Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

4 posters

Halloween Town pt.1

Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Halloween Town pt.1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Halloween Town pt.1

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:33 pm

In the distance, you could here a person yelling. "Stop him, Theft!" Maxx ran out of a kitchen, that was strangely enough, not far from where Xandrick is.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:53 pm

Xandrick blinked and looked, seeing Maxx, as he wonderd what he just stole. He watched for a moment then called him. "Maxx!"
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:51 am

Valgius walked to the square, and suddenly lept into the concealing shadows of a nearby tree. He could see two men standing there, conversing. "Probably Heartless, though I wouldn't bet on it. They could also be Keybladers or Nobodies." Valgius said, apparently to no one. "Too true, kupo!" replied Trabon, his Moogle companion. "Let's watch, Trabon. That one with the wires...I saw his battle. No Keyblader has that kind of power. As for the other one, I'm not so sure a Keyblader would theive anything, so that eliminates Keybladers..." With that, he stopped talking and watched...
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:03 pm

"Hello...what have you taken?" he asked as he cocked his head to the side, looking at him curiously. He didn't normally do this but for some reason he couldn't stop himself from doing so...perhaps he liked him on some friendly level and he didn't acknowledge it yet but he instantly looked to the side where Valgius was as he glared in his direction, his wires instantly ripping from the ground behind Valgius and grabbed onto his leg and threw him in the open towards Maxx and Xandrick.
    "...I don't appreciated being watched you stupid Keyblader"
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:53 am

Maxx looked over to Xandrick, "Ohh, I just stole some hotpods, want one?" After trying to see if Xandrick wanted any hot in more than one term, he glanced over at Valgius. "Hoo, look it is that Keyblader from the one place that girl had us go with her! Ok, I know I invited myself, but still!" he said to Xandrick. "So, there boy, do you wanna play now that you do not have a girl to protect you?" Maxx chuckled, because he knew that if he did fight against them, he would not when, Maxx had years of experience, and his moogle companion who had many more years, when on the other hand, Xandrick was just full of awesome fighting skillz.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:50 pm

"Well, Xandrick, I wasn't spying on you. I was looking for Trabon and my ship. If I have caused you any convenience, I apologize." Valgius said. He also saw Maxx, but it wouldn't do any good to plead to him. If only Risette were here. He sorta trusted her, but he didn't know about Elita. He felt he couldn't trust her, but that was him. Oh, well. He'd have to use his own cunning to get out of this one.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:48 pm

Maxx glared at him, "You know what? you are a little bitch, and pardon my tongue, but that is what you are, and you know what dirt like you deserve? A good beating." Maxx cracked his knuckles. "Let me show you something, it is called a warning blow, Xandrick, you do it to people who think they are all that and are not afraid of you, and possible think less of you than what they should." Maxx grabbed his sword, and sliced Valgius. Maxx cut him and made it bleed. He did it where Xandricks wires was not protecting. As he did this, he knew it was hurting, because the Cyber Sword he used, not only cut, but used heat that would dry the blood, then reopen the wound, even more painful, over and over, until the blade was lifted. "heh, well, if you want Xandrick, you can let go of this worm. I got nothing left for him, unless he wants to fight now, but I think he will just run away."

Last edited by Maxx on Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:16 pm

"..." the scent of blood made him hungry but he didn't want to eat it, it's blood was probably horrible. The wires dropped Valgius as he was quite for now. He didn't like Keybladers and this guy wasn't helping the fact either.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:02 am

"Well, thanks, I must be off. I'll get you back later, Maxx, wait and see." Valgius said, taking off, because now was not the time to pick a fight when he was hopelessly outnumbered. Soon, he gunned his silent engines of his Gummi Ship and took off.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:45 pm

Maxx turned a bit, and looked at Xandrick. "Anyways, I believe you asked me what I stole, correct?"
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:48 pm

He nodded. "Yeah I did" he said, looking back at him.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:52 pm

"Oh you know, just some valuables that I will sell in the next place I go." Maxx smiled.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:55 pm

"...What for?" he cocked his head to the side and looked at him inquisitively, almost like how a cat would. He seemed rather fascinated by Maxx's actions although he didn't understand him at all, and wondered what ran through his head...he normally could figure things like that out quickly but in this one...He couldn't figure out much of anything.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:58 pm

"Meh, to keep up the practice I suppose, it is really the only thing that I have of my life as I somebody I think, other than the occupation of being a sky pirate. It is not like I need the money anyways." Maxx laughed at this.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:20 pm

"What do you do with the money then?" he asked gently, as he wished to get into the others head and know more about him but had no way of doing so.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:22 pm

"Heh, that depends on where I am, sometimes I use it to bet, then others, I just kinda let it go somewhere else, unless I can use it." Maxx looked at him, and smiled.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:27 pm

"Wonder what you could use it for...A nobody doesn't really have a reason to have it...if we need something we just get it...no one can stop us" he said softly and looked away from him after a bit.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:29 pm

He looked at him with his own curious look."Well, yeah, we could just take what we wanted, but sometimes, when there is something bigger that you want what you can not just steal, or take by force or anything of that matter, you kinda have to learn to play your cards right, no? And with the cash from the things I steal, I can play cards right to get something bigger." Maxx smiled at him again.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:32 pm

"Bigger?" he looked at him confused. "What things do you mean that are bigger?" he was puzzled by this and looked at him again. He didn't understand him on this and anything one could get on there own or have someone of bigger importance get it for them since they were always very influential.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:36 pm

"It could mean a lot of things, thus why I just said bigger." He smiled, and turned around.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:38 pm

"if you say so..." he blinked a few times then shrugged it off. "Where are you going now?" he asked after a few seconds as he started to feel a bit nosey since he was asking him so many questions.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:40 pm

He smiled, "I am a sky pirate, I go where I am blown to, and so I do not know yet."
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:45 pm

"I see...have fun with that" he said softly as he wished he had more of an exciting time like everyone else seemed to have but it just wasn't in him to do so. Rather be told what to do and just do it since he had no reason to even care what he does.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:57 pm

Maxx turned to him. "You need to have some fun, some freedom!"
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:00 am

"...there is no such thing as that to me" he stated blankly as he turned and started to walk. "doesn't really matter to me anyways." 'nothing does' he thought as he felt himself begin to sank into deep meaningless thoughts again.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:16 am