Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

+3
syclar
Risette Mortuada
Zile Metora Schiffer
7 posters

Beast's Castle prt. 2

Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Beast's Castle prt. 2 Empty Beast's Castle prt. 2

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:12 pm

He appeared in the court yard and looked around, for a few seconds then walked inside, taking note of everything that was around. He felt like he was in a fairy tale or something for some reason as he soon heard and saw a strange figure move around the pillars.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Beast's Castle prt. 2 Empty Re: Beast's Castle prt. 2

Post  Risette Mortuada Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:01 am

Risette felt nostalgia coming back to her as she walked through the courtyard of the castle. "This was where everything started for me..." she mumbled. Everything had started there for her; this was the first new world she'd ever seen, where she learned of nobodies and heartless and met her first friends, and where she made her oath. That private little oath that no one would know. Risette smiled. How wonderful to visit this place again.

She walked up to the doors, but before she headed inside, she saw that they had already been opened. "Hm? They're never open..." She went inside to look around. It was there that she spotted Zile. Again, memories came flooding back, but these definitely weren't good ones! Risette immediately took to hiding behind a nearby pillar, her blade appearing in hand, and her body shaking in fear. She was no match for this guy alone...she was as good as dead if he found her.
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:58 pm

Nobodies came at him just then, as he narrowed his eyes and made quick work with them, without even the use of his blade, as he had no reason to use a blade on weak beings such as these. He looked around being sure nothing else was going to attack then sighed softly.
    "...I know you're there...I can feel your fear..." he stated, and turned his head towards the pillar the girl was hiding behind from him.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:10 am

"Crap crap crap crap crap!" Risette thought, her blade trembling in her hands. "Talk about DE Ja Vu! I'm fearing death in this castle all over again!" He could sense her fear, so was there any use hiding? She sighed, let the keyblade down to her side, and walked out from behind the pillar. He was staring right at her. "I-I'm just passsing through..." she said nervously. "I d-don't mean any harm..." She kept her blade close, though, just in case.
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:52 pm

"...Why are you acting so scared..?" he asked as he fully faced her then. "If it is because of the battle in Halloween Town I wasn't the one who was prepared to strike first, the second anyone shows hostility towards me is when I strike..." he stated informatively.. "You have nothing to worry about unless your going to fight against me."
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:09 pm

syclar walked in he could sense fear and he could sense zile then he turned around his eyes flashing red he said"This one giving you trouble"syclar said with a evil scracthing sound and summoned his keyblade trying to hide his face so risset couldnt see his face
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:11 am

Risette let her blade dissapear, and stood up straight, her hand against the pillar. "I only attacked you then to protect my friends..." she said. She couldn't look at him; though she didn't completely remember what had happened, she did remember the pain. Some of it was, in fact, still there. "...And I don't intend to fight you now."

Before Risette cold say more, Risette heard another voice, accompanied by a scratching sound. She turned to look in its direction, seeing a cloaked figure holding a keyblade. "...another one?" she thought, the hand hanging limp at her side curling into a fist. "This just sucks..."
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:06 am

Valgius almost laughed. He stepped behind Syclar, his Keyblade summoned. He pointed his Keyblade at Syclar. "Hmmm... you'll not harm her, or you will be a large pile of ash." Valgius said, his voice steel.
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:48 pm

Zile simply sighed, as he only came to wonder around...but it seems as if he was going to keep running into Bladers on the opposite side.
    "As I said...wouldn't have done anything to them if they hadn't shown hostility towards me first..." he turned his back towards them all. "No Syclar, no one is bugging me till they start attacking...or getting in the way of my goals..." He stated simply and walked up the stairs.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:00 pm

Risette felt a slight rush of relief at seeing Valgius appear. She wasn't alone. "I t-think it's okay, Valgius." she said, her voice a little more meek than usual. "We don't have to fight today.." she glanced back toward Zile, who was walking away from the scene, wondering what exactly he was thinking that very moment.
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:05 pm

Zile was just walking up the stairs, thinking if there is a reason he was a Dark Keyblader or not and if there is a point in being one. He was rather confused about things honestly, and had to find something for himself to do, so till then his only goal was to find out why he exists, other than to just eat human souls. After all, he is an arrancar, he must have a bigger point in existing...a bigger goal than that of a normal Hollow...shouldn't he?
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:33 pm

Risette couldn't take it anymore; her curiosity was getting the best of her yet again. She shot a quick, apologetic look to Valgius, and followed Zile up the stairs. When she caught up with him, Risette gignerly grabbed his shoulder. "Why are we on opposite sides?" she asked him. "We're both keybladers, right? Why are you dark, and I'm not? I don't understand it at all." Yes, she was still somewhat terrified of him. Yes, she prayed he wouldn't attack her for stopping him. But still, Risette felt she needed to ask him that question. She needed him to answer.
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:42 pm

He looked at her with his black slitted green eyes. "...Because you're a human who perfers to help others...I'm a Hollow who's existence was erased by another Hollow and became what had taken my soul...I'm a Hollow who naturally feeds and survives off human souls and kills humans and consumes their soul...I'm a Dark Keyblader I assume because of what I am...who I am I don't think has anything to do with it...For you I'd say it's because you are human and are a caring type of person...but I wouldn't know, I don't know you...Just saying what I can see from you..." he stated simply.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:00 pm

Risette shook her head. "Does that really make you and I that much different?" "what I can see from you says you're a lot more like me than you let yourself think. Something silly like what we are shouldn't force us to fight." she smiled, not completely sure of what she was saying.
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:02 pm

"....Can you honestly tell me that you would be ok with a Hollow killing human beings and eating there souls so they can either stop existing completely or become hollows as well...?" he asked questioningly.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:06 pm

She looked away. What could she possibly say to respond to that? No, she didn't like the idea, but she woudn't want to wipe out the hollow, either....Risette was just that way. "...Weeds need nurturing, too." she mumbled. "Just 'cause they're weeds, they shouldn't have to be killed..."
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:11 pm

"They are always killed because they choke the plants that are needed..." he stated. "Can't co-exist."
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:14 pm

As much as Risette didn't want to admit it, Zile was right.She wanted to say something more, to come up with something brilliant to change it, but there was nothing she could say that would point her answer to being right. "..No, they can't..but at least they try..right?" again, she smiled, thoug it was more of a grimace than a smile.
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:50 pm

"Can try...but would be destroyed in the process..." he stated, then continued and opened the door for the Ballroom.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:09 pm

syclar luaghed and said to valguise"As you can see right now zile is here he almost crushed you in holloween town you would have to fight us both"syclar luaghed then pushed the blade aside
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:47 pm

risette reached her hand out to stop Zile, but couldn't bring herself to this time. She let her hand fall and her head hang slightly, tears forming. It was stupid, to cry over this, but try as she might, she couldn't stop the tears from coming.

"It's a risk I'm more than willing to take..." she mumbled, not caring if she was heard. Sh turned back around, and watched Valgius and Syclar, her keyblade summoned yet again. If there was a fight, she didn't want to get involved, but wasn't about to risk getting caught defenseless.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:09 pm

syclars eyes flashed with anger and said"Ah valguise is a fight want you want right now"syclar looked at risset a smiled evily
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:46 am

"Yes, it is. I want to kill your sorry a**!" Valgius said. He'd never cursed before, but the sight of Syclar was enough. "Risette, stay out of this. This is between me and him..." Valgius told her, causually sending a Fira exploding into Syclar's chest, throwing him against the wall.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:24 am

"ARGGGGGGG'ayclar said as he hit the wall then he fell down and clumsily got up then summoned his keyblade and did a front backflip and cut the side of valguise
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:38 am

Zile herd them fighting as he found them annoying currently, couldn't they function doing something else for once? He asked himself as he only looked over the room then twitched as a saw a large ball shaped heartless covered in chains fall from the ceiling as it seemed to laugh a bit with the noise it was making then spun around to attack.
    Zile twitched as he pulled out his blade, fully prepared to fight it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:57 am