Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

+3
pigboy
Keaxeth
syclar
7 posters

angara part 2

syclar
    syclar

angara part 2 Empty angara part 2

Post  syclar Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:53 pm

syclar landed the ship next to the ruins of a old abandoned small fortress and walked out sitll holding her hand and pigboy said"phew im glad we made it"
    Keaxeth
    Keaxeth

angara part 2 Empty Re: angara part 2

Post  Keaxeth Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:56 pm

Keaxeth nodded to that, glad to be in a safe place, and asked "Why do you think that happened?"
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:00 pm

"I dont know things are changing lets check this fort out shall we?" with that syclar stepped into the castle gate
    then said"you should be safe here for awhile i do fear soon my brethren will figure out i didnt kill you but right now your safe"syclar seemed happy with the company of these 2 children
    Keaxeth
    Keaxeth

Post  Keaxeth Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:06 pm

Keaxeth nodded, "I don't think they could have killed me, I've already been killed by a heartless" she cringed at the memory, "but I don't want to lose Pigboy," she said, looking at the sleeping boy.
    "I hope it's safe here" she continued, gripping the mans hand tighter.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:09 pm

syclar went into the forts keep and said"i see this place will need to be fixed up all in good time"syclar said with a chuckle and put pigboy on a bed and then lit the fire and said"Do you mind if i summon skelitonal guards to guard ur place 24/7?" syclar wanted to do anything for them for some reason he felt like he use to fell then he went over to another bed and made it and said"This is your bed here"syclar said happliy
    Keaxeth
    Keaxeth

Post  Keaxeth Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:11 pm

"I don't mind, and thank you" she smiled, nodding at the bed.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:13 pm

"very well then "with that syclar made 20 skelitons appear who were ready for anything syclar watched them go outside and walk around guarding and turned back and said"Well before pigboy fell asleep he told me you were looing for a red man i probly could help can you tell me the story"syclar offered a seat to keaxeth and then sat down on stool
    pigboy
    pigboy

Post  pigboy Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:15 pm

"Wha...? Where are we?"I said waking up along with piggy
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:17 pm

"hello ur safe here i dont think you trust me so you should just let keaxeth explain"with that syclar offered him a seat or he could stay in bed'in short terms your safe here' syclar smiled he hadnt smiled in over 4 yrs
    Keaxeth
    Keaxeth

Post  Keaxeth Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:23 pm

"We're safe here, he won't harm us" She started, "in fact-- some heartless attacked us, and he protected us" she smiled at him.
    She then turned to Syclar, and began to explain, "It's nothing too big about the man, I just saw him, and he interested me," she paused, thinking of more to say, "He is really small, and yet he could take on a really dangerous enemy, I wanted to know if he had a power source or something, he seemed really cool" a childish spark of admiration appeared in her eyes as she spoke.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:26 pm

"so your interstid in swordman ship i could teach you a thing or two" then syclar pulled out a short sword and handed it to keaxeth then smiled
    Keaxeth
    Keaxeth

Post  Keaxeth Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:29 pm

Keaxeth stared at the sword in awe, grabbing it from the man and looking it over, then she set it down on her bed before hugging the man, squealing "Thank you!"
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:34 pm

syclar hugged back and said"Just be careful with it"syclar chuckled and said"I can only teach you a little but if you are interstide you should look for garxy he knows alot about sword play syclar then went into the kitchen and came back with food and set it on a table
    Keaxeth
    Keaxeth

Post  Keaxeth Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:38 pm

Keaxeth nodded happily, and said "I would like to learn anything I can, and when it's safe, I'll find this 'Garyx' man"
    She let go, and watched him as he left to the kitchen, and when he came back, she grabbed something and began eating, sitting down on a stool.
    pigboy
    pigboy

Post  pigboy Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:42 pm

"So, do we just hide here in hopes that the heartless don't find us?" I ask, clinging to piggy.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:43 pm

"il help you find him but you should rest in fact i have foughten side by side with him before anyways i will have to leave you soon"syclar said sadly then grabbed a piece of bread then said" But not yet i will have to find someone who you can be with i would accept you as a apprentes but i dont want you to become a killer like me"
    syclar then leaned on the chair
    Keaxeth
    Keaxeth

Post  Keaxeth Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:49 pm

Keaxeth nodded sadly, and said, "I'd like to stay with you for a while, but if it's not safe I understand" she looked at him, and said, "I'll go to sleep now, if that's okay?"
    She grabbed the sword, and set it on the floor with her dagger, beneath her bed. She crawled into bed, yawning, and cuddled underneath the sheets.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:50 pm

syclar saw how she fell asleep and then he fell asleep on the chair

ceya tomarro
    Keaxeth
    Keaxeth

Post  Keaxeth Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:51 pm

(see you tomorrow)
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:42 am

syclar woke up and looked over to were pigboy and keaxeth were still sleeping he got up and went over to the skelitons who had been attacked last night and said"Oh well we only lost 2"with that he usmmoned 5 more to take their place then smiled while looking at the sleeping kids
    Tyron

Post  Tyron Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:44 am

Outside, you hear two big explosions. "KNOCK KNOCK! IT'S THE F***ING MAILMAN!" Tyron yelled. "I KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE WITH A COUPLE FRIENDS! YOU SHOULD BE KILLING SOMETHING, OR LIKE GOING TO KILL SOMETHING! YOU DO NOT WANT TO BECOME WORST AT FIGHTING DO YOU?" Tyron blew down the door, and walked in. "Hello, anyone home?" he asked.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:46 am

syclar quickly used his power to make the kids invisible and walked up to him and said"So ur the type that busts into scerte hq well this is my hide out help urself to any of the swords or equement"with that syclar started at tyron with his evil eyes
    Tyron

Post  Tyron Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:48 am

"heh, got any food?" He said, walking over to a barrel of apples. "Seems so, I am taking this. Now, I head about what happened in the Mushroom Kingdom by a old friend of mine. Mind telling me what happened to the kids you was protecting?"
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:49 am

"Last i saw them they were killed by heartless i ment to take their pig cuz i was hungry and you may have any food"syclar sat down on the chair
    Tyron

Post  Tyron Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:51 am

"Nope the heartless did not kill them, I know that for a fact. See, I have a special ability, for a keyblader. I control Heartless, I speak to them, and they do my bidding. Thus I know if they did or not." He explained.

(Sorry, got to go)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:34 am