Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

+2
kofubuny
hexal
6 posters

yoshi's Island

hexal
    hexal

yoshi's Island - Page 2 Empty Re: yoshi's Island

Post  hexal Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:25 pm

I stabbed his neck and smash his face and casted a earth wall under him and threw a boulder at him.
    Valgeris

Post  Valgeris Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:45 am

Valgeris was only able to avoid the boulder. "Weeeellll... I think it is time to rip your a** into a million f***ing pieces!!" Valgeris shouted.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:48 am

"Oh no you don't!" Valgius shouted. He swung his Keyblade at Valgeris so fast that the untrained eye could not follow.
    Valgeris

Post  Valgeris Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:50 am

Valgeris blocked the blow. He laughed. "Well, Valgius, prepare to give me your heart. As you know, I have no heart of my own. My heart is your heart. Therefore, if I am to be truly powerful, I must kill you!" Valgeris said. "Now, I offer you one oppurtunity of deliverance. Give me your heart willingly.... or be destroyed!"
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:01 pm

syclars ship sailed threw the sky with him on board and some weird looking human sized mummy who if you looked into the eye sockets you would see very bright purple
    syclar landed the ship while his skelitons fired airows at the yoshis killing them the mummy simply threw his arms at the yoshi wrapping around them and choking them
    syclar simply kept walking as they stormed the shores of yoshi island
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:45 pm

I saw a ship killing yoshies, so I got into my gummie ship and shot the ship to pieces.
    kofubuny
    kofubuny

Post  kofubuny Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:00 pm

Kofubuny had ducked beneath a bush some time ago, completely disoriented as she was.
    It seemed that she had gone to the wrong place, chaos still followed her, and she still had no idea what was going on.
    It also seemed like the man she had once gotten in a brief fight with was here, and slaughtering the locals.
    She was weak, and of no use in any fight, so she couldn't really contribute to the battle.
    For now, she could only watch and hope that all would turn out well.
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:12 pm

I managed to get a bunch of yoshies to start attacking, but the plan backfired when they started turning each other to egg, then the trees, then the mountains, then the entire island to an egg. when I got out the egg and sky was white with green poke-a-dots.
    Valgeris

Post  Valgeris Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:39 am

Valgeris saw Syclar. "Well, hello. What say you and I lay so much waste to this place that we destroy it?" he asked Syclar.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:44 pm

syclar noded as his mummy fined freack show friend pushed hexal onto the ground and strangled him then throw him into a phew yoshis
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:07 pm

I summoned a spiky boulder and crushed the mummy to ant-sized pieces and then I heard a strange noise and saw a green cloud that was on the ground. the cloud closer and closer and then it covered and was a swam of yoshis. I was instantly in a egg with my cat.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:14 pm

the mummy simplformed and got up and picked up all the yoshis and threw them into the sea
    then syclar drew his sword and approached hexal holding him to his nect while skelitons put a inbreakable cage around his cat
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:49 pm

I summoned a huge rock 100 times the size of a blue whale with spikes on the bottom then went under ground with my cat then I broke the cage because it was metal which I can change its shape and crushed syclar and his allies then I went to my gummie ship and lifted it by making it float up and then I shot syclar and saved the yoshies.

Last edited by hexal on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Valgeris

Post  Valgeris Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:36 am

Valgeris sighed. He then summoned a rip in space. When he emerged he was in Hexal's Gummi Ship. He then made his way to the engine room. "This will be fun..." he muttered, shooting a Dark Firaga into the engine. The engine blew up, and Valgeris made his escape by means of another space rip.
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:03 pm

I heard a boom so I repaired the gummie ship and made a force field that no teleportation can pass.
    Valgeris

Post  Valgeris Mon May 03, 2010 7:41 am

"Hmph... I grow bored here." Valgeris said. He then shot several Dark Firagas at the surrounding trees and Yoshis. Soon, there were many light-ish blue explosions from the Dark Firagas. "A few more minutes, and this world will no longer exist."
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Mon May 03, 2010 3:28 pm

I saw the blue explosions so I drop a banana and the yoshis went on a egg frenzy and ate the entire island. when I came out of the egg, the sky had blue poke-a-dots.
    Valgeris

Post  Valgeris Tue May 04, 2010 7:39 am

"Well, I grow very bored now." Valgeris said, summoning yet another rip, this time leaving the world. The rip closed, giving no one else the opportunity to follow him.
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Wed May 05, 2010 9:06 pm

"Well I think the danger is gone now." I said before I left on my gummie ship.
    kofubuny
    kofubuny

Post  kofubuny Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:10 pm

The sky was dark, an almost grey color, bright green spots appearing hugely every couple of miles. Smoke from fires rose, greedily consuming the already horrid looking sky. What was this? How had it happened so? Kofubuny felt an odd ache for the now dead world. Dead, dinosaur like creatures were scattered across the ground, blood and other things spilling from their bodies, and she heard some whimpering about her from them. The smell of death and fire floated everywhere.
    She missed the ability she had once had, the ability to feel true sadness, for all she had now was a dull ache.Two of those who had caused the destruction were gone, the one man from that other time before still lingering. She knew they would both have to leave soon, and there was nothing she could do, for there was no where for the smoke to go, the sky was covered with the unwavering hard shell, only a tiny break for it to go through, where the boy had gone in his spaceship. This world was dead, and soon it's inhabitants would be too.
    She looked about one last time, and portaled away.
    Observer
    Observer
    Admin

Post  Observer Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:20 pm

And the world spontaneously combusted, the end.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:42 pm