Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

5 posters

The Great Sea prt 1

Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

The Great Sea prt 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Sea prt 1

Post  Risette Mortuada Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:13 pm

Risette watched the mystery gummi ship grow smaller and smaller as her group moved away. "Thank goodness, no fighting! Believe it or not, I'm still a bit sore from our scuffle with those heartless back in Agrabah!" She said, leaning on the talking boat's neck gently. She glanced over to Maxx then, smiling. "You know, you sound really happy, Maxx; I have to say, it's an improvement from when we met back in Beasts castle. Remember that?" Risette laughed at the memory. "You had tried to kill me!" As strange as it was, that was one of Risette's fondest memories. Of her and Maxx, Lini, Xandrick, and Vex. A part of her wished she could've made it last longer.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:17 pm

syclar saw they were getting away and ordered his ship to fire with that fire airows were shot and went straight toward the gummi ship syclar took a spyglass and looked and muttered"Why do i always end up attacking risset and valguise"with that syclar summoned a rip and 5 skelitons for them to board the ship
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:09 pm

"Hmm, Any of you Keybladers know Ice? Or anything that could help?" Maxxamillion asked.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:53 pm

Risette shook her head. "I could try to sheild us with a few vines, but I'm not sure how long it'll last." She summoned her blade and tried, anyway. Her blade glowed a dim purple as the vines were summoned again (the first time being back in halloween town!) and used to swat away the fire arrow as best she could. Things got a little complicated, however, when skeletons began boarding. "Yikes! No fair!" Risette yelped, and began to swing her blade about furiously to knock the skeletons overboard. For someone who couldn fight if her life depended on it, she was doing pretty decently!
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:57 pm

syclar saw his 2 skelitons fall down and then he summoned his keyblade and made it do a twirl in the air
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:15 am

Risette was nearly overwhelmed. The arrows, the skeletons....and from the corner of her eye, she spotted a keyblade being summoned. "Uh, guys...a little help, please!" she said, kicking another skeleton off the boat.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:53 am

Maxx sighed, "fine, fine!" He did a backflip on to the boat, and pushed some of the creatures into the water. He jumped out of the boat, and jumped into their boat. "Well, well," Maxxamilliion twisted his blade into a side position, "do you want a remake of what happened in Delmasca?" He snapped his wrist, and his blade came to in battle-ready position.
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:57 am

I was riding my gummi ship, looking for peace after being chased by angry animals( 100 acre woods ) , then I saw someone who might need help. so I landed my gummi ship in the water then jumped on the boat and and the whacked skeletons in the head.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:42 am

"Oh, look, it's Syclar." Valgius said. His Keyblade was summoned. "Skeletons... always skeletons..." Valgius muttered, using his Sword-erang skill to defeat them almost as fast as they were summoned. "Too bad Garyx isn't here." Valgius noted.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:19 pm

syclar saw how easily his skelitons were killed and sighed"Uselsss"with that syclar threw a ball witchhit risset witch then ropes came out of the ball raping around here tighter and tighter the more she struggled
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:56 pm

Risette was hit and on the floor of the boat before she had time to realize what was going on. Something wrapped tight around her. She tried to move, to get free from it, but its grip only tightened. "What the crap is this thing?!" she cried, still struggling. it was becoming hard to breathe, so she stopped, laying still as she could.

(( T.T ....god dangitt....why me?!?))
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:24 pm

I saw the person that attacked me, syclar (100 acre woods) ,so I stabbed syclars neck with the sharp end of my mallet
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:43 am

"Mmmm... I have seen something like this before. Hold still, Risette!" Valgius told her. He then placed his Keyblade under it. He slowly loosened its grip, using his Keyblade as a lever. Soon, the thing let go of Risette and fell harmlessly into the ocean. "Now, where were we?" Valgius said. He then saw the strange person attack Syclar. "Hmmm... are you okay?" Valgius asked Risette, bending down to see if he hadn't accidentally hurt her.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:33 pm

syclar groaned and kicked hexal in the face tossing him off the ship then he threw 2 more of those balls witch rapping around valguise and risset then lunged at maxx with his keyblade and thrashed him in the arm then luaghed and said"Ahahahahah iv gotten better since last time"syclar said as 2 skelitons were summoned and started hitting the bottom of the ship to sink it
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:38 pm

"I'm all right." Risette said, pulling herself up off the ground. "Thanks." She brushed herself off, and looked up. There were two more of those creepy contraptions heading their way. Risette flicked her keyblade in their direction, and a pair of vines took the contraptions into the sea after the first. "What is with tho-" the ship moved from underneath Risette, knocking her over again. She felt a few knocks from the floor, and tensed. "You've got to be kidding me!" With that, she dove off the side of the ship, only to find that there were more skeletons attacking the bottom. She began doing her best to fight them off.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:01 pm

syclar then summoned his pet a big dog that had 3 heads the dog said"Master I will tear them to shreds "with that the dog broke a hole in the ship and leaped at risset who was fighting the skelitons syclar had used alot of his power and leaned on the ship resting with his blade drawn
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:03 pm

I came back up and tossed syclar into the water.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:04 pm

syclar did a summer sualt dodging hexal and then hit him with his sword
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:17 pm

I smashed his face with my mallet
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:19 pm

syclar roared then tackled hexal off with his sword witch went threw his heart
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:23 pm

I went into my gummi ship and started shooting at syclar
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:29 pm

syclar dodged the shots making them hit the ship witch started sinking syclar called his pey witch had landed on risset and all his skelitons went into a rip going back to their gummi ship and fired the last shots at them witch left the ship for destruction
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:28 am

Risette surfaced from the water with a gasp, and threw off whatever it was that was thrown on top of her again. The instant she opened her eyes, however, she wished she never had. The shots fired had blown her back in the water, so she was at a safe distance from what happened before her: a series of the shots had hit the boat, Maxx and Valgius still on it. There was a layer of smoke surrounding where they had been, so she couldn't see them. "No!" she screamed, and began to swim over to where she thought the boat was. She prayed they were alright.
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:22 am

I summoned a big rock and used it as a boat as my cat shredded off Syclar's keyblade arm off then I said "oops"

Last edited by hexal on Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:40 am

"Heh. Syclar still has a lot to learn." Valgius said. He was actually in the water, having jumped out due to the fact that it was sinking. He swam over to Risette. "Hey, Rise! Over here!" Valgius called out to her. "I'm sure Maxx can repair Red." Valgius told her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:57 pm