Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

3 posters

(FF) Delmasca

Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

(FF) Delmasca - Page 2 Empty Re: (FF) Delmasca

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:50 pm

"Oh, so, it will end here then.." Maxxamillion said. He kneeled down, and breathed.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:51 pm

He frowned, seeing him kneel down. "What...I come out and you give up all of a sudden?!" He yelled angrily as ice spike formed from right in front of him and thrusted into Maxxamilions shoulder, and punned him to the ground on his back.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:58 pm

Maxxamillion laughed. He pulled out the ice, and threw it to the ground. He got up, and ran. He jumped half-way, and spun, releasing his sword, using the motion of him, to make the sword spin fast, and far. This cut Xandricks split pretty deep in the chest.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:06 pm

his eyes winded as he found it a shock he actually got hit. "you just hit me..." he blinked surprised then narrowed his eyes. "YOU JUST F***ING HIT ME!" he laughed as he was happy now, oh so very happy as he murred to himself at the pain as the wires shifted and went straight towards him, as at the same time he lunged after him.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:10 pm

Cutting every wire that came to him, and dodging the blows. Maxxamillion was graceful, still in the air mostly, and when he was not, he got another running start, and did it again, each time cutting Xandrick a bit more.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:13 pm

He smirked happily as wires suddenly wrapped around the others legs, slowing him quickly as Xandrick's split quickly shifted and stabbed the other in the chest, barely missing his heart, as he frowned a bit, something forcing him to miss his target as he quickly moved away before Maxxamillion could do anything.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:18 pm

Maxxamillion pounced on Xandrick. "You evil little..!" He put his sword on Xandricks neck and pressed, it starting to go through.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:24 pm

He smirked softly as The wires pulled him off, holding him down as Xandrick's split shifted up and went into his face. "Someone wants to say Hello" Right then, he kissed him on the mouth.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:26 pm

tears started falling down Maxxamillions cheeks. "let me go, let me leave.."
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:29 pm

Xandrick pulled back, the darkness vanishing suddenly as he looked at him blankly, his Split gone for now as he turned to leave.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:04 am

Maxxamillion ran up to him, and hugged him. Still crying. "I am sorry, I am very very sorry. Not only for attacking you, but because I realize that it was not fair for me to turn back and leave you to be lonely nobody again. I understand how it feels to be lonely, I spent most of my nobody life like that. I am sorry."
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:45 pm

"...it doesn't matter I'm use to it" he stated emptily as he was just lieing as always, yet the truth since he wasn't going to change himself.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:37 pm

"Well, I am here, just not the same, I have my heart. When I lost everything I lost my heart, then just a while ago it seems I meet you and I got it back, I have to thank you, if it was not for you I would not have my heart again, and I would not feel like I do again. I would not be Maxxamillion again, the sky pirate. I would be a bored wannabe sky pirate whom is a nobody." Maxxamillion said, no letting go. "Having this heart is a curse, but yet I see it too as a blessing, for now I am no longer bound to this world, and I may die soon, thus being able to be with my family, and all those good people I have killed. You know, now that I am no longer a nobody, that means that you can have my study, I can not really go in it now." He just kept going, not know what he wanted to talk about, just kept talking and did not want to stop.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:46 pm

He remained silent as he didn't know why he was listening to him, didn't even care really but he still listened. In all honesty if he wanted he could make him a nobody again but what would be the point in that? He'd just help him find it again as usual so he wouldn't bother with that.
    He simply waited for him to stop as he listened as he would eventually run out of things to talk about. He was a human, he would get sick of talking or fall asleep while talking.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:59 pm

syclar got up and he was very angry he quickly summoned a bunch of skelitons holding bows and airows then he pointed at maxx and xandric and then the skelitons fired airows going threw the air hitting bothguards and fleeing peasants syclars blade qickly hacked down soldiers every step he took more death happened around him
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:16 pm

Xandrick's wires then shot up and formed a protective wall, surrounding both Xandrick and Maxxamillin, blocking all the arrows as more wires shifted up and attacked the skeletons and was showing no mercy.
    They aimed and stabbed through the bones, wrapped around a few and crushed them to pieces and tore the bones to pieces. The wires had full intention to kill anything that tried to harm Xandrick in any way as a bunch shot out from the ground and went straight for Syclar knowing he was the reason why the skeletons were attacking Xandrick.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:26 pm

Grabbing his sword, Maxxamillion ran over, and cut the front and back Syclar, then wrapped his rope thing around Syclar's neck. "Either leave, or I move my hand back, and my sword cuts your throat. Your choice. Oh, and you cannot cut through this material that my string is made out of, just to let you know."
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:32 pm

Xandrick blinked, as he didn't expect him to get there so fast considering his wires were fast themselves, so the fact he got there before his wires just confused me completely. Somehow he always got to places before anything else does, so he stopped asking himself.
    The wires went and shifted back to attacking the rest of the skeletons, preoccupying them all and anything else that Syclar would attempt to summon if he summed anything at all.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:25 pm

syclar saw no point for fighting and walked away
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:25 pm

[Syclar, you can't just have him walk away since he started a fight, it doesn't work that way, especaully with the fact the Maxx has him and he can't move at all, you can't just disregard that, you're breaking the rules with that you know.]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:23 pm