Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

4 posters

Angara pt. 1

Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Angara pt. 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Angara pt. 1

Post  Risette Mortuada Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:59 pm

"O-okay!" Risette followed warily, curious as well as anxious to discover the identity of the knocker. Who would be calling at this hour?She couldn't even begin to wonder. "Who do you think that could be?" She asked Valgius, making sure to stay close behind him as they made their way to the door.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:40 pm

"I really don't know." Valgius replied. "I guess there is only one way to find out, though." With that, he opened the door. There stood a man in green hunting clothes. He had a silver-ish cloak on, fastened with silver pins. "Lord Valgius!" the man said. "Captain, Sheelon. What brings you here?" Valgius addressed the man. Sheelon stroked his beard. "Sir, there are Shadow invaders!" "I know." Valgius said, "My friend here was in a spot of trouble, so I helped her." "No, there are others!" Sheelon said. "They wiped out all of the Hunters on duty!" "WHAT!?!?" Valgius roared.
    Garyx
    Garyx

Post  Garyx Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:53 pm

Garyx surveyed the surrounding buildings. He had heard that Valgius was here, so he decided to investigate. After all, if anyone could help him get his heart back, it was his prize pupil Valgius! He started walking around, looking for something that would give Valgius away, something that not too many people would look for. Well, I really don't expect Valgius to know a whole lot about the Nobodies, or the Heartless, but maybe I'm wrong. Garyx thought to himself, continuing his search for his pupil.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:07 pm

Risette's eyes widened at the alarming news. "M-more heartless?!?!" She studdered. She looked up at Valgius. We're going to fight, right?" She asked. Whether or not he was up to it, Risette knew she was going on to fight the heartless. It was her job, after all.

((Sorry for the leave of absence; I got stuck studying for exams non-stop!))
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:56 pm

"Captain!" a voice cried out. There stood a youth of about 16. He was also wearing the hunter's clothes like Sheelon's, but it had a picture of a letter on it. "Sirs!" the runner said, for he had obviously seen Valgius. "There are those wierd shadow things attacking one of the Djinni! It's right over there!" Sure enough, there was a short, brown creature surrounded by five Heartless. The creature was about 5" high. The only parts of its body that weren't brown were its white stomach and its large, blue eyes. It looked helpless. "This is not good..." Valgius whispered to Risette. "I don't know if the Djinni are affected by the Heartless."

(that's okay! I know how it feels!)

Last edited by Valgius on Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Garyx
    Garyx

Post  Garyx Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:10 pm

"Hmmm... I was told Valgius lives around here and that he is home." Garyx said. Just then, he came upon the scene that Valgius and Risette were watching. "Ahh, this should be fun. With that, he unsheathed his short sword. He attacked, eliminating four of the Heartless. The last one tried to attack him with its own sword, but Garyx blocked its attack. Then, he withdrew his long knife and defeated the last Heartless.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:48 pm

Valgius stared with minimal surprise as the dark figure easily wiped out the Heartless. The person almost looked familiar... "Garet?! Is that you, Garet?" Valgius called out to the person.
    Garyx
    Garyx

Post  Garyx Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:50 pm

Garyx looked at Valgius. He walked over to him. "Ahhh, Valgius it has been awhile. How are you?" he said.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:51 pm

"I am fine." Valgius replied. "I thought you dead. I guess the Heartless just made you a Nobody, eh?" Valgius said. "But I thought all Nobodies had the letter 'X' in their names."
    Garyx
    Garyx

Post  Garyx Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:54 pm

"Exactly. That is why my name is Garyx until I get my heart back. Who is your friend?" He said to Valgius. "Wait a minute, you're the young lady I met back in the Mushroom Kingom Town."
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:20 pm

syclar creeped threw the bushes hearing voices he crouched down and listened. he didnt know if these were friends or foes he had his hand over the sword ready and alert for anything.

(this is my first post sorry if i do something wrong)
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:03 pm

Risette smiled to Garyx. "Yes, I am. Nice to see you again, I suppose?" She wasn't sure how to respond; after all, she still didn't know him to well. She glanced over to Valgius, who seemed to be more familiar with the other. "You two know each other?" She asked.

(Yay! And syclar, don't you worry; you're doing just fine, hun!)
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:46 pm

stil spying on the strange three figures syclar accidently stepped on a twig on the ground hoping they hadnt noticed he stayed still.Then he noticedthey were to keyblader and a heartless.Then he decided to listen more to the conversation before reaviling him self.

(Thanks)
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:56 am

A twig snapped nearby. Risette wasn't the best fighter, so the slightest noise set her on edge. Without a change in tone or facial structure, she flexed her hand, her flowered blade appearing beside her. 'It better not be what I think it is.....' She thought.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:42 am

At the snapping of the twig, Valgius withdrew his Keyblade. "Hmmm... it would be kinda unwise for anything to attack us." Valgius muttered. "Two Keybladers, a Weapons Master Nobody, and that Djinn is still around. Oh, and don't forget Trabon, a Mog Knight." Trabon had also drawn his weapon.
    Garyx
    Garyx

Post  Garyx Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:54 am

Garyx tensed. He had forgotten to put away his short sword and long knife, but that may not have been such a bad thing. "Well, Valgius, I will see how well I have trained you, eh?" Gayrx said.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:34 pm

seeing he had no way of fighting this one out he got up and said "hello i mean no harm unless you mean harm"
    im sorry for spying on you three but i couldnt risk blowing my cover to the heartless anyways let me introduction myself my name is syclar" with that syclar put his sword in his sheath
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:38 pm

"Hello, I am Valgius. This is my Mog Knight companion, Trabon." Valgius said. "And this is my friend Risette Mortuada, and my old mentor Garyx." With that, he turned to Sheelon. "Go get the Elder. Tell him we have a Djinn lose that almost became Heartless fodder." Valgius told the green-clad captain. With a salute, Sheelon left to do his boss's biddings, beckoning the Djinn to follow him. Valgius turned back to Syclar. "How did you get past the Hunters?" Valgius asked him.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:41 pm

syclar thought to him self he didnt want to tell the them he had really actualy just been sneaking around
    then he breathed and said"I just avoided them and just in case ur wondering im just looking for some conpanions
    mind if i tag along with you guys"syclar was kinda worried if they told them he couldnt becuase he didnt think his
    long black blade could really do that much
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:17 pm

Risette listened intently as Valgius and the other, known as Syclar, talked. At Syclar's request to join them, she smiled brightly. "I don't mind! The more the merrier, right, guys?" She chirped, glancing between Valgius and Garyx with her eyes glittering happily.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:49 am

"Well, I really wouldn't mind, just as long as you pull your weight, Syclar!" Valgius said, putting away his Keyblade. "Nice to meet you, kupo!" Trabon said, landing on Valgius's shoulder, his blade sheathed.
    Garyx
    Garyx

Post  Garyx Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:52 am

"I, too, agree with the addition of this fine young warrior into this party!" Garyx said. "Now, let's talk destination. Anyone have any ideas for a destination. I need to find my heart."
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:55 pm

pleased with their decision Syclar said" I don't really know of anyplace since this isn't were I am from, but when I was listening I think I heard right that valguise is from around here. He should probably know where to go next"
    just for saying "this isn't where I am from" made syclar home sick he missed being in halloween town

(il check world of spyro soon dont worry Smile )
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:50 pm

"I believe he meant other worlds." Valgius said, for he knew his mentor.

(okay. if you join, i will know.)
    Garyx
    Garyx

Post  Garyx Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:52 pm

"Too true, Valgius. I think I am becoming a bit predictable!" Garyx said with a laugh.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content