Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

2 posters

Traverse Town

Ulikami
    Ulikami

Traverse Town Empty Traverse Town

Post  Ulikami Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:29 am

The streets were lit as people occupied the streets, The lights and candles were lit from festivities that went on throughout the current week. Ulikami entered emerged through the shadows, wandering off to a street light near a fountain, in the next district. He felt the edges of the fountain, then wrapped his leg around the street light, pole dancing around it.
    "Oh... the lights, the festivities! haha! The new year is to become."
    He leaned backwards against the pole now, fingers still lingering the cold metal. He looked down sighing with a smile
    "And almost a year it's been."
    He said as he looked down at his hands.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Traverse Town Empty Re: Traverse Town

Post  Xandrick Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:42 am

Xandrick entered Traverse Town but in the middle of the second district as he hadn't been here since he lost his mind and murdered a lot of people, nearly killed his "mother" who tried to just calm him down. He looked about, seeing there really wasn't anything new as usual but could sense an enemy nearby but wasn't as weak as all the other enemies he sensed...least the heartless ones.
    Ulikami
    Ulikami

Post  Ulikami Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:59 am

Ulikami twitched as his reminiscing moment felt as if his light environment has become heavier. A power resided from an area near could be sensed.
    "I can't enjoy anything anymore can I?" He sighs, then concentrates
    The light from the lamp he was on dimmed, sparked and went out, as well as the small surrounding area near the fountain.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:32 pm

He turned, looking at the fountain behind him, his wires sensing this heartless somewhere nearby at the fountain but he wasn't really interesting in a battle right now...he was actually interested in something else...whatever that may be. Never attacked anything unless he was driven by madness or if they were in his way. He turned, as he headed for the third district.
    Ulikami
    Ulikami

Post  Ulikami Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:55 am

Ulikami emerged from the shadows, giving a curious look to the new stranger. No caution? Sure they know I'm not one of them, and yet they weren't going to give it notice. Is there enemies out there that would not feel threatened by all that are of different nature?
    He shouted out to the stranger.
    "HEY, I'm trying to entertain here!"
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:54 pm

"Then entertain...I'm not stopping you now am I?" he stopped and looked at him, narrowing his hidden blue eyes, as they were only red when he mentally snaps and kills all around.
    As he asked his question his wires shifted from the ground, Xandrick and began to focus on Ulikami, ready to attack if he answered incorrectly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:28 am