Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

5 posters

Bridge of eldin(twilight princes)

syclar
    syclar

Bridge of eldin(twilight princes) Empty Bridge of eldin(twilight princes)

Post  syclar Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:29 pm

syclar looked at the peace fully place and sat down and said"Ahhh peace at last"even though he was a darkeyblader he still rested then he layed down in the grass and fell asleep
    Nico
    Nico

Bridge of eldin(twilight princes) Empty Re: Bridge of eldin(twilight princes)

Post  Nico Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:42 pm

Nico woke up after all the swimming and said "You sound like you hardly ever have peace"Nico was worried he didnt like the fact that his brother was a darkeyblader or what ever they were called he didnt know what they were
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:18 pm

when I least expected it, a wave it me and I ended up here. soon I fed my snail. soon I decided to stop with the revenge and find some where to live.
    Nico
    Nico

Post  Nico Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:41 pm

nico saw hexal and got ready to attack but he was to tired to contenuin so he just waited for his brothers answer
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:48 pm

I saw them, but I didn't attack, I made a wall and used as a shield.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:56 pm

syclar stared at the shield then looked back at nico and said "I save world by helping people and destroying darkness"he lied he was a murderer but he couldnt tell his brother that
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:07 pm

soon, I started fishing as my cat guarded. I got 13 fish, then I fed one to my cat and saved the rest for later.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:13 pm

Risette had followed the dark keyblader, dragging Valgius behind her. She stood over the bridge, watching the two float about, Hexal not far behind them. "...I can't do it...." she mumbled. "..I can't fight him anymore, Valgius. Not now...that little boy needs him." She shook her head, turning away from the sight.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:22 pm

syclar got up after seeing risset and summoned his keyblade and got ready for an attack
    Nico
    Nico

Post  Nico Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:27 pm

nico quickly got scared after seeing the keybladers come he got up and pulled out his sword and shakly held it up then smiled as he went to the side of his brother and smiled but then concentrated on risset and valguise
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:02 am

I noticed risette, so I guarded her.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:37 am

syclar stepped up with his blade pointing at risset and valguise

then whispered to nico" if things go wrong run!" with that syclar summoned 3 skeltions to help
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:57 pm

I hit syclar with my mallet as my cat clawed syclars face
    Nico
    Nico

Post  Nico Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:31 pm

nico jumped in the way blocking the attack then falling to ground hurt badly
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:33 pm

syclar saw nico hit the ground and growled and charged at hexal then slashed him 20 times in the face then ducked for anykind of attack from hexal then pushed him down and cut his cats head off then showed him the cats head and said "You WIlL BE LIKE THIS IF YOU DONT GET UR BUTT OUT OF HERE!!!"syclar said angrly
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:52 pm

I got real angry so I casted a earth under him, then used earth wall to get up and whack his face and stab his neck and said "You think you can get away for killing pets!" in a angry voice.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:26 pm

syclar deflected the blows and pushed hexal to the ground and pushed his sword threw his neck
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:02 am

Risette sighed. She had a feeling this all started because of her. "Guy...GUYS! Quite it!" She yanked Syclar away from Hexal, and positioned herself in between the two. "Can we get along long enough to realize that the fighting's not helping right now? She glared at each in turn, shirting to Syclar last. "That boy's your brother, right? He's hurt; don't you think you should be taking care of him? He needs you!" irritation seethed from her voice. "Cut the crap and help him, or I'll see to him myself." She glanced over to Nico, attempting not to feel any kind of remorse for not jumping in to help him sooner.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:29 am

valgius sighed. "Alright." Valgius said. He turned to Hexal. "Alright, boy, I don't want you attacking Syclar unless he attacks you first." Valgius told him, a steel edge in his voice. "If I hear from anyone that you threw the first attack, you will have to answer to me, understand?"
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:04 am

syclar just stared then got down and looked at nico and started heeling the wounds
    Nico
    Nico

Post  Nico Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:51 am

nico smiled at got up he had learned new ways of fighting then he unsheathed his sword and held it up
    hexal
    hexal

Post  hexal Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:52 pm

I revived my cat and fell asleep
    Nico
    Nico

Post  Nico Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:15 pm

nico looked angrly at hexal ut was 2 tired to attack he simply looked at risset and said "Whats with you two"nico said angrly before walking away
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:16 pm

syclar staired at nico as he walked away into the knight then with out a word walked toward him and since it was night he took off his hood
    Nico
    Nico

Post  Nico Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:10 pm

nico smiled to see his brothers real face and kept walking happlily

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content