Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

.:.::Basic information about characters that MUST be there :.::.

Observer
    Observer
    Admin

.:.::Basic information about characters that MUST be there :.::. Empty .:.::Basic information about characters that MUST be there :.::.

Post  Observer Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:58 pm

Heartless Basic Facts: They all have to have darkness as an element, so they have one other elemental choice. Also, we know Ansum was a heartless, meaning that you don't have to have a million of yourselves that you control like there is a million shadow heartless. Can have be a special one and only like a human or nobody, don't feel not special.

Nobody Basic Facts: First, must have an X in the name since all the original ones had X's in the name, so lets keep up the tradition. Second, you only have one elemental choice just like Axel, only uses fire and Dymix only used water....not sure if sound counts though...third, don't need to think of clothes, why? Your mostly always wearing a damn coat and most likely for the rest of your life and not changing [gross I know]. Don't feel bad though, you can have a different outfit, just when the job calls, you MUST have the coat unless your on a date [poor saps, must be desperate dating someone without a heart, boohoo oh woe is me...]
    You can also be a lesser nobody, doesn't have to be an organization member, so if you want to do that you can, just need to find which nobody organization member controls you. That and with the fact there will be new worlds added, organization members, you have an option of creating your own made up lesser nobodies that you control, just like the fact Axel had control of the Dusks.
    [YES THERE IS A LOT OF INFORMATION FOR THE FLIPPIN NOBODIES]

Keyblader/Dark Keyblader Basic Facts: Create your own pretty toy key and make it fit your outfit. Keybladers use magic so don't worry about filling out the element part, or the weapons or abilities, we all know what you can do, it's not like we haven't seen you in the last two games already, BUT because of that I'll be nice and if you can come up with a magic or something that no other Keyblader has that makes you special, I'll let you have it for a bit of surprise for the heartless and nobodies.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:46 am