Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

4 posters

Halloween Town pt.1

Xandrick
    Xandrick

Halloween Town pt.1 Empty Halloween Town pt.1

Post  Xandrick Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:39 pm

Xandrick wondered around the graveyard, just outside of town as he thought to himself, Vex following overhead as he was follow Xandrick like he normally dad in his bird form. He was rather bored and wished something would just pop up right now but as for what he didn't care, anything would suffice.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Halloween Town pt.1 Empty Re: Halloween Town pt.1

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:36 pm

Maxx was following his nose, and walked towards the graveyard. He noticed that Xandrick was just a head. "hmm, if I go say hi, it would seem as though I am stalking him, and that could be bad.." Maxx whispered to himself, "I know, how about me and him play a little game!" And so, Maxx summoned up his little Moogle buddies to have a little tussle with Xandrick, just for fun.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:38 pm

Xandrick paused, feeling a bit bothered suddenly as his wires were creating small cracks on the ground, ready to strike at anything that was going to come near. Xandrick then continued, growling softly to himself as he was ready to strike if he must, if it was an enemy trying to catch him off guard which he never was off of.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:50 pm

A gunner of Maxx raised up and took aim, and shot a blast of Fire at Xandrick. after that a more from the ground it seemed attacked, millions of bullets, mixtures of fire and ice, coming from all sides towards Xandrick. Then, a couple of Jugglers started to throw knives and advanced towards Xandrick. The power of this force is massive, bullets and knives. It must be true, never bring nothing to protect yourself in a gun and knife fight.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:57 pm

Xandrick twitched but the wires acted fast as countless numbers of them came out and coverd Xandrick from all sides, and left no spot open as other wires shifted from the ground and went straight for the jugglers, stabbing through them, goal to tare apart anything that moved as Xandrick hissed.
    He shifted the darkness through the wires, slight ice and water perticals following as they went straight towards a higher area and pointed it's own sniper at it, firing at the gunner with ice crystal spikes.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:01 pm

Being the Stratigist that Maxx is, he knew this would happen, so he summoned more of them, and also brought out the Gadgeteers who he had throw bombs, and use there powers, ever so long, hurting themselves, but always dusting off, and attacking again. The barrage continued with even more power. The explosions looked like fire works, and on the outside, this looked like a war between two great armies.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:04 pm

The wires continued, striking at all it wrapped around the head of one of the jugglers and ripped it off, as it wrapped around its body and threw it at the gedgeteers, knocking them over before the body vanished. The wires kept on striking at all as after a bit of time Maxx saw a wire go straight towards his head!
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:09 pm

The wire was stopped by his companion lini, who used his sword to stop it. Maxx laughed, and called back his friends. "Good game ol' chap! Maybe we can have another round sometime?" inquired Maxx.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:12 pm

"Maybe...or I could rip off an arm and call it even" He hissed as he was behind him and was super annoyed and pissed off now, glaring at him as he contemplated many different things he could do Maxx because of what just happened.
    The wires form a the distance that looked as if they were protecting something shifted down,reveling nothing.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:15 pm

Maxx looked at him and laughed "Come on, you can not tell me that was not fun, you looked bored, and there is nothing like being in a little war"
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:18 pm

"I'm constantly in a war, and being attacked isn't my idea of fun considering I only have myself and my wires, and you have a million nobodies and yourself!" he snarled as he just hated fighting because he had his own limitations and couldn't do much of anything in fights unless you used his pulse that nearly kills everything around him but renders him weak after that.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:22 pm

Maxx looked at him puzzled. "Well, if you want to learn how to fight without your wires, I will teach you if they let me. And hey, my nobodies are mindless drones, not really good company, well, everyone except for Lini, but yeah. I feel lonely all the time, I am always one the run, heck, you are the most constant person I have talked to beside Lini."
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:33 pm

"Perhaps" he grumbled to himself as as he was still rather annoyed. "If you wish to you can teach me to fight but next time give me a slight warning at least, like a stupid whistle before you decide to try and blow me up!" he growled.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:40 pm

Maxx smiled at him "Ok then, tell your wires not to attack me, and lets start. First lets see how you fight hand to hand." Maxx gets into position, and waits for him to do the same.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:42 pm

Xandrick's wires shifted back underground but they were tense a Xandrick just stared at him as he didn't have a stance or position to fight in.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:48 pm

Maxx looked at him puzzled "You do not know how to fight at all? hmm, ok, just mimic how I am standing, keep your eyes on my eyes. notice any slight movement from me, and act upon your instincts to fight. I will throw the first punch." He throws a fist at Xandrick.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:50 pm

He caught his fist and flipped him, then shifted back some, looking down at him. "...?" He had no idea what he just did or how he did that considering that was just instinct.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:53 pm

Maxx got up, looked a bit startled. "And you say you do not know how to fight? Hmm, well, you just reminded me of one thing I forgot, never underestimate your opponent." Maxx does a kick purposly missing, and uses his body weight to go down, and slide into a trip to try and trip Xandrick
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:57 pm

Xandrick blinked confused as he avoided his leg and jumped farther back, creating some distance as he had no idea what to do at all but to avoid as that he was good at.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:59 pm

Maxx stood up, "Well, your reflexes are pretty good, now, try to attack me, and land a good one on my face. All the power you got in your hand, and no using your powers to help you."
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:01 am

He stared at him as he had never punched anyone before but he shifted to him and did so but it wasn't very good as it was actually kind of awkward.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:11 am

Maxx dodged it, for it was slow, and awkward looking. "Ok, listen, you have a lot of anger right? well, why do you not just use it in your punch, imagine me as something you hate deeply, and punch me as hard as you can trying to get away, use your instincts, they will help you."
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:13 am

He nodded as he stared at him a bit then after a while he clenched his fists and went to punch him again, as this time it was faster and not so awkward as it had bit of feeling to it.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:18 am

Not having as much time to just dodge it, he grabbed the fist, and felt the power in it. "Good job, that is much better, now, lets put this to a test, hand to hand fighting, let us back up and give some space, and you go first," He said waking away.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 am

Xandrick shifted back as he paused for a moment as he wasn't the type to strike first but since it wasn't a real fight he forced himself to and shifted towards Maxx quickly and thrusted his fist towards his face with lots of power.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:09 pm