Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

2 posters

Four Lands, pt. 1

Valgius

Four Lands, pt. 1 Empty Four Lands, pt. 1

Post  Valgius Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:52 am

Valgius smoothly landed the ship into the midst of a small village. Valgius got out, followed by Trabon and Garyx. "Wow, the place sure is different." Valgius muttered. "Where are we, kupo?" Trabon asked. "We are in my hometown of Shady Vale. I think it is a bit too shady now." Valgius said wearily.
    Garyx
    Garyx

Four Lands, pt. 1 Empty Re: Four Lands, pt. 1

Post  Garyx Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:00 am

Garyx disembarked from the Gummi Ship. "Well, I told you it had changed." Garyx told Valgius. "I have secured the Vale, but beyond is infested with Heartless. Not a problem for me, but for you two it would be dangerous, but you're good fighters, so I guess you'd be okay." Garyx said. He looked around. Where the sky had once been a bright blue was now just black. The whole place had a black aura around it. "I think the 'boss' among these Heartless is located in the Northland, probably in the Skull Kingdom." Garyx informed Valgius.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:23 pm

"Hmmm... the Skull Kingdom, eh? That could take awhile." Valgius replied. He'd heard tales of the Skull Kingdom when he was a young kid growing up here. Back in the day, the Warlock Lord had resided there. After his defeat, the land came to life once again. Now, the whole world was slowly dying. "Garyx, what about the Silver River Valley?" Valgius asked Garyx.
    Garyx
    Garyx

Post  Garyx Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:57 am

Just then, a person looking exactly like Garyx, only taller at a full 7 feet, approached them. "Weapons Master. Weapons Master apprentice." the man said, addressing first Garyx then Valgius. "Hello, Allanon." Garyx said. "Valgius has changed. He is now also a Weapons Master." Garyx informed Allanon. "Forgive me, Valgius." Allanon said.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:58 am

"That is okay." replied Valgius. "It is good to see you again, Allanon."
    Garyx
    Garyx

Post  Garyx Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:02 pm

Allanon smiled. "Well, I am here to inform both of you that the Demons have teamed up with the Heartless, and are now marching on Aborlon as we speak. As soon as they take Aborlon, they will march on Tyrsis. We must help stop them." Allanon told them. The situation sounded grim, but he couldn't help it. "Well, we will aid you in any way possible." Garyx said.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:23 am

"I am always ready to fight for the safety of the Four Lands!" Valgius told the tall Druid.
    Garyx
    Garyx

Post  Garyx Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:49 am

"Very well then." Allanon told them. "You must go to Tyrsis. I will await you there." With that, the tall mystic left them. "Well, Valgius, we have another adventure!" Garyx told the Keyblader.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:45 am

"Seems like it, Garyx." Valgius told his old mentor. "Guess we better get started."
    Garyx
    Garyx

Post  Garyx Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:00 am

"Why don't we use your ship?" Garyx asked, turning to face Valgius's Gummi Ship.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:02 am

"Okay." Valgius replied. Both then boarded Valgius ship, and soon they both landed in Tyrsis. When they got off, they were approached by both Allanon and a large, battle scarred man. "Hello, Balinor." Valgius said to the large man.
    Garyx
    Garyx

Post  Garyx Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:05 pm

Without waiting for the introductions, Allanon led them to the Outer Wall. There, they saw a large black mass. "Hmmm.... I guess they decided to go after Tyrsis first..." Garyx muttered. Allanon nodded. "It is a good thing that you found a way to get here quickly." Allanon said. "It appears that they are waiting for something."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:07 am