Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

+2
Risette Mortuada
Xandrick
6 posters

Pride Lands pt. 1

Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Pride Lands pt. 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Pride Lands pt. 1

Post  Risette Mortuada Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:29 am

"I've been pretty alright, been travelling around like crazy!" Risette smiled, though her attention was quickly turned away. Valgius walked over to their little group, searching again for something. "Hello, Valgius!" Risette said. "You're still looking for it?" She didn't quite know what "it" was, but she knew well enough to know that he was searching for the same thing as before.

(You were very much missed! Don't be depressed; it's good to have you back!)
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:50 am

"Hello. Who are you?" Valgius said, his search concluded. He sat down. Then he sighed. "Yes, I am still searching." Valgius told her. "Hey, Xandrick, maybe you or your partner know something about what I'm searching for." Valgius said, glad Xandrick didn't attack him like in Halloween Town.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:18 pm

"I'm Vex" Vex said to him.
    "What are you looking for?" Xandrick asked, as he curled into a ball as if to sleep but had no intention of doing so, as he looked at him in the corner of his eyes.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:44 am

Valgius whispered so only Xandrick and Vex could hear. "I'm looking for the machine that artificially creates Heartless. Have you heard anything about it?"
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:44 am

syclar quickly wiped out his evil looking keyblade and charged the attacking heartless swinging the ghostly creaters head off witch just turned into smoke syclar leaped back and stabbed the other heartless more heartless keep aproching syclar he raised his keyblade but he knew he couldnt fight them forever quickly he was surounded
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:22 pm

Valgius saw Syclar struggling against Heartless. "Excuse me..." Valgius told Risette and Xandrick. Then, he and Trabon helped wipe out the remaining Heartless. After they were all gone, Valgius returned. "Sorry about that..." Valgius told them as Trabon landed on his shoulder.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:05 pm

"Things have been a bit crazy, but I've been fine! You?" she asked Valgius, but he seemed to be absorbed in conversation with Xandrick. She just smiled and waited for his response.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:47 pm

"hmm..." He was looking at Syclar, as he hadn't seen him before but he didn't really care as he looked back up at Valgius. "...have fun with that?"
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:20 am

"Meh, a litte." Valgius told him. "So, what have you been up to Xandrick?" Valgius asked him. "If you do not wish to reply, my feelings will not be hurt." Valgius added. He would probably have to leave soon anyways.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:27 pm

"Nothing as of late..." he stated boredly. "Yourself...?" He asked in the same tone.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:48 am

"Just looking for what I told you about and also looking for my wife's heart." Valgius replied.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:26 pm

"Wonderful..." he wished Risette would join the conversation.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:33 am

Risette listened intently, and awaited a moment to speak. Finally, she caught one. "You still haven't found it yet...?" she asked Valgius. "Sorry to hear. and what of your mother's?"

She glanced apologetically to Xandrick, realizing then that for awhile, she had probably left him uneasy, talking with someone she knew he wasn't too comfortable with. The same glance was given to Vex, who was just plain left out. "Oh, xandrick, I wanted to ask you;" Risette chirped, remebering a question that had been on her ind for awhile. "Have you heard from Maxx at all? I've wondered how he's been..."
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:42 am

"No." Valgius told Risette. "Hmph... seems a little boring around here. Oh, well, I have to go anyway. Come, Trabon!" Valgius said. "See ya, Risette, Xandrick." With that, he powered up his ship, and soon departed from that world also.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:28 pm

Risette waved a paw as Valgius and Trabon left. "Bye!" she called, watching their ship lift off and away. She then turned her attention to Xandrick. "I'm sorry, should I have been a bit more animated in that conversation?" she asked, hoping he wasn't too annoyed with her.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:36 pm

"It's fine...Just not comfortable with talking to him is all...as for Maxx...he's a somebody again..he found his heart." he seemed a bit depressed by the fact, but that was because his friend was now a somebody so that meant he must keep his distance since naturally he'll want to steal his heart and He didn't wish to do that to him.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:19 am

"A somebhody?!" Risette's eyes widened in surprise. "So he finally found his heart..." She was happy for Maxx, but Xandrick's expression prevented her from showing it. He looked...sad. She immediately knew why. "..You can still try to see him, you know! I mean, look; how long have we been sitting here, and you haven't tried to take my heart yet!" Risette smiled, trying to cheer him up.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:57 pm

"..."Yet" being the key word." he sighed and curled. "It's only a matter of time before I snap...I'll either snap or my split will force me to."
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:33 pm

syclar then walked away making sure they hadnt seen his evil form for he was a dark keyblader a murdere
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:05 am

Risette's smile stayed still. "I don't think you will." she said, patting his head with her paw. "You're too nice to me!" She didnt quite understand what he meant by "split", but that didn't matter to her.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:04 pm

He didn't know what to say to that as his ears twitched, as he looked at her strangely. "Am I too nice?" he asked puzzled. I can never tell..."
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:13 am

Risette couldn help giggling. The look on his face was too funny! "There's never such a thing as too nice, Xandrick." she said. "But, you've always been kind to me, ever since we met! It's something that people will really like about you, if you give them the chance to see it." She stretched out, laying down beside her friend.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:48 pm

"If that's what you believe" he stayed, relaxed completely as Vex shifted onto her back and turned into a kitten and curled into a ball on her back purring confortably. "ahhh comfy..." he said.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:18 am

Risette laughed. "Like it up there, Vex?" she asked him playfully. Her attention turned back to Xandrick after a moment, though. "You've got to believe it too! You won't be so lonely all the time if you do!" Risette was trying her best, hoping something she said would cheer him up at lest a little.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:51 pm

"heh...I think I have all I need really...I don't need much" he said, smiling at her as as long as he had Her and Maxx and his wires, he was alright.
    "I'm confy" Vex said happily, purring.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:03 pm