Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

5 posters

Strange town pt. 1

Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Strange town pt. 1 Empty Strange town pt. 1

Post  Maxxamillion Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:32 am

They come to the other planet, slowing to a stop. "I believe that I can fly this ship well" He said with a smile, pressed a few more buttons and got up from the seat. "So, how did you like the ride?" He said looking at her.
    Elita Lucrece

Strange town pt. 1 Empty Re: Strange town pt. 1

Post  Elita Lucrece Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:48 am

She smiled at him, getting out of her seat and stretching. "It was nice. Better since I didn't have to pilot." She went into the bedroom an got her shoes. They were plain cream colored flats. She tugged them on. Well, lets go exporing, shall we?" She asked looking at him, grabbing her eye patch.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:42 am

"Yes, lets!" Maxx said, heading towards the door.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:06 pm

Valgius was walking along a path in this strange place, wandering how is was that his Gummi Ship decided to break down now. But he couldn't complain. He broke down near this world, so it had been easy to employ an emergency landing on this planet. His thoughts were interrupted however, when he saw another Gummi Ship land, this one loud, but then again all Gummi Ships were loud when compared to his, which was designed for stealth rather than for the loudness. He stopped a few feet from the door, wandering who would be traveling abroad, and why they had come here. The ship was either in good condition,or flown by a good pilot making an emergency landing, like had. I'll just wait here and see what happens, he thought, unconsciously rubbing at the many knicks and scratches on his masked face. "Trabon, go and see if those people are allies when it opens." Valgius said, addressing the Moogle wearing red armor accompanying him. "Okay, kupo." the Moogle replied. Thus Valgius waited for the outcome of his decision.
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:23 pm

She chuckled and grabbed her pack, throwing it on then opening the door. "I wounder what types of people live here." She said, brushing her hair out of her face again. "Stupid hair tie, of coarse it went missing." She mumbled under her breath, then looked around. "It seems nice." She commented, her hazel eye scanning all it could see for any threat.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:09 pm

Maxx walked up, and hugged her from behind and scanned the area too. He looked, but seen no one that seemed as of any danger to him, or in this case, her either.
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:16 pm

She jumped slightly when he hugged her but relaxed. "WEll, I don't see anything, lets go?" she asked turning her head slightly to look at him, raising an eye brow.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:26 pm

He smiled. "Oh, ok, if you wish." He let go of her waist, and grabbed her hand, and lead her out of the ship.
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:37 pm

She smiled at him slightly, and fallowed him, her gaze constatly wondering around. "It's offly quiet..." she murmmered.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:46 pm

Maxx looked at her. "You are right, I wonder why..." He said, sounding like he was thinking of the universe.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:43 am

Valgius had almost drifted asleep when the door of the Gummi Ship opened. "Well, well. Looks like there are other people in the ship. Trabon go and see if they are allies." With that, the red-leather clad Moogle flew over to them and addressed the female, "What are you doing here, kupo? And why is this other person here, kupo?" Feeling Trabon had blown it, Valgius approached. He stopped a few feet from the ship, and Trabon landed on his favorite spot, Valgius's shoulder.
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:56 am

Elita looked at them and tugged on Maxxes shirt. "Why are there so many Moogles?" She muttered, her hazel eye scaning over the other man. She hissed and brushed her hair away from her face again, irritably. "It's polite to introduce yourself first." She said en monotone. She looked back at Maxx, silently pleading for help. She didn't know what to do.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:31 pm

"Excuse me." Valgius coldly replied. "I thought you were Heartless or possibly some other enemy. If you want an introduction, I am the Masked Minion, but you may call me Valgius. My Moogle companion is named Trabon." "Pleased to meet ya, kupo!" Valgius said to her. "Now I have introduced my self, now who are you?" Throughout this, Valgius never dropped the coldness in his voice. He didn't like upstart people reprimanding him!

[sorry if i take a while to reply. i'm only able to get on a school. rarely can i get on late, so i hope you forgive me!]
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:59 pm

Maxx looked at him, then to Elita, then back at this so called Valgius. He shrugged, and tackled him with all his might, knocking Valgius out cold. Before Valgius moogle companion attacked him, Maxxs companion came from out the ship, and used his whirlwind slice, and made Trabon so dizzy and in pain that he was knocked out. Maxx then looked back at Elita, and hugged her, then let go, and said "Get the rope, and some bread, I think it is time for some questioning when they wake up."
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:04 pm

Elita bit on her lower lip nervously."Are you sure?"She asked gently, looking at him, then the other man. "We're not gonna HURT them, are we?" She looked at him with a worried eye.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:10 pm

"Oh, no, of course not. We are just going to question him. Nothing big really. I promise he won't be hurt from the questions, or anything of that nature, he is hurt right now, but that is ok too. he deserved it for being how he was." Maxx smiled a smile that told her everything was ok. Maxx then tied up the main, and his moogle, in such a knot that no one could get out.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:01 am

When Valgius awoke, the first thing he noticed was he was tied up. "Heh, I shoulda known this would happen." "I should've too, kupo" replied Trabon. The second thing he saw were the people who came out of the Gummi Ship. "Heh, it's the Nobody who hates Keybladers again, eh?" he said. "I'm guessing you're going to question me now? Ask away." With that, he relaxed. He'd been in these types of situations before, back in Angara. Then he noticed the other Moogle, Lini wasn't it?, and kept quiet.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:42 pm

"Shut your mouth, and yes, it is me, that is why I tied you up. I do not like you, and find you to not be trust worthy. So, what have you done since then?" Maxx said, holding Elita.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:53 pm

"Well, I rested at a Keybladers-only place, then I came here." said Valgius, strangely calm in spite of his situation. He'd show this guy, Maxx if he was right, when he got the chance. For now, he would just cooperate so he could get out of here as soon as possible.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:04 pm

((Hope it's all right if I jump in, guys! ^^ ))

"Another gummi ship? I didn't think there was anyone else here..." Risette mumbled as she approached the ship. Standing right outside were two people, a girl and a boy, with another boy tied up at their feet. Two moogles also accompanied them, and Risette recognized both of them immediately. "Those moogles....Ah! They're Trabon and Lini!" she thought. Then the boys....they had to be Valgius and Maxx! But the girl.....she took a closer look at the girl, and recognized her eventually, too. It was her friend Elita. What were they all doing here? And why was Valgius tied up? She wanted to know....but then again, what if her friends didn't recognize her? She decided to stay where she was, and watch quietly as the story she was looking for unfolded.
    Elita Lucrece

Post  Elita Lucrece Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:25 am

(Domi's sorry it took so long to reply!!!)

Elita bit her lip and watched them both. She stepped away from Maxx. "I'm going to go look around, is that alright?" She glanced back at Valgius, then to him, clenching her hands at her sides. She didn't know what to think about the hating Keybladers part, but it was noneof her business anyways.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:45 pm

Maxx looked at Elita, "I am sorry, but you are not like the other keybladers, you are kind, and not attacking things blindly. But people like him, the other keybladers, most keybladers. They say they are acting for what is best, but they do not know the people they are hurting. They do not know the consequences of what they are doing." His eyes was full of tears what he was trying to hold back. "They make me sick, never thinking of what they do and how it effects others. It is because of them that I am who I am, it is because of them, that I lost who I lost, and it is because of them, that I hate so much.." He walked away, and sat on the ground, trying to control himself from crying.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:28 am

Risette looked on in tears. She never knew this side of Maxx, and didn't realize just how much her holding a keyblade could've hurt him. She wanted to come out of hiding and say something, but remembered then that he wasn't addressing her. So, she stayed behind the tree, but faced away from her friends. She didn't want to look on any longer.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:41 pm

"Well, I think I am trying to do good with my mission. I usually attack others because of my upbringing has stemmed to an unusual amount of paranoia. However, I did not do anything to hurt you, so if you would let me go, I could get out of here. What I seek, this planet holds not." He knew that Maxx probably wouldn't let him go, but it was worth a shot. He had to get back to his search. He'd already delayed too much already.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:45 pm

All of Maxxs tears turned to anger."You feel not the guilt that people like you have suffered? You are disgusting! You should burn for what you have said to me, and how you act towards others." Maxx pulled his cyber sword out and cut him go. "Stand and fight, or run away, you insulant brat."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:39 am