Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

5 posters

Beast's Castle pt. 1

Xandrick
    Xandrick

Beast's Castle pt. 1 Empty Beast's Castle pt. 1

Post  Xandrick Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:01 pm

Xandrick sighed heavily to himself, sitting at the top at the top edge of the castle over the door, looking down at the courtyard as he was thinking to himself, wondering what he should do. Vex was wondering around inside as he was supposed to be in the ballroom, but he decided to stick to the courtyard, the Dusks fighting inside with the Beast as he had no reason to get involved.
    He was rather bored actually from doing the same things and he needed something different but what were the chances of that? Every time something different came up it usually was boring and wished it gone, after all he wasn't a very...welcoming person.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Beast's Castle pt. 1 Empty Re: Beast's Castle pt. 1

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:13 pm

Maxx, who on this day seemed not to be in that great of mood.. and starving at that, has gone to Beast's Castle in hopes that he could get some food from their celler. The food that adults drink, of course. As he approaches though, he noticed a certain glum about the place that only means one thing, some of those hooded freaks has hit maybe even still there. And he knows that from his last fight with them, he might not make it if there is more than one.. He sighs. "Maybe I can get lucky and not get caught snooping around," he says with another sigh, and walks towards the gate.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:18 pm

He remained where he was as after a while he noticed someone coming in through the gate, as they would soon reach the courtyard. Whether they were friend or foe, he didn't know but him personally everyone was neutral until he met them and had reason to believe otherwise.
    He shifted to the side across the entrance to the castle on top of the entrance to the courtyard from the gate. He didn't really wish to be noticed but he still liked to see who or what it was before he would suddenly vanish.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:24 pm

As Maxx walked through the gate, he was surprised to a degree, usually if a place had a member of the organization, there would be Nobodies crawling everywhere. This could be explained by two reasons. That of which, he mentally noted. He looked around more curious, he knew there had to be someone somewhere. and his eyes suddenly looked upward to spot a figure. He whispered something into his moogle companions ear, and they first started to walk forward to the figure, than start to fly to him.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:29 pm

He blinked, seeing the other was flying as he didn't see that normally, the closest thing he could ever get to that is his wires moving him but he wasn't that lazy he could just jump or run since he was part vampire so he had some advantages because of that.
    He remained quite as his wires were getting defensive a bit but he kept them from striking as the other wasn't of any threat unless he made a threatening move.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:35 pm

As the moogle got closer, it started to slow, and flew back to Maxx. It whispered something into his ear, and landed firmly onto the ground. Maxx looked up, and walked forward and shouted "Hello there, my friend here says that you got the stinch of the swine of the organization. By chance, are you of them? If so, then I would really like to part, but I do not like them, nor they like me. I am Maxx, by the by."
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:42 pm

He rose a brow as he didn't know what the other was thinking, nor his pet. He was part of the organization but that's because he would have nothing to do if he chose not to, but it meant they would have to deal with him, not the other way around as he wasn't good with being bossed around.
    He debated whether to answer the other or not, as if this was true, wouldn't it make him an enemy? Whether he is or isn't though it honestly didn't matter to him, it wasn't his personal affair. He shifted and landed in front of the person on his feet and shifted towards him and paused once he was a few feet from him.
    "...I'm part of the organization..." his voice was emotionless as there was no reason for him to feel anything at this time. "...and I'm Xandrick" He walked past the other then, heading inside.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:49 pm

"Hmm, maybe I am getting old, and I have not been in the organization forever, but I have not heard of you. Have they not talked about me anymore? I was once a great enemy of the organization because of something they did that I did not like, but I do not like to dwell in the past. So who is with you here? I do expect that someone else has to be here. Perhaps they would no me, if not then I could get some food like I wanted..." And Maxx kept going and going, as if nothing else mattered. He thinks himself that he was talking a lot because of the fact that he has not talked to another person in forever.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:07 pm

"Perhaps you are perhaps you aren't, who knows I don't know how long you have existed...No I have not heard of you and if it's been long enough I don't see why anyone would speak of you no point. The one who is here other than myself and you is my companion Vex and he wouldn't know you either, he has been with me since my existence...and if your hungry then get something to eat..." He answered in the order he heard everything from the person as his tone remained the same.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:11 pm

"Oh goody then, I shall be off to find the kitchen, then off to find the Wine Celler. That hairy beasts keeps remodeling this place to keep me out of his food." He starts walking towards the door than opens it, and walks through, with a smile on his face that was not going to be on there for much longer.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Beast's Castle pt. 1 Empty Re: Beast's Castle

Post  Risette Mortuada Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:13 pm

Risette looked on the catle looming before her in awe. It was one of the grandest things she'd ever seen. "My first time travelling to a new world, and I end up in this place.." She muttered as she approached. It wasn't until she was near the main entrance, however, that Risette noticed two figures a slight distance away. In order to remain unnoticed, she ducked behind a nearby gargoyle statue, watching as one walked inside the castle, and waited for the other to dissapear before moving again.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:18 pm

Xandrick turned and looked over his shoulder once he had retched the door, sensing another presence. Whoever it was, it wasn't something he should enjoy very much but it didn't matter, after all his wires would take care of it if it got too close. He smirked a bit to himself, and yet at the other who he sensed, his vampiric fangs showing as he then turned and walked into the Beast's Castle.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:22 pm

Maxx, had not been aware, had gotten himself tied up by a trap for him left by Beast, and his moogle companion is, of course, getting him down. "Damn, I think I am alittle too clumsy and beast knows this.." He landed perfectly onto his feet and looked at Xandrick, who looked happy. "Who have you killed now?"
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:25 pm

He looked at him as all emotion was gone suddenly as if it was never there. "No one recently...at least not yet" he had a slight dark tone at that as he headed towards the stairs. "Why don't you go and find another place to raid of food...I'm sure Wonderland is free and just dying to have you for a cup of tea"
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:29 pm

Risette watched as the other entered the castle, and as he briefly turned back and smirked. "D-did he see me?" she thought as she slowly left her perch behind the statue. Risette made her way into the castle, staying under the cover of the shadows so she wouldn't be seen. She eventually came across the two again. This time, one was hanging upside-down in a trap. Risette attempted to stifle a giggle, hoping she wasn't discovered by her mistake.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:32 pm

"Oh god no, if I go there than I might be beheaded," as he said this, he chuckled. "But I do think I am going to chill here for a bit longer than expected, because I have a feeling something interesting is going to happen," he said in a cheerful voice, and put his hand on his handle of his cyber sword. He walked toward a sound, "Oh, and deary, never try and sneak up on me, I am a little paranoid," he held his cyber sword in ready position, as his moogle dissappears.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:38 pm

Risette's eyes widened in slight panic when she heard the voice before her. "Heh heh....um, hallo..." She sputtered nervously. "D-didn't mean to be sneaky, now, I was just curious, is all!" She grimaced, rubbing the back of her head out of embarassment. "Crap! I've been caught!" she thought. "What am I gonna do now?"
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:42 pm

Xandrick was already on the stair case edges at the top near the ballroom, looking down at them, mostly looking at the girl. She wasn't a heartless or a nobody and she didn't belong here so his deduction was she was a keyblader. Though why she isn't on guard he wondered...perhaps she didn't know what they were or what she was either...though if that's the case she could be rather...useful in a sense.
    He remained silent for a moment, observing the two.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:45 pm

Maxx looked angry at the person. "You are a key blader arn't you? DRAW YOUR WEAPON YOU FOWL INSIGNIFICANT SWINE!" his hair started to move crazy, from its perfect straight nature, to wavy like a person on a rollercoaster."I ABSOLUTELY HATE YOUR KIND."
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:49 pm

"Woah, woah, woah! Hey, what'd I ever do to you?!" Risette pulled away from the man, swinging out her hand as she did so to summon her keyblade. "I don't want to fight you! Really; I'm just passing through!" She felt nothing in her hand, and shook it slightly. "Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap!" her mind raced profoundly, searching for her next action as her blade finally spawned into life, the spade-shaped handle forming in her palm. She held it at the ready, waiting for the man to strike.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:51 pm

"..." Xandrick sighed heavily as a wall of his wires shifted before both of them, superannuating them before any could strike at the other. "Why don't you both just...relax a bit?" he asked his voice actually sounding tired yet strong as it had a relaxing feel to it, like water would.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:56 pm

Maxx looked at her keyblade, it confused him. Why would a keyblader, a swine, have such a beautiful weapon. "I do not know why you got this weapon, such beauty of it, but some one like you, a key blader, must have some reason." He sighed."Mister, please remove your wires before I have it set aflame."
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Beast's Castle pt. 1 Empty Re: beast's Castle

Post  Risette Mortuada Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:59 pm

Risette shot a glance up to the new voice, seeing that it belonged to the other man she had seen earlier. She let her keyblade dissapear, and stood up straight, and looked back to the other, the one who had called her a swine. "I don't know why I have it....it just came to me." She replied sullenly. "I wish I could tell you why." she looked then back up to the top of the stairs. "Yes, please, there's no need for them; no more need at all. " Risette smiled broadly at the stranger, for reasons even she didn't understand.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:01 pm

"Why? So you can fight?" he asked questioningly. "If your not going to fight I'll put them down, otherwise I won't, and if you do set them ablaze they will not burn, and they will not forgive, for there is a lot of them and they will gladly tare you to pieces after they liquidize your organs." he said lightly, but threateningly with venom in his voice as he didn't take lightly to anyone threatening his wires, as he considered them a part of himself as much as they considered him apart of them.
    He glanced at the other then closed his eyes and let his wires shift below into the ground once more, the ground closing up as if they had never ripped form it.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Beast's Castle pt. 1 Empty re: Beast's Castle

Post  Risette Mortuada Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:08 pm

"Thank you!" Risette said happily. "I can promise you, there won't be any fighting coming from me." She held up her hands somewhat playfully to signify that she meant only to be peaceful, but quickly pulled them back as a thought came to her. "Wait...neither of you are natives here, are you?" she asked, fully aware of the shaky ground she was walking upon.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:51 pm