Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

2 posters

St. Ivalice pt. 1

Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

St. Ivalice pt. 1 Empty St. Ivalice pt. 1

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:31 pm

Maxx walked down a busy street. He raised his arms and used them to rest his head a bit. "Ahh, is it not good to be home, Lini?" Lini, his mog knight companion was following him, making sure Maxx did not trip or kill himself. "Oh, that is right, you do not like to talk in public. That is ok, I understand." Maxx looked around, and saw nothing except for crowds of people in the streets. "Hmm, with this many people you would think there is going to be a Parade or something. And you know what a parade means for us, Lini? A lot of shopkeepers not paying attention to their stalls, and big rewards for 'looking after' them!" He raced down the street, to the shopping corner. In his head, there is nothing that is going to stop him from eating like a Wyvern tonight!
    Elita Lucrece

St. Ivalice pt. 1 Empty Re: St. Ivalice pt. 1

Post  Elita Lucrece Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:39 pm

Elita smiled as she gazed down at the items on a stall. Her Hazel gazed then travled over the crowed as she pulled out some munny. "I wounder if I'll meet others like me.." She said to herself quietly. She smiled at the shop keeper then headed back into the crowed, her blond hair swishing behind her.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:45 pm

The festival has started, and it was the perfect time for Maxx to strike, and he knew it. with a crack of his neck he started to run, and grabbed as much food and fine jewelry he could from the stalls, but unluckily one saw him. "Stop, THIEF!" yelled the stall keeper. Maxx chuckled as this, and ran through the crowd, bumping into no one, well almost no one, he did, surprising bump into a girl with blond hair, but he kept running, and got a lift on one of the near by floats. "You can not catch a Sky Pirate, we fly forever!" Yelled back Maxx.
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:51 pm

Elita gasped, catching herself before she fell. She turned to glare at the man. She looked back at the shop keeper then dodged through the people towards the float. She mangaed to Jump up onto the one close to where he was. "Of coarse I run into trouble as soon as I land." She puffed out her cheeks and quietly made her way towards him. She felt the need to get the stolen property back. And maybe a good punch in.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:55 pm

Maxx paid little attention that the girl he bumped into was on his tail. He was waiting for the right time, timing is everything, and if you got the right time, and know where you are, then well, you can do anything. Maxx got ready, and jumped off the float, and went over a bridge, and from the looks of it a normal person would have probably died, but some how he did not, and was traveling in the lower part of the city. Of course, doing this all he was eating one of the fruits that he stole.
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:01 pm

Her eye widend slightly when she saw him jump, but wasted no time as she fallowed after him. She hurried more her breath still not labored. Though a frown marred her lips. "What is he?" She wounders, getting closer. She did wish that she had been there longer so she kew the tarrain better. "Hey" She called, her voice ringing out as she was only a few feet away.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:07 pm

Max takes a sharp turn, into a alley, of the lower town, that is like an alley itself. He can not stop, because he has to hurry. He does not glance back at the girl who was chasing him. Maxx takes another turn, and stops, and there is a handful of children, that looked horrible. Their clothes was tattered there faces was dirty, and it looked like they have not ate in weeks. He gives the rest of his food that he stole to them, and goes to a nearby black market stall, and sells the items for money, and gives it to the children. "This is to help you, and only you, do not tell anyone you have this money, when you are hungry, go up into the higher part of town and go to a vendor, and buy food, eat it, and then come back home. Leave no trace that you was up there."
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:15 pm

She skidded to a halt stared on. She gasped and stepped back. She smiled and knelt behind the corner, stting her munny puch down. She backed away and glanced behind her before looking up at the sky, tying to figure out how to get back o the market. "Shoot, now I'm lost." She muttered looking around, a pout forming on her pale lips.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:19 pm

Maxx turned around "So, why was you following me? Did you want to get back the stuff, or get a punch in for that bump I did with you? I did not mean to, I am so used to using the same dodging techniques here, because everyone is usually in the same spot during this things, you caught me off guard and almost made me stop." He walked toward her, and noticed the pout, "I will lead you back to the upper city if you promise to tell no one of this, got it?"
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:23 pm

She looked at him and tightend her eye patch then smiled. "Well, not that I was gonna say anything anyway. But if you could help me that would be awesome!" She smiled at him happily. She glanced back at the children once then hooked her hands behind her back. "So, which way?" Sh asked sheepishly. "I don't exactly have the best sense of direction..." She sweet dropped.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:30 pm

Maxx smiled, "well all roads lead back to upper city, but depends on the route, where you end up, I mean, if you take the sewers, you will end up in the castle, but you take the south end you will end up with the chocobo waste. So I am just going to take you back to the Bazaar, that ok?" He started to walk to the left.
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:33 pm

Sh blinked a few times and stared at him in confusion. "I'm gonna hve to tell you, I didn't get a word of that. But okay!" She fallowed him the her eyes lit up. "Did you say Chocobo?" She asked curiously, stroding next to him, her brown boots making a soft clicking sound.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:37 pm

he looked at her, "yeah, they are bunches during these kinds of things, mostly rich peoples. But the stables are full, and so that means that the cleaning crew might also be little lazy today. So yeah, why you like chocobos? I could take you that way instead?" He stopped and waited for the answer.
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:41 pm

Shestopped as well and pounderd it for a minute. "Yeah, that would be cool. I love chocobos. You don't see much where I'm from." She looked up at the sky. "Things are deffinatly different here.."
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:45 pm

Maxx turns around, and motions his hand for her to follow. "Well, things are different everywhere, I have been halfway across the galaxy in my time, I might not look like it, but I am somewhat old. But because of certain reasons, I am stuck at 17," he chuckles. "This world is my home, I know it like how to pilot anything. So where are you from? Is it somewhere nice? any good food?"
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:54 pm

She fallwed him. "Really?" She smiled and looked up at the sky in awe. "I'm from a landcalled Hyrule. It's pretty nice, though I wouldn't recammend being out aftr dark." She muttered the last part with a dark look. "The food is pretty good, if you don't mind working and making it." She smiled at him. "So have you met many people on your journeys?" She asked, a small glint entering her eye.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:57 pm

Maxx looked at her and smiled "Yeah, of course, I have, many people, I meet people loads of time, and I have been planning on going to Hyrule as soon as I fixed my ship, but I can never get the parts. Lately I have been playing it like a nomad, and just kinda floating around, hitching rides, trying to collect parts and other such things."
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:03 am

She stared at him. "What kinds of part. I might be able to help you. I have a Gummie ship of my own, and a few spar parts." She said quietly. "You might want to be careful when you go to Hyrule though; we're going through dark times." She pulled at her sleaves nnervously. "Have you ever met anybody who carried around a large key?" She asked, her hazel eye shining with hope.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:09 am

He looked at her puzzled then something in his head clicked. He looked away, "yes many, and let me guess you are one of them? They who carry a keyblade? a Keyblader?" He sighed and looked back at her, "I am sorry, I have had very bad umm, ties for lack of better words, with keybladers, and know almost as much about them as the next guy, because I do not want to know."
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:13 am

He smile falterd a bit. "Y-yes." She answerd. "I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything. Many people get that look when I mention Keybladers." She shrugged. "I don't really know why, though I don't mean to ask. It's obviously something painful. I'm sorry." She said sencerly.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:16 am

Maxx sighed "By what I know, keybladers use their key blades to fight, that is all, good or bad they maybe, I am not one to decide, I mean I am a sky pirate, not usually mentioned as a good guy, heh. But yeah, anything else you want to ask me? you must be dying to want to know something else of a lighter subject."
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 am

She chewed on her lip digging through her thoughts. "Well, For one, what is asky pirate.I've never heard of them. Then again I only just recently left my home land." She frowned. "They don't happen to have any Moogles here do they?" She asked with a shiver.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:25 am

Maxx looked at her, "A sky pirate is just what it sounds like, a pirate of the sky, but most of them these days only dream of treasure, which is not what being a sky pirate is about, it is about traveling across the skys, and flying with a passion. And, yes they do, being one of the most common places of them. Why do they bother you? Because you have not freaked out about my companion who has been silently following us, this whole time, he is a moogle, a mog knight specifically, or a moogle that fights. He is the best mog knight ever, and a lot different than most, he is black with white eyes. instead of the normal white with blue eyes."
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:37 am

She blinked and stared at him from under her hair. "I dn't really know, 've never liked moogles." She looked behind them. "I didn't notice that we were being fallowed..." She said flushing slightly. "I must sound pretty stupid, huh? Being afraid of Moogles, and not knowing much." She chuckle lightly. "I guess that's what I get for spending all my time with horses!" She looked back behind them at the Moogle.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:41 am

Maxx shrugged, "it is ok, I understand, I am not fond of rain, heh, but that is nothing I would not fly about, just a personal reference, and to be a good traveler you have to at least try and be friends with everything, moogles, humans, key bladers, and even heartless, they are little creeps they are, but what can you do about them? Anyways, lets see here, we are almost there, going to have to take the shaft though, unless you want to take the stairs, but it is a big walk..."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content