Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

4 posters

Unknown World pt. 1

Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Unknown World pt. 1 Empty Unknown World pt. 1

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:38 pm

"What the F**K is going on, why is this ship doing this, I made sure everything was perfect!" Maxx hurriedly tried to fix all that was wrong with the ship, but he could not. "I am going to have to hurry and make a quick landing, hold on to your head, you don't want to lose it!" Maxx took a deep breath, and steered the ship manually, landing on a planet that was not far from which they were.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Unknown World pt. 1 Empty Re: Unknown World pt. 1

Post  Xandrick Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:55 pm

He twitched as he held on, looking at the planet as they drew near, seeing that it had three seems and it was the color of a dessert, just the fact that he knew there wasn't going to be any water made him very uncomfortable with it since there was no sign of blue anywhere.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:11 pm

Maxx landed the ship the best to his ability, but with where they was landing, it was not the most perfect landing. He got up, and sighed. "I guess it is time for me to get under the ship, and see why it went crazy."
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:56 pm

"Guess so..." Xandrick said as he shifted out and looked around, seeing nothing but sand, a desolate wasteland and what looked like small thin mountains in the distance and no sign of life anywhere.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:02 pm

Maxx got up and opened a compartment in the floor, which lead to beneath the ship. "I will be right back," he said, as he disappeared into the hole.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:21 pm

He simply nodded as he just watched, his wires restless and very unhappy with this places as they felt something bad about his place. He did what he could to calm them down but they were still freaking out a bit.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:33 pm

Right before it became dark, Maxx came from below. "ok, I think that we need to pull this thing out of the sand now..."
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:36 pm

"I think so as well.." he said as he was looking at something headed towards them from a distance.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:04 am

Maxx was curious, what could Xandrick be looking at. "Out of curiosity, what are you looking at?" Maxx asked as looking around.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:04 am

What Maxx saw was the light slowly yet quickly fading away as some sort of creatures with wings started flying out of what looked like thin mountains in the distance that were mostly like caves. They were flying straight in there direction as they didn't seem friendly. It was hard to completely see what they were but there body's consisted of wings and a long main body and what looked like a bone mask over there faces, hiding there non-existent eyes, there entire being black like shadows.
    Xandrick was sure they were carnivorous and they would most likely try to eat them once given the chance.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:45 am

"Well, crap, I do not know if I can fly us out of here before they get here, so I say we fight!" Maxx said, looking over to Xandrick.
    Marzipanhen
    Marzipanhen

Post  Marzipanhen Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:13 pm

Marzipanhen cowered under a rock. She'd come to this world, sensing a nice, bright heart, but as soon as she got here, it had disappeared. She felt the presence of two nobodies nearby, and had planned to go greet them, as all the nobodies she'd met so far had been nice, but she'd seen those odd creatures and hid. She hoped they would go away soon. She wasn't a good fighter, and she wasn't sure she could defend herself. Her darkness portal didn't seem to be working, either.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:15 pm

"Ok," Maxx sighed,"in a couple of seconds it is going to be here, so I say we kick its arse!" Maxx got his Cyber-Sword ready.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:37 pm

"Maxx there is well over a billion of those creatures headed our way, our options are to try and start that thing right now and one of us hold them off or we run for our lives and hope the suns come out soon which I doubt would be any time soon since it's a rather large planet that is creating an eclipse.
    So I'll distract all of them as best I can and you try and start it...would be useful of anyone could use light but since none of us can, and I'm not a fire element it's all I can do for now."
    The wires came from the ground in straight rows, forming a wall protecting anything behind, in this case, the ship and Maxx.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:54 pm

Maxx ran over to the cockpit, and sat down, then he realized. "Wait, we need light? Do you know that we are on a giant ship right? that has a lot of power, and a lot of lights?" Maxx turned the engine on low, and turned on his fog light, giant huge and powerful. Runs on magik but still good light with the right engine.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:51 pm

Xandrick shifted away from the light himself, as well as the wires so they wouldn't block it at all, letting the light shine on the creatures ahead, as the ones caught by it made high pitched screeches and quickly moved out of the line of sight from the light and went around, searching for another way to get near there prey.
    They shifted behind the ship, as no light shined from there and headed straight for it. Wires taking notice of this, shifted to the back, as Xandrick shifted between his wires, as they were to defend the ship best they could till Maxx could get the damn thing fixed up so they could leave.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:01 pm

"Ok, so that should stall us right? I mean, at least they can not come from all sides, no?" Maxx sighed, sighing. He did not know what he should do, if he goes under the ship, could be a good bit before he could come out, he could try and fly the ship now, but it already randomly crashed. He decided to just let everything happen as he did some touching up to the ship. He walks back down to under the ship.

Under the ship, he put his hand on the crystal that was powering the ship. "May gods, it is losing its power here, but why? There is no such thing that could eat the the power of the crystal is there? Hmm, what to do.. Lini! Come down here, I need some assistance." He shouted.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:10 pm

Xandrick was throwing loads of ice spikes at the sky and at the ground if any of them tried to land, as the wires were grabbing everything that approached and ripped it to pieces, it's burning blue blood flying everywhere as some attacked each other, eating the wounded or dead they defended the ship.
    A few of the wires were stalking Maxx as they were to protect him for just in case any of the creatures slid through and were to attack Maxx or Lini.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm

"Hello there Lini, my boy, good to see that you got some protection from Xandrick's spikes as well," Maxx smiled,"Ok, now, let us see, The crystal is powered by Magick, so anything you should do to it, should allow it to give it more juice, do you think you could power it by yourself? you know, maybe use some of those powers you have, like the one with the power of a star, you know? That should allow us to get more power to lift off, once we are safe distance from this place, I will tell you so you can rest, do you think that would be good Lini?" Lini shrugged at this, he knew no matter what he says, he will still have to do it, it was his duty as Maxx's partner to do this. "Good then, let us go!" Maxx waved his hand about some stuff, and did some final connecting of some wires and the sorts. He breathed deeply, "hopefully, this will be enough." Maxx climbed to the cockpit, and yelled to Xandrick, "How much longer do you think you can handle them?"
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:37 pm

"...well certain amount of time of me doing this, I'm going snap because of all the blood and I'll be doing this for days" he yelled back as it wasn't a good thing. This was easy for him to handle yes, but once he snapped he won't want to stop, killing was in his nature after all.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:45 pm

"Ok, well, let us see if I can get us out of here..." Maxx sighed, and pressed a few buttons, and tilted the control yoke, or the things that is like a joystick that is in the cockpit. The engine roared, and the ship started to lift, not very steady, as it was still gaining power back, but gaining very fast.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:14 pm

Xandrick looked at the ship then looked back at the creatures as the wires continued to slice, rip, and tare as he smirked some, chuckling a bit as he jumped and landed on one of the creatures backs and slit it's throat with his deadly sharp claws and cut parts of it's neck then ripped it's head off.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:30 pm

Maxx slowed to a stop, and turned back to Xandrick. "Hey, Xandrick, you ok? come on get on the ship."
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:36 pm

He jumped on the ship, as the wires shifted to the lowest part of the ship as Xandrick killed all the creatures that also tried to get on bored to try and eat him.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:38 pm

"You ok buddy?" Maxx said as he started the engines up and started to go faster again, out of the planet.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content