Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

5 posters

Bridge of eldin(twilight princes)

hexal
    hexal

Bridge of eldin(twilight princes) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bridge of eldin(twilight princes)

Post  hexal Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:16 pm

soon, my cat started wondering off, then I woke up and couldn't find my cat, then I said "oh my wheres my cat". Shocked
    Nico
    Nico

Bridge of eldin(twilight princes) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bridge of eldin(twilight princes)

Post  Nico Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:32 pm

nico saw the cat jump of the bridge and stared and just kept walking
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:40 pm

I saw my cat jump off a bridge, so I got it before landed in the water
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:37 am

Valgius sighed. "Well, I have had enough of standing around here. What I seek is not here. Are you going to stay here, Risette?" Valgius said.
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:25 pm

I fed my snail, then made a tent and went in it
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:45 pm

Risette shook her head. "No, I think I'm done here, too...." She turned to Valgius, and smiled. "Let's get outta here, okay?"
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:27 pm

I made food and started eating, soon I made special cage that my pets can go in and out when ever they want and can be carried on the back, then I fell asleep.
    Nico
    Nico

Post  Nico Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:27 am

nico saw 2 bulls running at them but like bandant looking creatures were ridding them and they shot ariows at nick nico fell to the ground before he could draw his sword
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:29 am

syclar saw the bulls and leaped at them he ran on the side of one of them and cut its side then backflipped onto the other one and kicked the goblin off but was hit by an airow then he turned around and fell onto the bull he started to struggle trying to control the bull they were headed for the edge...........
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:03 pm

"whats that noise?" I said
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:11 am

"Jeez..." Valgius muttered. He cast to Thunder spells. They both hit the heads of the bulls, effectively halting them in their tracks. "We can now leave." Valgius told Risette. He led her to his Gummi Ship. Once inside, Trabon landed on Risette's shoulder. "Feel like going anywhere in particular?" Valgius asked her.
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:07 pm

I looked out my tent and saw two bull corpses.
    Nico
    Nico

Post  Nico Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:40 pm

nico hesitated when he saw 2 village men walking across the bridge when 2 showdow creatures with some red emblem on their masks came out and grabbed them
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:07 pm

I saw my cat seemed to have kittens. I saw these masked shadow monsters attack, so I smashed them.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:53 pm

syclar charged at the monsters but was quickly thrown off the bridge with hexal
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:35 pm

I quickly summoned a rock before we fell into the water. the cat started taking care of her kittens.
    Nico
    Nico

Post  Nico Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:40 pm

nico saw syclar and hexal fall then summoned his sword then he charged at 1 of the shodow beats and cut it in the side the beast let out a loud roar then picked me up and slammed me into the ground
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:46 pm

"stay on, theres a wave coming." I said while making the rock fly 1 inch above the waves.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:36 pm

syclar ignored wat hexal said and leaped back onto the bridge summoned his keyblade and jumped on the beast and sliced it then held on as the beast struggled
    Nico
    Nico

Post  Nico Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:05 pm

nico saw his brother on the beast and threw knives at the other one as it growled with pain nico jumped up and sliced its mask then fell down and rolled over the beast then grabed nico and held him upside down toward syclar
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:36 pm

I got back on bridge and saw a shadow monster, so I used my favorite attack on it, the brook drop, by making a brook dropping it on the thing's head.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:00 am

syclar did the final blow on the showdow monster then it fell to the ground and exploded into dust then the other beast charged at hexal picking him up then throwing him at syclar
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:38 pm

My hammer went off the bridge, so I used a boulder to crush it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content