Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

+2
Risette Mortuada
Xandrick
6 posters

Pride Lands pt. 1

Xandrick
    Xandrick

Pride Lands pt. 1 Empty Pride Lands pt. 1

Post  Xandrick Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:48 pm

Xandrick sighed heavily as he walked into this world, as he then became a black jackal with gold colored markings, as he looked like the jackal form of Anubis. If anyone Africans spotted him, he was doomed to be worshiped because he looked like those statues they do of Anubis sometimes.
    He walked through the pride lands, not really sure why he decided to come here but it had a lot of space so was free to think if he wished to. That and no people, with fresh air, with no buildings and no annoying humans.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Pride Lands pt. 1 Empty Re: Pride Lands pt. 1

Post  Risette Mortuada Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:49 am

"I have a tail! I have a tail! This is so cool!"

Risette ran about in a playful circle, chasing her newfound tail. Upon entering this new world, she had transformed into what looked like an african wild cat, fuzzy grey fur and all. it amused her greatly; Risette had no idea she could transform into another appearance alltogether!

She stopped spinning, and began scanning the area. "There's nothing out here but rocks and-" she cut herself off. Not too far ahead of her was a black figure, dog-like in appearance. She wondered what it was. "Well...only one way to find out! Let's get closer!" Making sure she stayed somewhat quiet, Risette made her way toward the dog, hoping it to be a friend.

(HI! Long time to rp with! How are you?)
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:58 am

Xandrick continued on but felt someone nearby but didn't wish to investigate really, if the wires didn't strike or give him warning then it probably wasn't anything to worry about. He continued on, thinking to himself as his mind wondered quickly from one thing to another.

[Heya and agreed lol, I'm alright just kinda bored since I'm at a friends house and spending the night for the second night you in a row but hey fell asleep so I'm just using her laptop since she said I could. How about you?]
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:14 am

As she neared the black figure, which turned out to be a jackal, Risette felt its presence to be somewhat...familiar. It was then that she noticed a gling nearby the jackal; a thing wire. Risette's eyes widened, and her speed picked up slightly. She recognized the wires anywhere. "Xandrick!" she called. "Hey, wait up!"

(Haha, I know; I saw the DA journal before coming here. You poor thing! I'm over worked....waaaay to many things to draw/write! And I can't even go here to escape it! ....I've got to finish a sketch for Maxx...)
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:27 pm

Xandrick paused and looked at her, seeing the cat like creature run towards him. He stared at her at first then turned and sat, waiting for her, recognizing the voice as he looked like a bored Jackal. Though meanwhile he hoped none of the natives would show up...annoying they were since they thought he was Anubis...how very annoying it was.

{aww I'm sorry...takes time to escape, once you do, avoid going back to being busy/distracted. Makes life easier lol]
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:04 am

After a moment or two of runnning, Risette had caught up with him. Panting quietly, she walked over to him and sat next to him. "It's been awhile. How have you been doing?" She asked, managing the best smile she could in this form. (making a cat smile wasn't quite that easy.) "I'd almost thought I'd never see you again!"

(Haha, thanks for the advice...thankfully, work's died down a bit, so I'm a little free, but still....TT.TT)
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:02 am

Valgius stepped off of his ship and onto this new world. He did not like the way he looked. He looked sort of like a cheetah. He looked around. "Hmmmm..." he muttered. He then saw two figures in the distance. "I wonder who that is..." Valgius muttered, peering to see who it was. He soon saw that is was Risette and Xandrick. "Better start my search..." With that, he started walking.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:31 pm

"Really? I think I'm pretty easy to find since I don't go to every world out there...I'm rather picky...." he stated, waiting for her to catch her breath.
    [aw well at least it died down, takes some time and you'll be all free]
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:03 am

Risette nodded. "Oh, I see." she said, "I didn't know you were picky with worlds. Coulda sworn you just didn't like Wonderland!" She attempted to stifle a giggle. From the corner of her eye, Risette saw another figure not too far from their position; though she did not recognize just who it was. She shrugged it off.

(Yay, freedom! XD)
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:09 pm

"heh, well now you know...for example I wouldn't want to go Atlatica because i wouldn't want to be part fish of anything...wouldn't go to wonderland because it's too happy and annoying and defies every law of physics, wouldn't go to agrabah because i hate hot places, so on and so forth..." he mumbled

[YAY FREEDOM]
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:04 pm

Risette couldn't help but giggle a little as Xandrick went on. He was cute when he complained, like a little boy that didn't want to leave the toy store. "But you like it here?" she asked. "There's not a soul in sight! This place is practically empty!"
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:10 pm

"Exactly my point...so long as you ignore the dumb big animals, Simba and all the others...it's perfectly fine...for me that is" he looked in a direction, towards the elephants and the other animals that were a bit of a distance away as well as pride rock.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:45 pm

"So you like quiet places. Thats nice every once in awhile." Risette's voice was somewhat meek. It was without reason, the sudden change in tone; it just happened. "Nothing else all that interesting about here, anyway." Risette wasn't all for animals; Moogles and Vex being exceptions, whether or not they were actually animals. The thought of it reminded her. "Oh!" she looked to Xandrick. "Is Vex not with you today?" she asked, curious as to where her shape-shifting friend could be.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:53 pm

"...he's on your shoulder." he stated even if she looked at both shoulder she wouldn't see him.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:43 am

Valgius had searched all of the places except where Risette and Xandrick were. He didn't really want to search there, but it could be awhile if he waited, but what other choice did he have? So, he sat down. Valgius was very patient. Trabon flew silently up and nested on Valgius's shoulder.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:11 pm

"H-he is?!" Risette swung her head from side to side, looking for Vex. She couldn't see him, however. Then it hit her; he was a shapeshifter! "Why'd you have to go and turn into something so...so unseeable, Vex? That's cheating!"
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:07 pm

"Really? I'm sorry" he said as he slowly got bigger from being a tick and turned into a bird. "better?" he chuckled.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:01 pm

Valgius was still waiting when he saw the bird just randomly appear on Risette's shoulder. He would go say hello, but he knew that Xandrick didn't really like him. He had made that clear enough on Wonderland. I'd better just keep waiting. Valgius thought.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:16 pm

Risette giggled. "Much better! Now I can see you!" she rubbed her muzzle lightly on Vex's side. How have you been? I missed you!"

Again, she found herself surrounded by friends. Xandrick to one side, Vex to the other, and, whether he realized it or not, Risette knew Valgius stood a safe distance away, watching them; and she was glad for him being there, too.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:45 am

That is the only place I have to search thoroughly. I hope this doesn't take too long. Valgius thought. With that, he took some food out of his pocket and he and Trabon had a small meal. Valgius didn't use fire to warm the food for two reasons. One, it could start a wildfire, and two, it would give away his position. So, Keyblader and Moogle shared a cold meal.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:06 pm

Vex smiled in a birdish way. "I'm alright, just been wondering here and there, how about yourself?" he asked gently, as Xandrick just laid down on tall grass, hidden.

[Sorry, was a bit too depressed for the forum for a while XD]
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:58 pm

Valgius watched as Xandrick lay down out of sight. Just as long as he doesn't intend to attack me, I'm alright. Valgius thought. He was surprised Xandrick's wires hadn't got him yet like they did in Halloween Town, but he was grateful. He didn't need another encounter like that again!

(That is alright. Missed ya though. Kinda boring without you. xD)
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:28 pm

Little did Valgius know they were aware of his presence but they weren't going to do anything, least not yet. All pending if he was going to annoy Xandrick or not.

[lol thanks :3 glad to be missed]
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:39 am

Well, I will walk up to them and say hello. Valgius decided. He approached them, then said, "Hello, Risette and Xandrick! I was just searching for something..." He then began to search the grasses and rocks very carefully.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:52 pm

He looked at him but said nothing as he just wasn't much of a caring mood, just let him be.
    "Hello Valgius" Vex said to him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:42 pm