Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

4 posters

Angara pt. 1

syclar
    syclar

Angara pt. 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Angara pt. 1

Post  syclar Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:06 pm

" oh ok but i dont really know where to go any ideas valguise" syclar said a little embarrased but content that they knew what they were doing
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:52 pm

"I really couldn't care, not after what happened here. Anywhere in particular, Risette?" Valgius asked, turning to Risette.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:36 pm

syclar though to himself about some rumors he heard of the machine that made heartless syclar said " Have any of you heard rumors about the machine that makes heartless we could try to find it "syclar hoping he could turst them with this breathed in
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:38 am

"Well, well. I have made it my personal mission to destroy this machine. I see someone else has also read about it." Valgius said.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:14 pm

excited and shocked Syclar said"Do you have any ideas where it could be I really don't know where it is it was only a small rumor i heard"Syclar hoping he would have a answer that he could understand he breathed out

(Am I allowed to like say Syclar heard swords unsheath or can I not make things attack us)
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:38 am

Risette, again, found herself listening intently, waiting for an opening. The mentioning of a rumor was the perfect time to ump back in. "A rumor? Do you mind sharing what you heard?" She asked, curiosity taking over completely.

(Go ahead and do that! It's fine!)
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:37 am

"What, was my information not enough for you?" Valgius said, in a teasing manner. "But now that you mention it, I too, am curious as to the nature of these 'rumors'."
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:05 am

it was only a small rumor i heard in hollloween town syclar said a little scared because he didnt have anymore informasion
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:17 pm

Risette giggled. "You information was plenty! Believe me, it's just a tidbit of curiosity, is all!" She listened as Syclar spoke again. "A rumor might turn into a lead, you never know, right?" She smiled approvingly to him. "Let's hear it! Don't be shy, we don't bite!"
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:46 am

"Halloween Town? No, it wouldn't be there, I already checked there very thuroughly. Ah, well, maybe this rumor will lead me to its whereabouts. Let us hear it, Syclar." Valgius muttered, speaking the last sentence out loud.
    Garyx
    Garyx

Post  Garyx Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:53 am

"Well, if Valgius is after it, count me in! I could do with another challange!" Garyx said. "Come, young Syclar, tell us your tale, or rather, your rumor!" With that, he burst into another fit of roaring laughter.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:59 pm

well I heard it from a old fellow by the name of Keif in holloween town"syclar trying to keep pace kept on with valguise, garxy and Risset then said"I think we should make way toward there any of you guys have a gummy ship the crew i was with was killed by the heartless....... syclar a little sadenned kept pace
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:42 am

"Ummm... sure, we could go in my Gummi Ship." Valgius said. "Oh, and by the way, the Heartless don't kill, they just take hearts."
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:12 pm

a little suprised syclar said"DOES THAT MEAN I CAN RESCUE MY CREW!! syclar said with joy
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:38 am

"There is a possibility. However, it is harder than it sounds. You have to find your crews' Heartlesses. Then, you have to release their hearts and find their Somebodies, for your crew right now are Nobodies." Valgius said. "It is easier if you can find the Nobodies first, then look for their Heartlesses."
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:06 pm

syclar said" Hmmm il have to look for them maybe there bac were we started in holloween town should we head there?" syclar hoping he could help with the heartless machine and find his crew
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:47 pm

"Hmph. Why not. I'm game, and I'm sure Garyx is too. Risette?" Valgius said, directing the last question at Risette.

(Your account on Worlds of Spyro is ready. Read the required information, then the how to request a character. If anything is wrong I will PM you.)
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:30 pm

"I think if we look for the heartless machine im sure to find my crew"syclar didnt want to invovlve these people he hardly knew syclar showed a suspiciouse emotion
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:37 am

"Well, I think we could head out to Halloween Town and try to find your crew there. Whilst we are there, You can also lead me to the person who told you the rumor. Maybe I could pick up a lead from him." Valgius replied.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:39 pm

syclar said"very well then il lead you to the man i heard it from and while you do that il go to the inn in howlloween town my crew was always their and are a little agresive.....'syclar then was cut off by 14 heartless who jumped out at us syclar then put his hood up witch turned him into a goshtly figure in clothes then syclar unsheathed his sword yelling at valguise he said"Lets see what you can do shall we"
    syclar said with a chuckle

(um sorry if were already in howlloween town little confused i thought we go to the forum of holloween town?)
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:55 pm

As they walked, Risette nodded eagerly to Valgius, who had directed a question of conscent at her. "Of course! Let's go!"

Before they could reach the gummi ship, however, heartless were attacking them. Risette almost instantly summoned her blade, and lashed out at the closest one. "Come on guys! We gotta take these out!"
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:49 am

"Oh, bad day Heartless, VERY BAD DAY!" Valgius cried, also summoning his blade. He took out quite a few with his initial Firaga, and proceeded to destroy the rest by hand, his fury over what happened earlier driving him to a point of near insanity. Trabon also was going beserk, but maybe that was because Valgius was also.

(Hey, man, you start a new thread and name it Halloween Town, pt. 2)

Last edited by Valgius on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Garyx
    Garyx

Post  Garyx Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:51 am

Garyx, while not in the same frenzy as Valgius, was no less deadly than the masked Keyblader. Whipping out his short sword and long knife, he proceeded to kill them at a rate equal to Valgius. The Heartless he killed did not know what had happened to them until it was too late...
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:48 pm

Amazed syclar said" I think we should proced......"syclar said as he cut down the last heartless "I belive thats your gummi ship over there" pointg at a ship

(oh ok but you do that lol)
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:36 pm

"Correct, young Syclar!" Valgius said. He led them over to his Gummi Ship. "All aboard! Next stop, Halloween Town!" Valgius said.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content