Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

+3
syclar
Risette Mortuada
Zile Metora Schiffer
7 posters

Beast's Castle prt. 2

Valgius

Beast's Castle prt. 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Beast's Castle prt. 2

Post  Valgius Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:56 am

"Oh, ho ho. Got some fight in us, do we?" Valgius taunted him. "Now you will pay!" Valgius said. He struck Syclar in the hand. Trabon came up from behind and struck him on the top of the head with his blade, causing Syclar to fall. "Heh, I expected more of a fight!" Valgius told him. Now he had a chance to kill Syclar!
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:13 pm

syclar tried to roll over but was too wounded to move syclar stared blankly at the ceiling til his vision became blurry then syclar summoned 2 skelitons who then attack valguise
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:04 pm

She couldn't just stand by and watch; it was too much for Risette. "Stop it! STOP IT!" she screamed. "This is pointless! All this fighting is absolutely idiotic! Quit it already!" She didn't want to see it aynmoye. Was there really any point in it? Why fight each other? Risette just didn't see why.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:10 am

Out of no where came a voice, "Now, I know you heard that pretty lady. Stop fighting just for right now, will ya? I am trying to see what is going to happen!" Maxxamillion jumped out of nowhere and kicked Syclar and butted Valgius in the gut with his sword handle. "Now then, hello everyone, I have just been stalking you all, nothing more, nothing less."
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:40 am

(I'm Cool )

"Urghhh..." Valgius grunted. Trabon came and landed on his shoulder. "I almost had him!" Valgius told Maxx, then turned to Risette. "I guess you're right, though. It wouldn't have done any good to kill him... yet." he told her.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:21 pm

Risette sighed in relief. "Thanks, guys." she said. "You had me worried for a second there." She walked back down the stairs and over to Maxx. "I really owe you one."
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:59 pm

syclar got up hurt very badly he limped over to were zile was and summoned 2 skelitons to help zile fight the heartless while ignoring maxx risset and valguise
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:31 pm

Zile blasted a seno at the heartless, as it hit the wall, as the blast made the entire castle shake in it's power.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:03 pm

syclar saw how zile finished him off and said"Good one.,...'syclar then kept going threw the ballroom
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:21 am

Risette felt the vibrations from the blow, almost falling over. She rushed by the doorway of the ballroom to see what had caused it, and came just in time to glimpse the end of a rather large heartless. "Woah.." she mumbled, looking on in awe. Dark keybladers really were powerful...even more so than Risette imagined them to be.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:43 am

Valgius walked over to where Risette had gone. "Yeah, but they pay a price for that power. They have no care for life. Their hearts are impure. You know the whole bit." Valgius said, still a little bitter for Maxx interfering.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:32 pm

syclar walked close behind zile ignoring that valguise was their
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:29 pm

The large heartless to them seemed to have died but he knew better. It changed and formed and it what looked like a beast, perhaps a werewolf and it snarled loudly, as it charged at him. He quickly dodged it as it attacked Syclar and slashed his back as he had his back turned towards it.
    Pain
    Pain

Post  Pain Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:49 pm

A cloaked man watches dark keybladers fight one of his pets.The one named Zile is powerful. That make Pain smiles and laugh at them. He wanted the Heart of Zile.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:24 am

Risette glanced over to Valgius after the heartless had changed form. "s-should we help..?" she asked nervously, trying no to anger him. She knew he wasn't exactly happy about sparing Syclar, and it was her fault.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:41 am

"Eh, why not?" Valgius said. He summoned his Keyblade again, and shot a Firaga at the Heartless.
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:53 pm

The creature who had slashed Syclar in the back shifted and headed straight for Risette but Zile shifted and side kicked it in the head and knocked it to the ground, sliding as he moved quickly and stabbed it in the side of the neck, making it yell in pain and anger as it knocked it to the side but he quickly recovered and slid in the hair, stopping himself as he stood back up a few feet in the air.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:09 am

(Oops, sorry, lol)

"Oh, well it is ok, no sweat, you do not owe me a thing!" Maxxamillion said, as he knew not what to say.

"So Zile, you are not like other dark keybladers, why is that? Why has your heart not been fully thrown into that of darkness? If it does then you would be well more powerful, your keyblade graves that of darkness, and you do not feed it. Is that the same with your habits as well? Do you not really feed yourself either? I mean your diet is pretty much, well, not good in the sense of a good heart. I mean you are a Hollow right?" Maxxamillion wondered.
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:58 pm

He only glanced at him narrowed his eyes then finished off the heartless and sighed a bit. "...what do you want me to say to that?" he asked blankly.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:53 am

He tilted his head at a 15 degree angle to his left at him. "Well, I would hope you would provide some of the answers to some of the questions that I had ask. I want to know, mostly for my mental state, but also so I could add it to my bank of why and how, maybe to write a book later of it. I have written most of the books about most of the stuff that has happened since the appearance of the heartless, then of the nobodies, and well, your case is confusing. Do not worry, I will not fight you if you do not give me a answer."
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:38 am

Valgius wathced this with interest. "Well, I think my work here is done. Don't know why I came back." Valgius said. He started to leave.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:39 pm

"Your work? You came here, and fought, and now you are leaving.. really? Why did you come here?" Maxxamillion became puzzled.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:13 pm

Risette was just as confused about it all as Maxx seemed to be. Zile...the heartless, Valgius...her head was on the brink of spinning. "Why did you come here?' she asked Valgius. She glanced over at Zile, as well. it hadn't gone unnoticed that he stopped the heartless from attacking her; she simply smiled at him as a thanks. After all, she believed she had said enough to him already...didn't want to start problems.
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:11 pm

He remained silent as he shifted from the room unnoticed as he went to the stairs on his left [back facing the ballroom] and went up the stairs silently. He had no reason to stick around with anyone, no point in it.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:53 am

"Well, I am looking for the thing I told you about, Risette." Valgius told her. "Still..." he added after a bit. "Well, I guess I could stick around if you want."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:18 am