Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

+6
Tyron
syclar
Maxxamillion
Garyx
kofubuny
Risette Mortuada
10 posters

Twilight Town Prt 1

Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Twilight Town Prt 1 Empty Twilight Town Prt 1

Post  Risette Mortuada Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:53 pm

"Kya! Take that!"

Another swing of the plastic sword, and her opponent was down for the count. Blue-colored balls flew about the sandlot as Risette jumped about. Another Struggle match had been won! The tournament preliminaries were over for the time being, though, so Risette's joy didn't last long. Instead, she was forced to leave the sandlot and explore the town.

"No fun...." she moaned. "How am I supposed to train if the struggle matches aren't running?" She found her way to a nearby shop, and sat down outside. "Come on, Risette....think! What can I do here now?"
    kofubuny
    kofubuny

Twilight Town Prt 1 Empty Re: Twilight Town Prt 1

Post  kofubuny Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:15 pm

Kofubuny watched the human girl fight in a match, clinging to the shadows, careful not to be seen.
    That human had a bright heart, that gave the heartless the urge to steal it, but Kofu shoved the urge away as soon as she saw the girl smile. To smile, the feeling of joy... feelings... she refused to steal something so precious. Her hand had unconsciously slipped to the place where her heart should have been, she jerked it away as soon as she noticed this.
    But... even if she wasn't going to take the girls heart, she wanted to follow her for a bit longer, just a little bit longer...
    So, she continued to watch the girl when she left, and sat outside the shop, hiding behind a nearby cart.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:59 pm

Risette watched people come and go by the shop, twirling a strand of hair around her finger. It wasn't long before she noticed it; a nearby cart. It wasn't the cart that caught her eye, but the little blob of black that twitched behind it. Risette got up, and walked toward it. She peered around the cart, only to find a heartless. She jumped back, startled and confused. "W-when did you get here?" she asked, not sure if it could reply or not.
    kofubuny
    kofubuny

Post  kofubuny Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:22 pm

Kofubuny squawked awkwardly, having been caught by surprise.
    She took a moment to recover, and then realized that the other girl had asked a question. "u-uhm... I've been f-following you for a w-while actually..." she replied nervously. She hoped the human wouldn't be upset at her for spying, she hadn't seen or done anything bad(at least she hoped that was the case).
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:27 am

"Following me? Is that all?" Risette smiled at the awkward little heartless. If it had been planning on attacking her, it would have already done so; or that was what Risette wanted to believe. "You didn't have to hide, you know! I bet we both could use the company, right?" She held her hand out, offering to help the heartless to its feet.
    kofubuny
    kofubuny

Post  kofubuny Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:46 am

Kofubuny blinked, but nodded, taking hold of the girls hand.
    She wondered why the human was not afraid of her odd appearance, but did not dwell on it. Something good was happening to her, and she wouldn't deny it.
    Garyx
    Garyx

Post  Garyx Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:49 am

"Well, I think I shall rest up!" Garyx said. He had just finished his preliminary match too. Too bad that particular fellow was so bulky. That was when he noticed Risette and a Heartless. "Hello, Risette!" Garyx said as he walked up to her. "Are you in the Struggle Matches too?" he asked her, then burst into a characteristic fit of laughter. "Who is your little friend?" he asked her, pointing to the Heartless.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:22 pm

Risette couldn't help but grin to the heartless. She never thought she could befriend one before now! "What's your name?' She asked. "I'm-"

Just then, Risette was cut off by a familiar voice. She turned her head in its direction, and spotted Garyx. "Oh, hello!" she replied to him cheerfully. "Yeah, I am! Aren't they fun?" She giggled, then glanced to the heartless again. "Actually, we just met. I was about to ask her name...wait, you are a girl, right?" She hoped that she hadn't messed up its gender. Not a very good impression!
    kofubuny
    kofubuny

Post  kofubuny Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:48 pm

"Y-yeah, I'm a girl" she said, and then continued, "My n-name is Kofubuny"
    Well, she had heard the girls name when the other human had called, but it was only polite to ask and be sure, plus, she was curious about the males name. So, she asked "What a-are your names?"
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:22 am

"Kofubuny, huh? How cute!" Risettte giggled in delight. The name sounded adorable to her. "I'm Risette, and this is Garyx." She pointed to Garyx as she spoke his name.

Risette didn't know why, but she had a near irrisistable urge to pick Kofubuny up and hug her. She was just....so cute!
    kofubuny
    kofubuny

Post  kofubuny Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:49 am

Kofubuny nodded happily, glad to know their names.She was also happy that both humans seemed to welcome her presence, that wasn't something that happened all too often.
    Garyx
    Garyx

Post  Garyx Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:57 am

"Well, that is good to hear!" Garyx told Risette. "Following Valgius's advice, eh? Well, let us hope that we do not have to fight each other!" Garyx told her, bursting into laughter. Then, he got serious. "Come with me. I have a place around here to train. You may come as well, Kofubunny, if you wish." Garyx said. He liked this Heartless for some reason.
    kofubuny
    kofubuny

Post  kofubuny Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:58 pm

Kofubuny nodded eagerly, this was was all very surprising, but also a very welcome change from hiding constantly.
    She chose not to wonder why they were training, that didn't matter at all, right now, she felt a warmness inside of her, and was wondering instead if she was happy.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:11 am

Risette laughed with Garyx; it was hard not to. "Of course! But, if we do, you're not going to beat me!" She smiled and stood up. "A place to train, huh? Sounds good! Lead the way!" she told Garyz happily, and turned to Kofubuny. "Come on!" she chirped, lifting the heartless off the ground and into her arms. "You're coming too!" She knew Kofubuny had agreed to coming, so was there really a problem with Risette carrying her there? Risette hoped not.
    Garyx
    Garyx

Post  Garyx Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:42 am

"Excellent!" Garyx said. He led them across the street, to a seemingly empty building. Once inside, he grabbed an ash staff with a black finish. He walked over the the far wall. There were nine off-color bricks. He hit four of them, so rapidly that neither the Keyblader or the Heartless would be able to follow his weapon. He then set the staff back and entered into the doorway that had appeared. "Welcome to my training arena!" Garyx said. "I have many types of enemies, from large to small, fast to slow." he informed them. He then pushed a button. Instead of one of the dummies, however, out came a red creature. It was about the same height of Garyx. It's muscly body was covered in red scales. It released a cry that sounded like a laugh. "Stand back, you two!" Garyx told Risette and Kofubunny, unsheathing his sword. "This is no training dummy. This is a Jachyra!" The Jachyra charged at Garyx, at the same speed that Garyx himself could move. He dodged, striking the Jachyra once, twice, with his short sword. "This thing's poison will poison both body and soul!" Garyx warned them. He and the Jachyra circled, each waiting for the other to make a move. "Let me handle this on my own." Garyx told them both, just in case either one made a move to help him.
    kofubuny
    kofubuny

Post  kofubuny Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:30 pm

Kofubuny watched in awe as this took place, clinging tightly to Rissete, what was such a creature doing in a place like this?
    She hoped that this new companion of hers would not be hurt in the fight...
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:23 am

Maxxamillion was walking around town, then noticed that a door was open to a building. Him being him, he just had to find out where it lead to. He got in, and he seen a stick, and mis-colored bricks. He thought about this, then picked up the stick, and noticed the the stick had some fine dust on the bottom with the stick, so he knew that he had to hit them, and pretty hard and fast by the places where the particles where. He then looked more closely at the stick, and figured out which colors by the lay of the color particles. "Hmm, hopefully my eyes do not deceive me." He hit the bricks in the correct order, put the stick down, and walked in.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:46 am

Risette backed slowly towards the exit, but didn't dare to leave Garyx alone with the strange red creature. Instead, she could only manage to look on in awe. She felt Kofubuny cling tight to her, and her grip tightened a bit the same. "Don't worry," she whispered the her small friend. "Garyx can handle this, he's really strong."

She took another step back, this time to regain balance, and her back hit something soft. She turned to see what it was, and got a faceful of green hair. "Maxx?!?" she said, startled. She looked up, and sure enough, it was Maxx he had backed into. "H-how did you get in here? When did you get in here?"
    kofubuny
    kofubuny

Post  kofubuny Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:43 am

Kofubuny nodded, hoping that Rissette was right.
    As the human girl had backed up, they had run into someone, and she and the other girl shared the surprise at finding out who it was.
    She wondered exactly what Rissete had just asked, but she also had more questions, ones she more than likely not ask.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:18 am

"Oh, hello. Sorry I seen a door, and could not resist a good puzzle!" He looked down at Kofubuny. "And hello to you too, have not seen you in a while."
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:45 am

Risette couldn't help but to laugh. "I didn't think you could." She glanced between Maxx and Kofubuny, slightly confused still. "W-wait, you two know each other?"
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:07 am

"Of course, you know me, I know everyone!"
    kofubuny
    kofubuny

Post  kofubuny Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:20 am

"I went with him to help him find his heart..." she paused, staring off confusedly,"but some things happened that I can't remember, and I got injured really bad, and Maxx...you weren't there" she said, wondering what happened.
    "Did you get your heart back?" she asked him, hoping that he did.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:38 am

"Why yes, yes I did. I got my heart back real nice like," He smiled then laughed.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:05 pm

Risette smiled. 'Oh, I see. So that's how you two know each other!" She looked between the two again, then back at Garyx, who was still fighting that weird red creture. She hoped he was doing okay.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:39 am