Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

+2
Valgius
syclar
6 posters

holloween town prt 2

syclar
    syclar

holloween town prt 2 Empty holloween town prt 2

Post  syclar Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:07 pm

as the gummi ship landed syclar woke up he got up and started to get off the valguises gummi ship then saying"Ok il lead you to kief then il see the inn for my crew"syclar was a litttle worried his crew might be mad but he wanted to see them again
    Valgius

holloween town prt 2 Empty Re: holloween town prt 2

Post  Valgius Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:29 pm

"Heh, I told you we'd get there in one piece, Garyx!" Valgius said.

(Dude, check your PM's)
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:38 pm

as syclar set foot of the gummi ship he pointed toward a inn "their it is Keif should be there and my crew even though theirs proubly alot of mercenrys well nothing you guys can handle" syclar said with a laugh as he kept going toward the inn

(K i did is it just me or are we the only ones really posting everyday?)
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:45 am

"Well, I feel Trabon and I can handle most things here. After all, we were here once before." Valgius said. He had landed them in an empty field outside of the town.

(I think you're right...)
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:15 pm

syclar saw to thugs attack a skeleton as he was walking syclar decieded to help him out so he grabbed his sword and charged!!!!

(lol man but i hope more users come)
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:53 pm

Valgius watched as Syclar charged at the thugs. He sighed, just standing there. "Heh, he reminds me of me when I was excitable." Valgius commented to both Trabon and Garyx.
    syclar
    syclar

Post  syclar Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:48 am

syclar smashed one of the thugs to the ground and leaped over the moitionless body and prepared to charge at the other one but the other thug quickly throw his knife at syclar hitting him in the hand syclars sword dropped to the groun syclar then took out somehting he had witch he had been told was a keyblade then he slashed the last thug and stabbed him and the thug tumbled to the groun syclar wiped the sweat of his face and said"Thats strange before it was rare for thugs to attack here
    and these arnt ordinary thugs"I think their after the same thing we are i dont know what do you think valguise?' quickly syclar put his keyblade away
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:44 pm

"Well, I don't want to be mean or anything, but practically no one knows about the machine." Valgius replied. "Now, where is this Keif person? I need to speak with him."

(Dude, give us a description of your Keyblade)
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:32 am

Risette just watched silently as events unfolded before her. Halloween town wasn't exactly her favorite place to be; it was...a tad creepy. She kept close to Valgius and Garyx, not sure whether or not to speak up.

((Sorry for going all AWOL on you guys! I'm back, though!))
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:47 am

The first thing Valgius was aware of was how close Risette stood to him. "Hmm... don't like Halloween Town, eh Risette?" Valgius asked. Just then, Trabon nested on Valgius's shoulder.
    Garyx
    Garyx

Post  Garyx Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:56 am

Garyx also noticed Risette's uneasiness. "Don't be afraid, lass, nothing will harm you!" Garyx said. "After all, you have two Weapons Masters and a Mog Knight and a fine young new Keyblader to look after you!" Garyx said.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:24 pm

"Garyx is right, you know." Valgius told her. He was looking around. Wherever Keif was, he hoped they would find him soon. He really needed to get moving again!

(did you fix your profile info for worlds, syclar?)
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:01 pm

Risette smiled meekly to the two men who spoke to her. She felt less uneasy with them. "All right, if you say so guys." sahe took a step away from Valgius, caloming herself a bit. "Think I feel much safer knowing I've got you guys around!" Her smile gained strength yet again.
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:59 pm

Zile landed just outside Halloween Town, his ship looking more like a large space battle ship as he soon got out and looked around. Place looked unusual as his eyes shifted as the cornea [where the eye is white] turned black as the ends of his clothes were torn and ripped up. His teeth turned into fangs as his nails got longer and sharper to fit into the world more.
    "Hmm..." he looked at his nails then just shrugged it off and looked around still, noticing the Keybladers over there.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:02 am

Risette was slightly calmed by her friends' words, but the calm quickly faded. Ther was a sudden chill that swept down her back soquickly, she had near no time to react. She glanced about her, wondering just what it was that chill had come for. It was then she noticed another figure, twisted by Halloween Town's imagry. Risette bit her lip, and took back the step away from Valgius, holding onto his shirt sleeve. "W-w-what's that...?" She asked, her voice completely overcome by fright.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:15 am

"Ahhh... 'that' is Zile Metora Schiffer. He is a Keyblader of Darkness. Not our ally." Valgius said, summoning his Keyblade. "He is also quite powerful..." Valgius added as an after note.
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:40 pm

Risette took in what Valgius had to say, and her eyes widened in surprise. "Keyblader of Darkness? I didn't know there was such a thing!" she said, summoning out her own blade. Like her appearance, her blade changed, as well, the once radiant flowers dead and crumbled away, and the silver of the blade rusted over. Risette glanced at her blade in an emotion nearing agony; was the blade still good for fighting? She hoped so. After all, she might need it.
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:35 pm

He narrowed his eyes, as he pulled out his Zanpakuto, as it instantly turned into his black keyblade, as it had at least six lines shaped like an arrow on the black blade, a chain dangling from the bottom of the handle showing a small Hollow mask. He didn't know much about the worlds that existed as of yet but he was sure whether it was a foreign world or not, he could spot an enemy just by looking.
    "Seems as if I won't be bored for long..." he stated softly to himself, ready to fight.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:47 am

"Heh, look at him. If we can flank him, we have a good chance." Valgius whispered to the group.
    Garyx
    Garyx

Post  Garyx Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:51 am

"Let me take him." Garyx told them. "After all, you know they can remove hearts from bodies, don't you?" Garyx asked him. "He won't be able to do much to me."
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:52 pm

Risette glanced nervously between her friends and the dark keyblader. "D-do we really have to fight him?" she thought. He really did look strong...a small shiver shot down her spine as she wondered whether or not she was a match for him. "Didn't know he could do that, either..." The grip on her blade tightened. "I'm starting to wonder what else he can do..." her words trailed off into thought. "...and praying that I don't ever get to see any of it."
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:21 pm

"hmm..." He stood up straight then. "I really don't need to spend to much energy on them..." he stated as he raised two fingers towards then, as the tips glowed red, spiraling energy in the one spot, as it quickly got bigger, rising with energy,
    Risette Mortuada
    Risette Mortuada

Post  Risette Mortuada Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:13 am

Risette noticed the red glow about Zile's fingers almost instantly. Not knowing what else to do, she sprinted towards him, and swung her blade down on him as fast as she could, hoping to stop his attack, or at least delay it. The entire time, her thoughts spun as if they were inside a blender; Risette couldn't help but be completely fearful of the man she was attacking.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:40 am

Valgius was surprised at Risette's reckless charge. He had no choice but to cover her. After taking aim, he threw his Keyblade at Zile's fingers. Valgius knew that his Keyblade would interrupt the attack before Risette got there. I hope that was the right thing to do... he thought.
    Zile Metora Schiffer
    Zile Metora Schiffer

Post  Zile Metora Schiffer Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:40 pm

He grabbed the blade with his unused hand and struck Risette hard with it before it vanished from his hands to return to Valgius, knocking her down, as he raised his hand back up and released the blast known as a seno, one of the most powerful attacks blasts a Hollow can produce...the higher levels of Hollows at least.
    The red blast went straight towards the nobody and the other keyblader as his aim was dead on and was fast.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:21 pm