Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

2 posters

St. Ivalice pt. 1

Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

St. Ivalice pt. 1 - Page 5 Empty Re: St. Ivalice pt. 1

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:43 pm

Maxx smiled at her, and grabbed her hand, and got himself in the ship. "Now, why would a sky pirate ever hurt a ship they will be piloting sometime?" he hugged her. "Sorry I made you worry," He whispered.
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:52 pm

She smiled and hugged him back. "Well, you're here now." She pulled back and eyed him. "You're hurt." She frowned and pulled him into the kitched and dug through her bag. "Ah, here it is." She pulledout a vial and pourd its contents onto her hands then went back to him. "This is going to sting, but hold still." She somanded, and began aplying the salve onto his wound. "There." She nodded then washed her ands and pointed to the food. "Vegietable stew, and dumplings. Help yourself." she said, the went back to looking for her hair tei. "I know I put it around here somewhere...."
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:57 pm

Maxx looked at her. "Ouch, and yay food!" His attention was a little like a goldfish at that moment. Maxx loved to eat, it was his favorite past time. He got himself a big serving sat down, and started eating it as fast as he could. "This stuff is delicious! Thank you!"
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:02 pm

She chuckled. "You're welcome. Glad theres someone else to feed. I can cook more now." She smiled. "You can have as much as you want." She said kindly, then huffed, crossng her arms. "Stupid hair tie." She juttered and ran her fingures through her hair and just went to her bag and pulled out a book.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:08 pm

Maxx, with a mouth full of food, looks over to her. "Whath booch iz dath?" he asked, with food in his mouth.
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:13 pm

She glared at him. "Swallow your food first." She repremanded. She ploped in the sea next to him. "It's a history book. I'm at the part where it talk about the hero Sora, and his many adventures. " She burshed her hair out of her eye. "It seems like a load of bullshit to me." She juttered reaching ot to grab a dumpling.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 pm

Maxx swallowed his food, and then laughed as hard as he could."Aye, it does, doesn't it? I never believed a word of it, it says he went after the whole organization 13, but that means that it would still not be around, and I would not be either!"
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:28 pm

She shook her head, laughing lightly. "They over exagerate it. That's why I never like history books, their all full of it. It makes me want to slap the people who wrote it, and task them what they were on." She smiled at him and leaned back, setting the book down. "I know he fought alot and stuff, but really, trhe make him out to be cooler than he is. He travled with a duck and dog for crying out loud!" She shook her head in shame.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:31 pm

Maxx Finishes his plate, and puts it by the sink. "I know what you mean, but he was a good fighter" Maxx said, as if he knew from experience. "Anyways, we should decide where to go next," he sat on the floor, in front of her, "Where do you want to go?"
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:42 pm

She frowned. "Well..." she got up and went to the cockpit and messed with the controls, until a halogramme appered showing all the worlds. She smiled and pointed at one a little ways away. "This one, Strange town." She nodded once. "That also means I wont have to change." She looked at him. "Do you want to fly us there?" She asked curiously, walking over to him, her bare feet making a small tapping sound. She held out her hand for him to take it.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:45 pm

Maxx took her hand, and pulled her closer. "Ok, let us be off then, and I will pilot us there faster than ever! As long as you co pilot."
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:54 pm

She smirked. "I HAVE been piloting for the past month y'know. Of coars I can co pilot." She smile happily at him, her eyes shining brightly.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:59 pm

Maxx smiled at her "Ok then, off we go, no?" he goes and sits down on the pilots chair.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content