Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

4 posters

Wonder Land pt. 1

Xandrick
    Xandrick

Wonder Land pt. 1 Empty Wonder Land pt. 1

Post  Xandrick Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:54 pm

Xandrick sighed heavily as he walked this world, wearing a hybrid suit, as it was a mix between a business man suit and a butters suit. His hair was normal till it retched the back, as it was spiked in the back. At the bottom of his hair was a bow tie, that held his thin long hair and went down to his back as he hated having long hair. "..." he grumbled more as Vex was smirking at him as he looked all gentlemen like, as it was NOTHING of how he truly acted. "Say anything I'll rip your wing off Vex"
    Vex simply snikkerd as they waited for Risette and Maxx to arrive.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Wonder Land pt. 1 Empty Re: Wonderland

Post  Risette Mortuada Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:01 am

The ship landed, and Risette stepped off. Her old outfit was, plainly, gone, and in its place was her original attire; from lacy top to frilled skirt to netted hat, the one and oly Risette Mortuada was back. She spotted Xandrick and instantly rushed over to him. "Wow, Xandrick, you look so....so dashing!" she smiled widely. "Formal attire suits you well, my friend!"
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Wonder Land pt. 1 Empty Re: Wonder Land pt. 1

Post  Xandrick Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:04 am

"ugh...it's to stiff if you ask me...i'd rather walk without anything but pants!" He complained as Vex shifted away and laughed out loud as Xandrick shot him a distasteful look.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:06 am

Maxx stepped out of the ship, and walked over to them. He was now wearing a white suit, with a black tie, and a patch of his old gold armor covering his shoulder with a red ruby in the middle. His hair long green hair was tied back, and his glasses was now smaller. "Hmm, this is the first time I wore this suit. I wondered what has changed her since last I have been here..."
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:09 am

Risette giggled. "You'll get used to it after awhile; don't worry!" She glanced around, taking in the familiar sights. "Ah, home again, home again.....it's been too long, by feeling." She turned back to Maxx, who had just stepped out. "Wow again! Maxx, you look lovely, too!" Risette was overjoyed. Never before had she seen such handesome men.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:11 am

Xandrick said nothing as he was this close -> // to ripping off his coat and finding sizzors and cutting off the bow with the hair that it held since he didn't want long hair and walk half naked.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:14 am

Maxx smiled at her, "Heh thanks, when I was in my younger years of exploring, I was here and my suit was different, but that was years ago, I do not even remember it such anymore." He looked about "Now, it is time to see if I can have some tea with the mad hatter."
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:16 am

Xandrick remained in silence as he was contemplating weather to actually do it or not as Vex was giggling, knowing this.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:17 am

Risette giggled. "The Mad Hatter? I'm sure he'd be delighted to have tea; it's a passion of his, after all!" she turned back to Xandrick, who looked as if he would kill the next person who dared to annoy him. "It really does bother you, doesn't it?" She smiled, and walked behind him, pulling his overcoat off gently. "Any better?" She asked.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:19 am

"Slightly..." he said as he just wanted to be rid of this thing. "ugh lets just get this visit over with before i act like a child and kill myself" he grumbled as Vex was just laughing at Xandrick, as he wanted to strangle him.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 am

Maxx looked at her "Oh, I know, I love tea with the Mad Hatter, before I left here one time, I gave him a new hat for his birthday. He probably won't remember me, being so long ago though."
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:25 am

Risette smiled at Maxx. "I see; you two must have been good friends, then!" She looed back to Xandrick then, who still seemed annoyed to no end. "Oh, don't say that now! We'll be quick, I promise!" she patted his head playfully.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:26 am

He just nodded as every time he ended up in a world he didn't want to go to he could not act like himself. He decided he would just shut up and follow.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:27 am

Just then, Lini, Maxxes moogle companion came out of the ship, and rushed over to Maxx. He hated his clothes now, he was wearing a blue crytal suit, with a flower on the top. "Aww, doesn't Lini look so cute!"
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:28 am

"heh heh, all right, then!" Risette giggled. "Let us go find the Mad Hatter, then!" She began walking in the direction of the Hatter's tea party garden then, keeping her pace slow enough for her friends to follow easily.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:30 am

Maxx looked about "wow, things have changed so much, these trees and the such are alot bigger than last time I was here, everything is still as colorful though."
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:33 am

Xandrick remained in silence as he followed, not mentioning how he hated this world, it's colors, and it defying all logic which he loved to much. He hated it's trees, it's happiness and basically hated every single peace of dirt in it individually as well as its plants and just a peace of grass he would pull apart and burn if he could.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:35 am

Risette nodded. "Same here....a lot's become different...and I've only been away a short time, too!" She laughed at this. It was amusing to see her home had changed so much in the short few weeks since she left.

Soon enough, they came upon the tea party garden. However, unlike usual, no one was in sight. "Hhm...." Risette mumbled, glancing around. Plastered upon a chair was a piece of paper. She walked over to the chair, and pulled the paper off to examine. Her eyes grew wide, and face pale after scanning it over. "I...I t-think we can l-leave now, Xandrick....." she stuttered.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:36 am

Maxx looked over at her "What is wrong?"
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:37 am

"Why...?" he asked, looking at her, then noticed the note. "...What does it say?" he asked curiously.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:41 am

"I-it's...." Risette trembled as she spoke. She had known her welcome might not be so welcoming, but this was rediculous! "It's a wanted poster.....for my head...." A cold shiver shot down her spine. "I'm wanted d-dead, boys..." She turned back to them, shaking, pale-faced, yet for some reason, smiling. "What a homecoming, eh?"
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:43 am

"..." he sighed some. " If you wish to go we can but if you wish to stay we can and I'll tare apart whatever tries to take your pretty head" he said as he didn't know why he just said pretty.

[if I suddenly leave it's because I had to go and my mom wants to murder me for not being in bed yet]
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:44 am

Maxx went over there and hugged her, "It will be ok, you got two great fighters, a shape shifter, and a vampire to protect you, now why would the queen want your head?"
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:55 am

Risette looed to each of her friends in turn. She had never been so happy to have them all with her. "Thanks, guy....this means a lot, really." She said. Her face was slowly but surely reutrning to its original color, and her trambling ceased. "And....as far as why she wants my head.....I've only one possibly explanation..." Risette sighed; she hated recalling her difference. "I guess being too...well, too normal is considered a crime here; if you're a 'sane' native, you're executed. Off with your head! That's the whole reason I left this place to begin with. I thought I could face coming back a little better if I came back stronger, but I guess I'm not stronger, am I?" she laughed at herslf; she felt so...pitiful in that moment. "B-but I have you guys, right? I didn't get off that bad, did I?"
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:29 am

"No you didn't, and if being "normal" is considered a crime well I guess I broke the law already and I don't really care." He stated, looking at her blankly as he had more reason to hate this world....man he sure loved to hate things.
    Vex nodded and shifted to human form, wearing a butlers suit, went to her and hugged her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:32 am