Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

5 posters

Beast's Castle pt. 1

Valgius

Beast's Castle pt. 1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Beast's Castle pt. 1

Post  Valgius Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:59 pm

Valgius sat against one of the stone gargoyles on the fourth floor, just in range of the kitchen to smell the leftover food that was left there. Man, I'm hungry he thought. Without further thought, he took off at a full run, easily keeping his footing on the thing marble ledge. He stopped at the kitchen, and in one fluid motion, he lept inside the kitchen. He landed on the tiled floor, keen hunter's ears listening for any sound. Satisfied, he began to eat through a hole in his mask. Soon after, a Moogle followed him in and started eating as well. I hope I don't get caught Valgius thought.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:35 am

Risette heard noises from the kitchen, which, ironically nough, just so happened to be nearby. Should she risk the run, she wondered? After a moment of contemplating it, Risette decided to take the risk. She took a quick glance into the empty hallway, and, upon seeing no one there, dashed out from her hiding place to the entryway of the kitchen. She stayed around the corner of the kitchen, watching the boy inside scarf down the food she and her companions had left behind. She smiled. "Well, it looks like Xandrick's about to get a new fan for his cooking..." she thought.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:47 am

While Valgius was busy stuffing himself (the food was almost as good as Lani's, but not quite), Trabon flew in from the door, having left to scout the building. "Hey, kupo! Someone's out there!" Trabon whispered. Valgius paused and listened. Sure enough, he could hear the breathing of someone else. Oh, crap! I'm caught he thought, and with that, he was out the window and on the roof in less than three seconds, snatching up some extra food for the journey. Once on the roof Valgius paused and listened. All was well for now.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:54 am

Maxx looked around in the castle. He was finding no one, but perhaps he got lost again. It always made him wonder, he would never get lost out flying around, but when it came to castles like Beasts castle, he usually did.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:27 pm

"Well, Trabon, is there anyone else?" Valgius asked the Moogle, who had just returned from scouting again. "Yes, kupo. I saw another man around here. He looked lost." "Was he a Heartless?" "No." replied the Moogle. Content, Valgius settled down on his rooftop hiding spot and continued eating the food he'd placed in his pockets.

[sorry if i take a while to reply. i'm only able to get on a school. rarely can i get on late, so i hope you forgive me!]
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:57 pm

Risette snapped her fingers. "Darnitt!" she muttered. "He heard me!" She walked into the kitchen, and, seeing that the window was open, decided to take a peek out. She loked around, and, on the far corner of the roof, saw another person, with a small flying companion. At first she thought it was Maxx, but as Risette climbed out onto the roof to get closer, she realized it wasn't.

"Heeeey!" she called to the stranger. "What're you doing all the way over there, mister?" she kept her tone somewhat childish, to ward off any suspicion he might have of her, though she still kept her guard up. You never know...

((Hey, don't mind at all! I can only really get on really late or early in themornings! ^^ ))
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:04 am

At the cry of the other person, he lept out, tackling her to the ground. "All right, where is it?!?!" He asked, his voice icy. "I know you know where it is, Heartless!"
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:59 pm

"What the bloody...!" Risette's thoughts raced, and she shrieked as her back hit the ground. "w-what're you talking about?!" she cried. "I'm no heartless! I was just looking for my brooch! it fell out of my pocket while I was here earlier! please, get off of me!" she tried moving her arms, but it was no use; the strange man had her pinned to the floor.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:56 am

Lini came into the room, and did his Whirlwind slice, and cut and got Valgius off of her, actually, so far off of her, that he was no longer in the room. Maxx walked into the room, "Shesh, Lini, you did not have to kill him, even though that could have been a good idea."
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:21 am

Risette pulled herself off the floor, and ran to Maxx, hugging him. "Maxx! Oh, thank you!" she said. her eyes teared a little outof confusion. "I have no idea why he attacked me in the first place...you saved me, thank you!"
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:38 pm

Maxx hugged her back. "It is ok, I came at the right time it seems."
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:25 am

She looked up at him, and smiled. "Yeah, you sure did." she stole a glance over to the doorway the man flew out of. "He said he was looking for something...I wonder what it was."
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:39 pm

"We may not know, so let us put it behind us, and look for your thing, so that we may get on our way, shall we?" Maxx said, and started to lose his grip on her.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:44 pm

"Urgghh..." Valgius muttered, sitting on top of his Gummi Ship. "That Moogle is tough, but it will take more than a little wind to kill me." With that, he got into his ship and took off, opposite of Maxx and Risette. "It wasn't here, anyways..." he muttered.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:15 am

"...Okay!" Risette smiled, and with one more quick hug for Maxx, she let go, and began searching for the brooch. "It's got to be here somewhere...." She knealt on the floor, searching around for the tiny emerald pin. "It's and emerald brooch, maxx....my mother gave it to me."
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:29 pm

Just before Valgius made his way from the world, he noticed something sticking his foot. He looked at his left hunting boot. He noticed an emerald-looking brooch. Too late to go back now, thought Valgius. Oh, well, I'll return it to her when I get the chance. With that, he left the world.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:17 pm

"hhm...." Risette stood up. "it's not here....." She made a pouting face, then shrugged and turned to Maxx. "Okay, We can leave now...I guess it's on the ship; I might not have even taken it off!" She took him by the wrist, leading him back to the ship, and the two finally left beast's castle.
    Ulikami
    Ulikami

Post  Ulikami Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:01 am

(sorry, haven't been checkin in too much XD)

Sniffing around, Ulikami looks out the nearest window towards a ship.

"pfff, just some hobotourists, hardly worth it."

Still stalking the shadows, he finds a couple of characters.

"Though they seem worthless, I can't tell their powers... can't be like my other clueless heartless members and just attack out of the blue only to be slain in one hit... maybe I'll just play with them a bit."

As they were leaving, Ulikami rubbed his hands together and shocked the carpet they were on, sending a small wave throughout the carpet strands, and hiding back into the shadows
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:30 am

"Argh! What was that?" Maxx looked around, but found nothing. "Come out where ever you are, and fight!" Maxx shouted as he kept turning around, keeping his guard up, of which, he had his sword out, ready to fight anything that comes around.
    Ulikami
    Ulikami

Post  Ulikami Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:55 pm

An echoing jolly yet raspy laughter sounded throughout the castle.

A small quick spark squirmed along the walls quickly lighting and blowing out every light in the room until it was completely damp and dark, and only the lightning from outside brought in light.

He whispers to himself. "Let's test this out"

from the ceiling a swirling spiral of light spun around dropping too the floor as if break dancing and the lights from him and his weapons send trails showing previous patterns, then into a lurking position.

His eyes lit up towards Maxx with a white grin.

"Shall we dance?"
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:58 pm

Maxx smiled. "Heh, I got to warn you, I got years of experience dancing. I surpassed my teacher by light years." Maxx jumped back, and had his sword in his ready position. Lini walked up, and had his sword ready. "May my friend join in to?"
    Ulikami
    Ulikami

Post  Ulikami Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:27 pm

He glanced toward Lini

"Ah friends... the companion to the weak."

he sighs and continues.

"Shouldn't I just be gargling at you while my health appears? I can't really say I'll make this a gentlemans battle, but I assume so."

Ulik heaves up his crescent weapon onto his back.

"Now shall we continue?" He speaks while idling his finger conjurring up electricity with his other hand and tossing it lightly at him.

((actually I'll be quite busy, will respond later XD))
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:33 pm

Maxx dodged the electricity. "heh, well, seems like I kind end this quickly. You know what sucks about using electricity and the such? It is mostly heat, if not all, and well, heat goes fast, and when it cools, it goes slower, so if I make you and your electricity to go slower, you will, effectively, loose your electricity!" Maxx breathed, and his breath made the cold grip of his Freeze ability release. It edged closer, and closer, and grew, making to where it is hard to dodge the shadow.
    Ulikami
    Ulikami

Post  Ulikami Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:56 pm

"Hm? I have no idea what you're talking about, but whatever, just thought I'd look prettier glowing, in the dark, you know, so you can see me, other than that I'd just be a shadow... but whatever."
    Ulik's glow dims as his electricity and element lowers an he positions himself. He quickly drops his cloak and leaps into the air to escape the attack, releasing 30% of his weight the cloak was holding, just barely dodging the attack.
    "Would it be better for a cold elemental yourself if I had just set this place on fire? You wouldnt be able to stand the heat, for yes, you are the one that will be slowing down... but I won't make this more difficult for you."
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:44 pm

"Do you forget of my little friend, Lini, let us shine some light on this guy!" Maxx yelled. Lini used lifted his sword, and light, and energy as much as the energy from the sun he could muster, his blade grew bigger, and brighter. He released it, temperarily blinding Ulikami.

Maxx smiled. "Don't you think that is pretty bright in here now?" Maxx laughed. And refocused his Freeze attack. "One thing about me," the air from his mouth is releasing the cold darkness. "I am not as you say, I am not a cold elemental, I am a master of technology, so much so that when I am fighting, I control someone just like a piece of technology. And this frozen shadow is like when a piece of a device freezes, and does not work. What is funny, is that unlike alot of people, you are really similar to a piece of technology, so you will feel the effect more if it hits you."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:09 pm