Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

4 posters

Wonder Land pt. 1

Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Wonder Land pt. 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wonder Land pt. 1

Post  Maxxamillion Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:41 am

Maxx put a serious thinking face on and said "Well, if being normal is a crime, then I guess I have nothing to worry about," he laughed,"So, what shall we do next?"
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Wonder Land pt. 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wonderland

Post  Risette Mortuada Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:16 am

Risette laughed. If her friends had nothing to worry about, then she felt she didn't, either. "Hhm...that's a good question....." She pondered the thought for a moment, hugging onto Vex's arms. Just what to do now? Than it came to her.
    "Oh, I've got it!" She exclaimed. "How about I show you my garden? well, if it's still here, at least!" Risette's garden was her crowning glory; her pride and joy. It was the only thing that had kept her going for the entirity of her time in Wonderland. (That is, until she met Maxx, Xandrick and Vex!)
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:08 am

"Well, why not? I love me some flowers and plants! But I do not think Xandrick will want to be here for too long." Maxx said.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:10 pm

"Sounds wonderful to me" Vex smiled as Xandrick just didn't care per usual as he just remained quite and looked around a bit as he slightly felt watched.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:12 pm

Risette looked, with a merry expression on her face, from friend to friend. "I do hope you don't mind, Xandrick! It won't take long.....I hope!" She twisted her foot in the ground sheepishly before heading to the exit of the tea party garden. "Come on then, boys; let's be off!" a smile spread across her lips as she led her friend to see her prize.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:15 pm

Maxx follows, of course, not before snatching some of the cookies on the table!
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:24 pm

Xandrick silently followed as he remained silent and very aware
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm

Risette led on happily, despite the odd feeling of being watched. It felt...strangely normal to her, but that was because she was a native to Wonderland. after winding through the maze-like forest for awhile, Risette eventualy led her friends to a small, picket-fenced house. Surrounding the little building were rows upon rows of flowers and shrubs of all kinds; multicolored and spectacular. Risette took in a deep breath, all the scents of her beloved garden filling her lungs.

"We're here!" She cried, utter joy in her voice. "My jewel of all jewels!" She spun around to face the boys. "Welcome, gentlemen, to the Mortuada gardens!" She spread her arms out wide, and grinned.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:34 pm

"Oh, very nice! These flowers and shrubs and the such are very well taken care of! they are beautiful!" Maxx was excited, but of course, he loved flowers and nature. Just something about it makes him smile. Which, of course, he was.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:41 pm

Risette was overjoyed to hear maxx's words. "I'm glad you think so! Spent as far back as I can remember taking care of 'em, you know!" she nrmally didn't brag about much, but her garden was, literally, her life's work. She felt the pride swelling up as the compliments came. She made her way into the garden, checking each and every plant to make sure they were in peak condition. "You're fine......this one's okay.......hhm....." She stood up, and clapped her hands together happily. "Perfect! Someone's taken care of them for me while I was away!"
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:44 pm

Maxx thought that was peculiar. "I think that is quite peculiar. Do you not? you are wanted but yet someone is taking care of your flowers for you," Maxx asked?
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:53 pm

He remained in silence, watching as he felt rather...uncomfortable so he just watched and stayed a distance as he was actually in the shadows under a nearby deadish looking tree.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:03 am

Risette nodded to Maxx. "It is, but then again, do remember where we are, good sir." she smiled. "Wonderland has always been a rather peculiar place, has it not?" she spotted Xandrick back in the shadows, and walked over to him. "Are you all right?" she asked.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:40 am

"Oh, he is fine, he just don't want to say anything stupid right now. This world has an effect on him, and he don't like it!" Maxx said, then looking around, more closely.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:39 pm

"Stupid Heartless. Take that! Whoah!!!!!" Valgius shouted, falling off of the gigantic mushroom. He fell on his back. "owwww..." "You okay, kupo?" Trabon asked. The Mog Knight apparently just finished the battle. "Yeah, I'm fine. Stupid Crescendos nearly ruined my good suit though." With that, he began brushing off his clothing. He was wearing a navy-blue blazer with black dress shoes. He also was wearing a navy blue tie. His face had a masquerade mask on it. In his left hand he had a golden scepter topped with a diamond ball. In his right hand he held what looked like a gigantic key, which he held up to examine for damage. The way he held it (horizontally), it looked like the handle had an "M" on the top and a "W" on the bottom. The "blade" itself was also navy-blue, but the lettering was yellow. "Keyblade's alright..." he muttered, his lowering the Keyblade. He then checked his dark purple cape to check it. "A little dirty, nothing more." he muttered. "How did you fare, Trabon?" He asked, turning to the Moogle. Trabon inspected his red crystal armor and sword sheath. "All's okay here, kupo! Just a few scratches." It was then that Valgius noticed the other people standing in front of him. "Sorry, I didn't see you there!" he said.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:25 am

"Oh, I see." Risette smiled at Maxx, but before she could say anything, a new voice caught her attention. She immediately spun around to face the stranger. "No need to apologize, sir!" she said. "Besides, you did me a favor, keeping those heartless out of my garden just now!" she smiled, and walked up to the boy, whom she realized was a keyblader. "I should be the one apologizing; I sjould have taken care of them sooner." She held out her hand, and her own petal-adorned keyblade appeared in hand. "I have the proper equipment, no?"
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:58 am

"Well, ugh, I am glad I could help. Now I need to ask you a strange question: is my mask cracked? I hate to ruin a good mask, ya know." That was when he noticed the Keyblade. "Yes, that is also a Keyblade, it would appear. Interesting design. Oh, dear, I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm the Masked Minion, but my friends call me Valgius. And this is Trabon, a Fire-wielding Mog Knight. So, yes, he's a Moogle." The girl was actually very pretty, but she just couldn't compare to Lani, his wife, in his mind. "Nice garden" Valgius added, realizing he was in a sort of trance. His keenly tuned hunter's ears listened for any unusual sounds, but he could hear none.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:59 am

Maxx smiled. "My goodness, alot of keybladers these days." He started walking in the direction of the opposite way from anybody.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:35 pm

Valgius laughed wryly. "Don't like Keybladers then, eh? I'm guessing you'd be a Nobody. Heh, never did see such manners from a Nobody, then again, I only ever met one other Nobody besides yourself... Nice Moogle by the way." Valgius added, for he indeed had seen the Moogle following the Nobody around.

[sorry if i take a while to reply. i'm only able to get on a school. rarely can i get on late, so i hope you forgive me!]
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:03 pm

"it is not really that I do not like keybladers, just that I dislike them. I can like them, just takes a while. And, thank you, his name is Lini, and he does not talk to people that is weaker than him. So do not expect to say anything much. And I just do not like you, you seem so high of yourself." He kept on walking.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:19 pm

Xandrick kept in his silence under the tree, observing them as he just wasn't very talkative right now, in fact he kinda was a bit hostile why he didn't know, could be the fact another keyblader was around...or his wires were tense or it could also be his personality wanted to break out and snap someones neck. Whatever the case maybe, best to keep his distance and avoid anything that may trigger or provoke him.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:08 pm

Risette's smile turned weak. She could sense the tension building up between Maxx and Valgius, not to mention that Xandrick wasn't helping to lighten the mood much. "N-no, your mask is fine," she stammered nervously, "A-and thank you. it's nice to meet another keyblader." She rubbed the back of her head, and stole a quick glance at her nobody friends. "A-as for these two....they take a bit of warming up, but they really are good people. Juust....take a little getting used to with new faces....heh heh..." She had no idea what to do. Risette felt a fight coming on; the last thing she wanted. But she didn't know how else to prevent it but jumping right in the middle of it. She decided to try and remain neutral until the situation got sticky.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:56 am

Valgius, being a trained hunter, could feel enmity coming from the two males. Of course, he couldn't blame them. But the Nobody with the Moogle...he was very unfriendly... "Heh, you're sort of right, Nobody" Valgius replied. "I would call you by name, but I don't know anyone's name here... but, you can't blame me, considering my upbringing. I am an elite warrior on my home planet. I guess you can say it sort of went to my head, however, I'm not arrogant or anything. I know there are others around who are much stronger than me, like that fellow for instance." He pointed at the person under the tree.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:09 pm

Xandrick narrowed his eyes some, he wasn't paying much attention to there conversation but he didn't really like being talked about whather it was only for a second or if anything good was being said. He'd rather stay out of every conversation said of possible, if he was in one he didn't want to know but he knew he was at this second and heard what was said, it wasn't bad for this thing this...keyblader to say that he was stronger than it but it still bugged him. He was nice to a certain amount of people in a certain amount of time but at this time, it[Valgius], was not one of them.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:44 pm

risette shivered. The animosity flowing through these three, she could tell from their facial expressions, was almost too much to bear. "Oh, well, then," she said to Valgius, realizing that none had introduced themselves. "I am Risette, this is Maxx," she pointed to the closer of her two companions, "and Xandrick is the one underneath the tree." she smiled, though she couldn't help but feel uneasy. she knew it was coming, but when was the question...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:11 am