syclar. "Well, to answer your question, the reason I attacked you is because I felt justified, especially after what your friend did to Risette back in Halloween Town. Now, shut up, Risette and myself will be asking the questions now." Valgius told him. "Now, what are you doing here?" he asked Syclar.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:11 pm

syclar said annoyed'WHAt are you doin here you creep"
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:06 pm

Risette had been watching and listening silently as the interrogation began. Upon hearing Syclar call Valgius a creep, however, she counteracted his smart remark with a strong kick to his side. "Didn't he say that we're asking the questions?" she growled. "Now, we'll ask nice again...what are you doing here?" She crossed her arms, her own annoyance beginning to show.
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:21 pm

soon I found out why my ship was going down. It was out of gas. I felt a big crash. the ship was broken, then I looked out the window, the ship was partly in ground. I found myself lost in forest.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:52 pm

syclar groanded and then syclar luaghed looking at hexal crash and then just stared at valguise and risset

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:00 pm