Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

+6
Tyron
syclar
Maxxamillion
Garyx
kofubuny
Risette Mortuada
10 posters

Twilight Town Prt 1

syclar
    syclar

Twilight Town Prt 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Twilight Town Prt 1

Post  syclar Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:17 pm

syclar got up after a short rest and then ran toward his gummi ship summoning 5 skelitons to destriact them then the skelitons charged
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:00 pm

"What the heck?!?" Risette shouted, more confused than before. Sure, she understood the whoe dark keyblader thing, but something else was beginning to bug her. She dashed after Syclar, hopping gracefull around the skeletons and her friends. "You guys can handle these goons, right? I'm going after the big one!" she called behind her. Withing moments, she felt her feet leave the ground, and she flew at Syclar, tackling him to the ground. "You're not going anywhere just yet." she said, her blade positioned at his neck.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:17 pm

With a quick spin around Maxxamillion killed most of the lesser beings. "Of course, m'lady!"
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:53 pm

syclar coughed"WHAT"
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:18 am

An ice cold glare spread across Risette's face. "Do you have a specific reason for following me around? Everywhere I go, you seem to follow. What do you want from me?" she practically growled. "Give me a straight answer, or your head goes flying!"
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:50 am

Maxxamillion sighed. Under his breath he said "wow, that has to be the worst question to ask a Dark Keyblader, I would have asked him where they all are hiding, and more importantly, where Tyron was..."
    Tyron

Post  Tyron Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:15 am

"Did someone call my name?" Tyron came from a top the roof of the building. "Oh, Syclar, get up, I guess you got more training to do then.." Tyron sighed. Looking around, Tyron seen Maxxamillion and could not help but laugh. "Hello there old friend, nice to see you have a heart again! Anyways, me and Syclar better be off." Tyron grabbed Risette and threw her off of Syclar and picked up Syclar and threw him in the ship. "Nice seeing y'all!" He yelled as the roar of the engine got louder. "Maybe, I will be able to stay and chat a little longer next time, or we could just go into a nice little f***ing battle!" With that, they was gone.
    Garyx
    Garyx

Post  Garyx Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:49 am

After seeing Tyron throw Risette, Garyx dashed at them. He wasn't fast enough, but he helped Risette get up. "Are you okay, Keyblader?" Garyx asked her.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:27 pm

syclar then summoned his skelitons who then charged at max cuttting him in the waist
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:41 pm

Risette gladly accepted Garyx's help, and dusted herself off. "yeah, I'm fine. Thank you." she gave him a smile, though it didn't last long. In that instant, she saw the skeletons go after Maxx. "L-look out, Maxx!" she criewd, hoping he'd get away in time. she was too far from him to provide assistance.
    Garyx
    Garyx

Post  Garyx Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:57 am

"Hah!" Garyx said, as he lept at the skeletons. Even though there were a formidable number, none of them seemed to be able to hit Garyx severely. He danced around them, quicker than Death, and Death was what he was, the skeletons not knowing what had happened until it was too late. Soon, he had disposed of them all. He walked over to Risette's side, his body and coat covered with cuts. "That better?" he asked her, slightly panting. Man, he was out of shape!
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:18 am

Maxxamillion was at his knees, what was wrong with him. He was known as the greatest fighter of all time, of course he lived through most of it, and now his waist was cut. He is not able to fight as well as he used to be able to, and it was mostly because he was mortal. He had his heart, and it was a burden, of course he could feel things, but his ability to fight, the one thing he needed most, was starting to lack. He knows not how to fix this unless he starts training again, but he still would not have a chance to win against some nobodies, heartless, but for certainly, he would die in the hands of his most hated, a dark keyblader, he would die from Tyron. The one who stole his life, his father, his love, and his heart."I do not want to lose.. not yet anyways.. Tyron has to pay..." Maxxamillion said trying to keep most breath in him. He stood up shakily, and looked over at Syclar and Tyron leaving, he holding his waist. "Death comes to all, especially to those who takes lives..."
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:27 am

risette looked to Garyx and nodded. "Yes," she said, "Thank you." She then took the opportunity to head over to Maxx. He had been hit, and pretty bad, too, by the looks of it. She watched him struggle to gert up, and ofered herself as a crutch. "Maxx, we need to get you out of here...let them go for now." she said, her voice soft. She placed a hand gingerly on his shoulder. "Come on.."
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:54 am

Hanging his head down low, he just floated and followed her.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:03 pm

Risette pulled her friend over to Garyx and Kofubuny. "We need to find a doctor now." she said, the concern in her voice completely in control. She held tight to maxx, making sure he didn't fall, and began to walk through the town, looking for something remotely close to what they needed.
    kofubuny
    kofubuny

Post  kofubuny Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:15 pm

Kofubuny nodded worriedly, hoping that Maxx wasn't going to be hurt too horribly, she called upon some water nearby, and eased it onto the wound, trying to ease the pain a bit as they walked about
    Pain
    Pain

Post  Pain Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:17 pm

Pain had watched the whole thing. He could only laugh at it. SO, he did and the laughing was loud and wild. He yells from a overlooking roof top in front of the group, "Leave Maxxamillion where he is and My pets will not kill you." He wants Maxxmillon but not for his heart.But for something else.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:48 am

"Ok, I see.." Maxxamillion broke free from her grasp, and walked over to him. "What do you want with me Heartless?"
    Garyx
    Garyx

Post  Garyx Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:58 am

"HEARTLESS SCUM!! YOUR AND YOUR 'PETS' WILL NOT HURT HIM IF I CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!" Garyx said, both his short sword and his long knife unsheathed. He was crouched, ready to act or react to almost anything.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:00 am

"Garyx, do not do so, It is ok. He won't dare hurt me. Protect the others." Maxxamillion said, not looking away from Pain.
    Garyx
    Garyx

Post  Garyx Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:03 am

"If you say so, Maxx." Garyx said. "Come on, let us find someplace to rest up." he told Risette and Kofubunny. "Whatever is here, Maxx can handle it." With that, he led them back to his training house.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:12 pm

Risette went back unwillingly. She worried about Maxx the entire way. What did that man want with him?

When they arrived back at the training house, Risette couldn't control herself. she swung her hand, curled into a fist, into the nearest wall, and screamed. "HE BETTER NOT HURT MAXX! HE BETTER NOT, OR I'LL KILL HIM!!!" She had never felt herself this angry before...it was startling.
    Pain
    Pain

Post  Pain Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:26 pm

He waits for the other to go and jumps down right in front of Maxxmillion. Pain walks around Max and looks at the large amount of blood coming out of Maxx\'s waist. He says with a huge smiles, \"Your lucky I found you.\"

Last edited by Pain on Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nico
    Nico

Post  Nico Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:29 pm

nico saw the heartless in the cloaks and charged at him then cut his coat and sliced at the heartless
    Pain
    Pain

Post  Pain Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:38 pm

From the hole in his cloak a large claw comes out and stop the other slice at his body. He smiles, "Hey calm down, I'm trying to help."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:03 pm