Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

2 posters

St. Ivalice pt. 1

Elita Lucrece

St. Ivalice pt. 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: St. Ivalice pt. 1

Post  Elita Lucrece Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:13 pm

She jumped off and looked at the sky. "Well, I guess we shuld go get the stuff that we need for travling. I forgot to buy them earlier." She chuckled scratching thr back of her head and flushing. "I got a little distracted."
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:30 pm

Maxx laughed, "Ok, let us go, I know the places that got the best prices!" Maxx grabbed her by the hand and started walking in a direction.
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:41 pm

She giggled and fallowed after him, a small smile on her lips. "Thank god. It would have taken me forever by myself." She looked at him thankfully.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:50 pm

Maxx looks back "No problem, heh, I wished I would have had someone helped me when I first started adventuring!" He kinda slowed down, started zoning out. Maxx tried to remember something, but he could not. He wanted to remember badly, but he did not know what it was he was trying to remember.
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:01 pm

She slowed and looked at him then looked away, giving him his space. She knew tha look there were amny times she herself had worn it. Sh did wish she could help though; since this person had done so much for her already.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:05 pm

Maxx tried really hard to remember, but he could not. He really did try hard, then he noticed that he was busy and he could not have one of these episodes now, so he decided to wait. "Oh, I am so sorry about that, let us continue?" he said, putting out his hand, for her to take.
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:02 am

she smiled kindly at him, taking his hand. "It's alright." she whispered.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:08 am

"Ok!" he said.

They walked for a bit, dodging the crowd of millions of people. The city was big, and extravagant. There was so many stalls, and so many people wanting to get some money. "Marvelous city, do you not think so? This is the first city I remember, so what ever I truly was before I woke up that one day, it was most likely here somewhere, even though no one remembers me," he said.
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:14 am

She chuckled and fallowed him, holding tighly onto his hand. "So many people. But it is quiet wounderful." She nodded and stayed close to him, not wanting to get lost.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:04 am

They come to what looks like a open stall, like someone just cleaned them up. Maxx jumps over to the other side, and knocks on the ground, and then jumps back over. a Nu Mou comes out from the ground, through a trap door, it seems. This Nu Mou is wearing very colorful clothes, that look so comfy. The Nu Mou looks over to Maxx, then to Elita, then back to Maxx, "Oh, hello Maxx, have not seen you in a long time, what is up?" "Nothing much, Ezel, so do you got any good sells? I am going to be traveling with this girl, and she does not have any munny. So maybe something I can get for a dirt price?" Maxx said with a smile. "Oh ho, I wish I could do that for you my boy, but you see, my wallet has been going low, so I need to fill it back up. come, let us go inside and talk about this more!" Ezel said, leading them though the trap door. Maxx held Elita's hand tight.
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:20 pm

"Don't stare don't stare..." She murmured under her breath. She looked at him. "I have munny.... sorta..." Her yes widend. "I have a card that I'm suposed to give..." She pulled it out, it was shaped like a mouse head. "I was told to use this if I ran out of munny from my pouch.." Her brow furrowed in confusion. "I don't know what it does though...." She smiled sheepishly at him, and flexed her hand, relaxing it slightly.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:35 pm

Maxx whispered towards her "Do not show him that, ok? He would be offended, he does not like keybladers. They are usually on the opposite side of morality." Maxx smiled at her, then continued to walk towards the Ezel. "So, what traveling goods do you have for us today good sir?" Maxx smilied at him, a smile that seemed like he was up to something. "Oh, we got a fine bit of traveling goods, we got some potions, weapons, and plus we got in the item that you was looking for! But as I said before, I am running low on cash myself, so you need to pay for the stuff yourself some how." Maxx heard this, and let go of Elitas hand, and reached into his brown pouch of small items and pulled out a box, that would fit a lot of cards. And that is what it did. The cards was arranged by color. There was three different color of cards: Red, yellow, and black. He went over to Ezel. "I know you was looking for some of these, so how about a nice trade like back in the olden days before space travel, and when everyone went with the current currency?" Maxx said, smiling. Ezel looked at him, and then the cards, and looked like he was sweating a bit. "You steal have some of those? You steal of Antilaw cards? Umm, uhh, well, let me see what you got, and maybe I can give you some stuff?" Maxx smiled, and went up to Elita and guided her to get closer to the conversation.
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:11 pm

She nodded and put it back in her poket and looked und. "Hmm." She hummed watching them closely. She fallwed him when he led her. She eyed Ezel; something was off. She smiled at Maxx, then wen back o looking around. It's not likeshe would be much help. She din't know much about trading, or what they needed to buy. She fingured her woven neck band. she hooked it behind her forefinger and paid attention to what the other two were talking about. She planned to get some work on the next planet to get more munny. She wouldn't stand to have Maxx do all the work.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:16 pm

"Ok, how about this," said Ezel with a look on his face that makes people think of someone who is trying to decide if something is a good deal, "I will give you all that you need and want for these cards, all of them! Just let me have them and all you need, I will give." Maxx smiled, "heh, just as I thought, I will have the usual, 3 months provisions for far off traveling, actually, double that. And also, you said you had what I was looking for? I will take that too, oh, and also I want you to lead us out the back door, I know you have friends waiting for us at top. deal?" Ezel looked surprised. "Oh, heh, ok sorry, but you know how they are, they said they would drop all my charges if I could help capture you, and well, I would like to live on the top floor again." Maxx thought for a secound. "Ok, scratch that, have my friend take the supplies and the such, give me that I was looking for, I will go up there." Maxx looks at Elita. "I am going to try and do this man a favor, please, go to your ship, and go high up in your ship, wait for 5 hours, and then have it stick out, like I dunno, make it do flips or something, then I will be there shortly, got it?" He hugs her, "Do not worry, I will be there soon."
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:15 pm

She sent a heated glare at Ezel, then returned the hug. "Alright." She nodded. "Be careful though. I wouldn't eant to have to come bail you out of too much trouble." She smiled then flashed her hazel eyes back at Ezel, not looking too pleasent. She pulled her pack off her back, prepard to put everything in it. She dug through it quickly, stashing away small obejecs hurriedly into her pockets, the items unseeable.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:48 pm

Maxx started up the stairs, and looked back "I will be there soon. Just got to signal to me where you are. See you Elita, and good luck Ezel. I will go out there as soon as you guys start going towards that way. Oh, and Ezel, do not try anything funny, Lini is going to go with her, to make sure, ok? ok!" He puts his hands on the trapdoor, and waited for them to start going.
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:53 pm

She nodded at him. "Not like I need the protection." Shethumped the toe of her boot then looked at Ezel expectantly. "Lead the way." She gestured with her hand, a frown marring her pale face.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:57 pm

Maxx sighed, and pushed open the trapdoor. A knight was sitting close by, but he was asleep. Maxx sighed again, walked over to the bum, and kicked him till he awoke. At first, the knight was going to throw him into jail for assaulting an officer, but then he recognized his face, and knew it was Maxx. "Hey, come here boy, you are going to talk to my supervisors for a raise for me." Maxx looked at him plainly, "Ok, let us go then."
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:44 pm

She got the things they needed. "Where's the back?" she askd monotone, hefting her bag on her back. She was trying to figure out what she was going to do for five hours. Probably take a shower then make some food.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:52 pm

Ezel showed her out the back way, and strangely enough, it lead right to around where she first bumped into Maxx.

____

A couple mins later Maxx was in front of the head guard. "So, I heard you just turned yourself in boy, why is that?" Maxx looked at him, and then spat at his shoe. "Oh, now you going to get it!" the head guard punches him in the face. Maxx looks up to him, then spits again. And the Head guard punches again. "Well, I think you need to be given some proper punishment, to the brig on Ifrit with him!" The other soldiers gather around, and carry him to the brig.
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:59 pm

She shook her head and started on her way to her ship. She sighed and climbed in, dumping the bag on the front. She grabbed her travle clothes and went to the shower. After thirty minutes she got out, and went to the kitchen. she had her hair down, and her eye patch off. "I wounder what I should make." She said softly to herself. She was worried about Maxx.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:19 pm

It has been a couple hours now, and they was finally getting close to the brig, and it was only two people now. As the walked to his cell, He stood up straight and smiled. "Well, it seems that I need to be leaving now, give my pardons to your head for me, ok?" And with that, he elbowed on of the gaurds, then kicked the other in the face. He reached into their pockets grabbed the key cards, and unlocked himself. "Seriously, do they think they can keep hold a sky pirate?" He cracks his neck, then unlocks all the other cells and lets free the other people. He put the keys into his pouch, and jumped up, and got into the vent system. He gets to the ship dock, and takes one. The one he took was black, and looked as if it was just recently cleaned, it was a model M3T4LM4N 64 if he remembered right, but it was not something that was bugging him, he needed to get to Elita quick so that they can leave. He opens up the Dock hatch, and blasts of, and he is expecting to be right on time to be able to see Elita give him a signal of where she is.
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:28 pm

Elita glared at her timer, as she climbes into her seat. She starts the ship and shoots straight. This ship was a multitude of foresty grrens. Shemade a sharp right and flipped back twice.She cursed as the timer went off again, and did five side turns, then dived towards the planted again, pulling to a sudden stop, hoping he had seen her. She hopped off her seat and grabbed the food out of the oven. "Sit, I almost burnt it." she hissed sliding it onto a counter. Her ship was slightly bigger than most, holding a bathroom, a bedroom, and a kitchen. As well as the cocpit with drivers seat and a passenger seat with the weapon controls. She sighed and brushed her hair out of her face, fixing her to large shirt, and started looking for her hair tie.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:34 pm

Maxx slowed down the ship when he came to what he seen was Elita's ship, he went to the door, and opened it. This was probably the second time he ever done this, and he missed it. He let himself fall right down at the perfect time, and landed on his feet, on top of her ship with a loud THUMP. He then wall hugged till he got to the door, and knocked.
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:39 pm

She jumped, and turned towards the door. "I swear, if he did any damage to my ship I tear something off." she muttered, abandoning her seach for her hair tie and opend the door. "About time. You didn't damage my ship just now did you?" She asked acusingly, then looked at him, both eyes visible.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content