Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

5 posters

The Great Sea prt 1

Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

The Great Sea prt 1 Empty The Great Sea prt 1

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:13 pm

Risette couldn't help but laugh. "For free, huh? That's quite a steal of a price! I'll tak-" she was cut off, however, by the ship's first lurch. She nearly fell back from the suddennes of the movement. The next thing she knew, Valgius was shouting about an emergency landing. "W-what's going on, guys?!" clumsily, Risette made her way into the cockpit where Valgius and Trabon were. "Is something wrong with the ship?" she asked, trying not to panic.
    Valgius

The Great Sea prt 1 Empty Re: The Great Sea prt 1

Post  Valgius Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:17 am

"Low on power." Valgius grunted. Then, the ship lurched as it landed. Valgius disembarked, followed by Trabon. "Oh, crap..." Valgius said. They had landed on an island surrounded by water. It wasn't very big, and Valgius could see it was shaped like a diamond. "Ohh, man. Why didn't we see that coming?" Valgius muttered. Trabon said nothing.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:37 pm

The last lurch had taken Risette's feet from under her, and for a moment after the landing, she laid on the floor, staring at the ceiling of the ship. "...ow.." she mumbled, getting up. She walked outside the ship after Valgius, looking around at the expanse of ocean lying before them. "This doesn't look too good..." Risette bit her lip. Where were they now? How were they going to get out? She continued to glance about, hoping she'd see something that provided an answer, but nothing came into view or mind. "...crap."
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:41 am

"Ah, jeez! Now you see one of the bad sides about an auto-pilot feature, Risette." Valgius told her. "We've hit the time rift that exists around Hyrule. This time rift takes us to the Great Sea. It is basically a split in the timeline of Hyrule in which Hyrule is flooded. All of these islands are really just the tops of the Hyrulian mountains." "I'm sorry, kupo..." Trabon said. "That is okay, Trabon." Valgius told the Moogle. "You had also forgotten the time rift, so no harm done. What we need to do is to find a way to restore power to the Psyenergy Stone. A simple recharge will not be enough." Valgius informed both Trabon and Risette.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:55 pm

Risette nodded to Valgius, and smiled at Trabon. "It's alright! We're all okay, right? That's all that matters!" She glanced around once more at the expanse of blue. "Flooded....so we should search for something that'll recharge it underwater?" it was a suggestion, but it seemed to Risette like their only option.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:44 am

"Only if you have a death wish." Valgius told her. "This isn't Atlantica." "Good thing is, very few Heartless may be here. They don't like being confined to islands." Valgius told her. "Kupo! A raft!" Trabon said. "Hmmm..." Valgius peered into the distance. Sure enough, a raft was coming toward them.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:25 pm

"Well, it was worth suggesting!" Risette sighed. "Stupid water..."

It was then that Trabon pointed out a raft. Risette looked over in the direction of the object, and immediately lit up. "What luck!"
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:49 am

When the 'raft' got to the shore, Valgius saw that it was not a raft, but a small red sailboat. It had on it's bow (front) a head that looked like a red lion with golden horns. "Hello! Stuck are we?" the ship asked them. "Yeah. We could use some help." Valgius replied. "I will help if you can tell me who I am." the ship replied.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:15 am

Risette gawked at the boat. "Y-you can talk..." she muttered, surprised at the sight. What surprised her even more, however, was the fact that it surprised her that the boat could talk in the first place. After all, she was from Wonderland! Nearly everything could talk there!

"Tell you who you are..?" she tilted her head, confused. "What if we don't know? Then how could we tell you?" The boat was making her head spin; Risette just didn't understand his logic. She turned to Valgius, hoping he'd know.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:12 am

Jumping out of the water was Maxxamillion, "Howdy! What you guys doing? Oh hello there King of Red Lions!" He jumped on the boat. "How have you been?" The boat looked at him and sighed. "hello there Maxxamillion.." Maxxamillion looked back and laughed. "Let me guess you was going to have them guess your name? There is no one around here to ask, thus they would have to like guess. Not really heard since you kinda look like a lion, and you are red, but these guys are ok!" he then got close to the King, and whispered."between you and me, I do not think they would ever guess it anyways." Maxxamillion smilied at the lot.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:52 am

"I knew who he was. I have read about this world. While you are here, Maxxamillion, do you have anything that can recharge a Psyenergy Stone?" Valgius told Maxxamillion.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:44 pm

"Hmm? Psyenergy? You mean that old type of power that was flowing around that one world? Well, in this place would be very unlikely. Hmm" he thought about this, "Tell you what, why do you not come with me to my ship, I might just have something!"
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:10 am

Risette, again, gawked for a moment. This was absolutle insane to her. Just...just completely nuts! Without thinking, she hopped onto the boat, the "King of Red Lions", and hugged Maxx. "Where the heck've you been?! I haven't seen you in ages!" She was, in truth, incredibly happy to see Maxx. It had been too long for her. "Xandrick told me....he told me you found your heart. Did you?" she was curious, the child-like twinkle in her eyes and everything. "Are you really a somebody again?"
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:20 am

"Well, yeah, but it was a trade off, gained my heart, but lost Lini, and well limitless power." He smiled.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:41 am

Risette's smile faded slightly at his words. "Lost Lini..?" she remembered the moogle well; he never really conversed with her, but she liked him, nonetheless. She tried hard to keep her eyes from tearing up, and renewed her smile. "But...you got it back....That's so great to hear!"
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:08 am

"Yep, I am someone again." Maxx said, smiling.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:10 pm

Risette's hug tightened just a bit from joy. "That's so great! You did it!" She laughed a little; she couldn fight it. Looking to Valgius, her smile only got wider. "It's great, isn't it?!" She asked him, and turned back to Maxx. "So..what were you saying about having something to help?"
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:14 pm

"Well, I do not remember if I do, but I might have something to help power your ship there. If anything, my ship can carry yours, and us!" Maxxamillion laughed.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:19 am

Risette nodded. "Perfect either way!" Again, she turned to Valgius and Trabon, smiling. "We've got us a way off this island now!" She stood up then, letting go of Maxx. "Could you lead the way, then?"
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:31 pm

syclars starred at the see bored like heck on his gummi ship he saw a island and another ship then he looked back and asked one of the skeliton guards" Land the ship nearby" with that the ship went to land
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:51 am

"Sounds good to me." Valgius said. "Come, Trabon." Valgius said. The Moogle flew over and landed on Valgius's shoulder. "Sorry to hear you lost Lini." Valgius told Maxx. "He was the most powerful Moogle I have ever encountered."
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:53 am

"Well let us be off, jump aboard! Oh, and please be careful, Red do not like it when people just stomp all over him." Maxxamillion said with a smile. He looked up and seen a gummi ship coming. Sighing, he jumped off the boat, and helped move it faster, swimming as fast as he could. Leaving Valguises ship. "Sorry, Valgius, I just do not feel like fighting right now."
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:58 am

"Meh, that is alright. I think it will be safe for now. If not, I can always find a way back to Angara and make another one." Valgius told Maxx. He was actually happy about Maxx's move, because he did not feel like fighting either.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:02 am

"Like I believe I said earlier, I can take ya anywhere, I got nothing better to do anyways, ha ha, I have just been wandering around finding stuff to do, working my bum off for a change. It feels good to be able to die again." He said.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:03 am

"Hmmm... glad to hear that." Valgius replied. He still remembered when Maxx was a Nobody.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:39 pm