Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

+3
pigboy
Keaxeth
syclar
7 posters

angara part 2

syclar
    syclar

angara part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: angara part 2

Post  syclar Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:53 am

syclar said"I see well i lost them"with that syclar snapped his fingers makingthe fire come on

(its ok il be on all day lol)
    Tyron

Post  Tyron Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:23 pm

"Oh really? Why did you lose them? How?" He said, bending over the fire, moving his hand over it, and in it.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:25 pm

"When i made my escape from the mushroom kingdom they were left to the mercy of the heartless i dont know what happened next and in 100 acr woods theirs a fresh boy who might be challenge to kill"with that syclar took out a map and pointed toward it
    Keaxeth
    Keaxeth

Post  Keaxeth Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:10 am

Keaxeth yawned, waking up, and she saw a new man, sitting with Syclar.
    She stretched a bit, but did not sit up, it seemed that they were talking about something important.
    Tyron

Post  Tyron Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:58 am

"That would be a good story if well, someone did not just wake up!" He ran over to where he had heard the yawn, and grabbed the girl by the arm. "Now tell me why the f*** you did not kill her?" He asked, impatiently.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:43 pm

syclar saw tyron grab and said "What do you want" syclar then summoned his keyblade and said"Lets not fight in front of them hm?" with that syclar gestured to the door with his sword drawn and mouthing the words'Run!"
    Tyron

Post  Tyron Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:14 pm

"I would not have them run if I was you, this place is surrounded with heartless, they would die so fast it would not be funny. I want you to kill them, now!" He pushes the girl towards him. "That is right, you can't, why is that? It is because your heart still has not fully grown into the darkness, your keyblade needs that darkness to be powerful, let it out, and kill them, kill just to kill, kill for the fun of having blood rain on your face!" He got loud.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:10 pm

syclar sighed and said"Man you ruin everything i love it when someone thinks they can trust you and then they end up getting betrayed theirs so much saddnes i love it"with that syclar picked keaxeth up and took her down to the dungeon
    Keaxeth
    Keaxeth

Post  Keaxeth Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:24 pm

Keaxeth hissed as she was picked up, seething with anger. How dare he pick up a little girl like that while she was in a skirt! She punched him in the side of his head, knowing full well that it wouldn't hurt him, but dernit, she was mad!
    Oh, the betrayal stung alright, but if she focused on something else, it didn't hurt so bad. Huh, funny, that was one of the first kind things Syclar had said to her...
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:25 pm

syclar whispered into keaxeths hear"shh im trying to get you out of this" then syclar put her in a cell and whispered"Im sorry il be back for you"syclars eyes flashed then he summoned his keyblade and went up
    Tyron

Post  Tyron Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:06 am

"Bravo, bravo! Now you are trying to be a hero still? Have you not heard that good guys always lose?" He was clapping his hands, and on the last clap, it sounded like an echo. It seemed the echo summoned heartless of all kinds, and not just in here, but in the dungeon too.
    Garyx
    Garyx

Post  Garyx Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:00 pm

Garyx sighed. He had just finished off these Heartless, when more appeared. He made short work of them, then silently entered into the decrepit building before him. His short sword and long knife unsheathed, he held both up to Tyron's throat. "Well, Tyron. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't cut out your gizzard and feed it to the local hounds." Garyx said, his voice steel.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:11 pm

syclar saw garxy holding his knife to tyrons neck and sighed with relief"Thank god your here"but then syclar remebered graxy hated him
    Keaxeth
    Keaxeth

Post  Keaxeth Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:15 pm

Keaxeth backed into the far corner of her small prison, knowing a fight was bound to occur, and wished desperately that she had her sword or dagger, despite the little good it would do her.
    pigboy
    pigboy

Post  pigboy Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:26 pm

Since no one was looking I snuck out to a escape pod and it launched away.
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:12 pm

I screamed "I'll get you Syclar! " I've been looking every where! I was going to get him back for what he did to me! I smashed his head with my mallet!
    Tyron

Post  Tyron Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:53 am

Tyron laughed, "How about this reason?" He multiply stabbed Garyx in the chest with both his keyblades, then kicked him to a wall. "Now this is not between me and you, so please, oh please just go away before I am tempted to do worst to you, like rip your throat out, pour gasoline down it, and set you a flame." Tyron looked at Syclar, "I am tired of this, let us leave, you have to go through more training."
    Garyx
    Garyx

Post  Garyx Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:52 am

Garyx groaned. "Heh, good thing I don't have a heart." he muttered. He had sheathed his long knife, but pulled out his short sword. "Alright, I will leave." Then he dashed at Tryon, hitting him twice, once on the neck, and once on the shoulder. Then, he left the building, jumping on top of the roof.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:25 pm

syclar hissed as he was hit and looked at tyron and said:This one here called hexal has been chasing me around can we please kill him"with that syclar sumoned his keyblade and cut and hacked his blade and hexal
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:52 pm

I cast an earth wall underneath him, and while he was in the air, I whacked him with my mallet as my cat attacked his friend in a frenzy.Then I said "Why did you attack me, what's your name?!"
    Garyx
    Garyx

Post  Garyx Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:52 am

Garyx sighed. He had barely made it to the roof. Now, he had to deal with his wound. Oh, well. I'll get it healed when I get back to Vale he thought.
    Tyron

Post  Tyron Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:47 am

Tyron grabbed the cat to where it could not hurt him. He looked at it, and it looked backed at him angrily. He shrugged his shoulders and snapped its neck and threw it to the ground. "Really? A cat?"
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:33 pm

syclar luaghed as tyron snapped the cats neck then syclar drew his sword
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:29 pm

I was mad, so thew huge rocks rapidly at them, the rocks hit them both.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:13 pm

syclar had already been alert so he dodged the rocks and said"HEY this is my place"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content