Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

4 posters

Wonder Land pt. 1

Valgius

Wonder Land pt. 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Wonder Land pt. 1

Post  Valgius Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:29 pm

"Well, it was nice to meet you, but I have to get going. Trabon!" Valgius said, his attention turned now to his Moogle. "Let's go. Our mission is a failure on this planet. It holds not what we seek." With that, he turned to leave.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:22 am

Risette cocked her head. "What're you looking for?" she asked out of curiosity. She figured she wouldn't get an answer, but she wanted to try, nonetheless.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:55 pm

"I would tell you, but now is not the time. There are some people who I don't want hearing my mission. The Heartless for one." Valgius said. "However, next time I see you at Mickey's Castle, I'll tell you." With that, he took off, soon jumping onto a nearby picket fence, running along it without slowing. Soon, he was in his ship and gone from Wonderland.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:34 am

Risette watched him go off, confused to no end. "Hhm....I wonder..." She shrugged it off and turned to her friends. "I'm sure you two have had enough of this place, huh? How's about we get going somewhere else?" she asked sweetly, hoping her friend's bad moods were beginning to fade out now that Valgius was gone.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:53 pm

"...I think I'm going to leave" he stated blankly as he wasn't really himself right now, His aggravation made sure of that.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:20 am

Risette turned to Xandrick. "A-all right....if that's what you want." she wasn't going to stop him; he sounded off, not the same Xandrick she had met back at Beast's Castle. "I hope we meet again soon." She smiled at him, and at Vex, whom she presumed was leaving,as well.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:41 pm

"Well," Maxx said, trying to think of what to do, "I think I might just go ahead and head my seperate way as well, I have no clue what I am going to do now. But, alas, that is how I like it. Like a sky pirate I am."
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:28 pm

Risette turned to Maxx. "You, too, then? Well all right, then!" She smiled at her companion. "It was a pleasure to meet all of you...Vex, Xandrick, Maxx, and even little Lini! But, now we part, and hopefully, we'll meet again!" she said, bowing slightly. "Until then, though, I ought to worry about getting out of here!"
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:03 pm

"Your a keyblader...you can go to any world you wish...recommended you go the more friendlier worlds..." he sighed softly. "Like Micky's castle obviously..." He created a portal to go through. "See you guys later" he walked through not caring to hear good-byes.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:09 pm

"Oi, and I get to go where I roam by the rides I steal, heh, which if I am thinking right, if I leave now, I can make it to my next destination by sundown." Maxx tilted his head out of respect. "Stay sane, or since you are from here, stay insane!"
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:15 pm

Risette waved slightly as Xandrick dissapeared. she wished she had said something, but shrugged it off and turned to Maxx. "Stay insane, I shall!" She grinned. "May you reach your next destination safely, my friend!" With that, she walked off to her gummi ship, leaving her garden for what she hoped was the last time. she boarded and, starting it up, took off and flew off in the wobbly little thing. (Risette could never fly the ship well...)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:50 pm