Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

5 posters

Mushroom Kingdom pt. 1

pigboy
    pigboy

Mushroom Kingdom pt. 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Mushroom Kingdom pt. 1

Post  pigboy Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:28 pm

I saw the pig faced, giant wolves, and looked at them with love, they were so cute!
    They were like the cutest puppies ever! They were giant puppies with adorable piggy faces!
    I ran at them, wanting nothing more than to hug them.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:32 pm

the hellhounds growled and were about to leap before 2 remaining guards shot airows at them killing them then they drew their swords thinking syclar was the boy they charged him syclar couldnt let the boy get killed so he jumped in the way and killed the guards and picked up the boy and darted behind a building and ran into a Inn were syclar was staying and put the boy down and asked"What is ur name"then sighed and put his keyblade down and put the pig on the ground
    Keaxeth
    Keaxeth

Post  Keaxeth Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:34 pm

Keaxeth ran after them into the inn
    pigboy
    pigboy

Post  pigboy Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:36 pm

"My name is Pigboy" I said as I grabbed piggy and ran away
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:36 pm

syclar saw the girl run in and said"Oh i see you can come in"syclar said sighing while polishing his blade then said "What brings you to here this place is only useful for attacking this isnt the safest of all places"then syclar chuckled and summoned a small hellhound witch climbed into his lap then syclar noticed the boy had ran away and sighed and said"oh well..."then he took a deep breath and looked and the girl and said"you have no danger with me i just wanted the pig but im not hungry anymore please tell your friend to come back i could use some company"syclar said gently then sighed

Last edited by syclar on Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cuz pigboy ran XD)
    pigboy
    pigboy

Post  pigboy Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:43 pm

I continued to run away, passing by the little mushroom people. I got really far away, then stopped for breath.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:45 pm

a rip appeard infront of pigboy and syclar stepped out and said"I mean no harm please i could use some company and the guards are looking for you they think ur me"syclar offered him his hand and gave him back his hammer witch was not wood it was bronze since syclar decided to fix it and then syclar slashed 2 other guards who tried to grab his friend
    Keaxeth
    Keaxeth

Post  Keaxeth Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:47 pm

Keaxeth stared wide-eyed at the man before her, then looked outside, about to call her friend back, only to find he was not in sight.
    She turned back to the man, "I ummm...came here to--"
    Suddenly the man disappeared into a rip in the air, she knew he was more then likely going to come back soon with Pigboy, so she sat down on a stool.
    pigboy
    pigboy

Post  pigboy Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:50 pm

I decide to trust him, just this once, but didn't loosen my grip on piggy any.
    I took one hand away from my pet, and swiped my hammer away, then entered the rip with him.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:52 pm

syclar was pleased with the boys disicion they appeard back and he said to both of them"Hello there my name is syclar im sorry for trying to get ur pig its just...i get hungry easily after fighting alot anyways is their anyhting you to need help with finding iv been almost everywere"syclar tossed them both a loath of bread and smiled under his hood
    pigboy
    pigboy

Post  pigboy Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:01 pm

I wondered for a moment if Syclar had poisoned the bread, but took a bite anyway, there was only one way to find out, after all. I nodded to the man, and said" you already know my name, her name is Keaxeth"
    And then Pigboy thought of a question, "Were you going to eat piggy raw?" he asked, a little bit freaked out.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:02 pm

syclar luaghed a little and said"lets not talk about the details shall we " syclar luaghed a little more
    and said"Anyways do you have a special place to go to?"syclar then patted the little hell hound on the head as it curled in his lap
    pigboy
    pigboy

Post  pigboy Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:08 pm

"I came here to find out about the little mushroom people, she came to find out about a little red man"
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:11 pm

syclar luaghed "these mushroom people well i forgot their names but their very friendly but their not the best fighters and shes looking for a red man eh? well iv seen alot of them before"syclar said with a luagh and then went over to the fire place and lit it on just by snapping his fingers and then sat back and said"So were you headed then and id be glad to acompany you well..i would but err.... im eh a dark keyblader and im really suspose to kill anyone but i still have pitty for kids you know"syclar said looking at the fire witch seemed to form a old battle of men with swords fighting to the death
    Keaxeth
    Keaxeth

Post  Keaxeth Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:20 pm

Keaxeth nodded along, chewing absently on the bread. She stared into the fire, watching the tiny figures battle.
    "No..." she said softly, "We don't have anywhere specific to go, but we're going to wonder around a bit, so..." she paused, taking another bite of bread, "if you want, you can come around with us..."
    She stopped for a moment, thinking, "why do you have to kill everyone?" It didn't make sense, there was no cause.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:26 pm

"Im a dark key blader i was born to do only one thing kill"syclar leaned back on his chair and then said" But sometimes I bend the rules "syclar said with a luagh then turned toward the girl and said"I saw when you stabbed me you were stunned how it didnt hurt well it did hurt but some how if i focus on somehting else i dont feel it" syclar then treated his wound in the stomach
    Keaxeth
    Keaxeth

Post  Keaxeth Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:31 pm

Keaxeth nodded, still not quiet understanding, she wondered how she had forgotten his wound, and stood, going to help him. She called to her element, water, and carefully cleaned the area, "does it hurt now?" she asked, hoping that it was not so.
    "And, thank you for bending the rules for us."
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:34 pm

syclar then looked at the girl and said"Thank you i think its the first time someone has done somehting for me or second or i dont know i cant remeber my past"syclar said with a sigh then he got up and opened the door and said'we should be leaving soon the guards will find me and suspect you had somehting to do with it we can escape in the rip any place you would like to go and i think pigboy has fallen asleep we might have to carry him"syclar said with a chuckle

hey plz reply quick i know your prob bussy but im here waiting lol srry but please its more fun that way
    Keaxeth
    Keaxeth

Post  Keaxeth Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:38 pm

Keaxeth nodded, and helped him lift Pigboy, worried about the mans stomach wound, "I'm not sure where we should go, can you pick somewhere safe?"
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:43 pm

"hmmmm we could go to angara and i could make a place for-" syclar was quickly got off when 5 heartless burst in and tackled him unto the floor syclar fell on the ground on his wound and summoned his keyblade cutting one in half but the other heartless pushed him into the fire witch didnt have a effect on him then the heartless looked at the 2 kids and said'Why.....loook.....hereeeee.....the......murdere...has......friends"then the heartless got ready to attack them
    Keaxeth
    Keaxeth

Post  Keaxeth Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:45 pm

Keaxeth twitched, immensely weirded out by the talking heartless, and pulled out her dagger, slashing away at the dark creatures, keeping in front of a sleeping Pigboy
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:47 pm

2 heartless remiand but before they could attack syclar got up and hacked them both down and looked outside to find mushroom kingdom under attack by heartless syclar got to his feet and said"We have to get out of here now!!"
    with that he picked pigboy and grabbed keaxeths hand and sprinted toward a dark looking ship
    Keaxeth
    Keaxeth

Post  Keaxeth Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:49 pm

Keaxeth stumbled, trying to keep up, and wondering what was going on.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:52 pm

syclar got up on the ship and told the ship to go to angara then looked at keaxth and said"you will be safe their"
    then looked at the heartless who were trying to attack the ship quickly syclar summoned a army of skelitons who had bows and airows and they fired at the heartless while the ship took off to angara part 2 they go

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content