Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

+2
kofubuny
Maxxamillion
6 posters

The Fortress of Time

Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

The Fortress of Time Empty The Fortress of Time

Post  Maxxamillion Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:36 pm

Well, after a few days travelling, Maxx and his friends got to the place that is the exact opposite of where Maxx was found. And just like the grid system said, there looked like there was nothing. Absolutly nothing. This made Maxx think. Ok, now if there is nothing to find here, and if that goes against the laws of logic of space and time, that must mean that there is something here, just different, or not able to be seen by regular eyes and sensors. Now, how am I going to find something that I can not see? Maxx thought real had for an answer. "I got it! If I can not see it, I shall run into it!"
    kofubuny
    kofubuny

The Fortress of Time Empty Re: The Fortress of Time

Post  kofubuny Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:40 pm

Kofubuny stared at Maxx woridly, did he mean crashing into invisible planets, or other masses? Wasn't that, well, not safe? She didn't want to get destroyed, so she said "u-uhmmm... is that r-really the best c-course of action?"
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:45 pm

"Sure why not commit suicide...why not go home and check the system to find the planet" he grumbled.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:30 pm

"Because, my ship's sensors are way better, plus, if I am thinking back to some of the old books I read. They said that some planets created before the time of the Heartless, people learned how to disguise planets, but so that they did not accidently crash into them themselves made a little 'warp' that slowed down the ship and made them go into the planets atmosphere, or something to that effect," Maxx explained.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:56 pm

"...yes well if your heartless or somebody was there then guess what? It SHOULD be in the system at home because they PUT it there that way you don't have to commit suicide and crash into the stupid planet or randomly fall into a worm hole and into another demention and risk destorying the ship!!"
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:52 am

"No, it is not in the system where he is. I told you that. I made that system, I know every bit of information on it, and they never once put anything on there about him, for fear that I would find out." Maxx said back sharply.
    kofubuny
    kofubuny

Post  kofubuny Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:09 am

Kofubuny balled her small hands into fists, all this arguing was making her nervous, should a passenger and a pilot really be arguing when there were invisible planets lying about?
    "uhmm," she started, interrupting their harsh conversation, "s-shouldn't we stop f-fighting, and t-think of a s-solution together?" she asked "w-we all w-want to make o-our points, and this i-is not the w-way to go a-about it,"
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:24 pm

"Whatever" He growled as different possibilities rolled in his head. Could be that the info was there and they hid it from him or buried it or found a loophole in the system to where he couldn't find it or find out. Or perhaps he was wrong and it really wasn't there, whatever the case may be it didn't concern him. Concerned Xandrick more, and he wasn't Xandrick at the moment, not at all, was his split personality, and if it wasn't for the damn tea he would've cut all three of there heads off by now. The third being the Moogle, but right now he couldn't because he was took tired for it, that and Xandrick would be pissed at him enough to somehow figure out a way to kill him off.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:36 pm

"Ok then, now if you excuse me I got some piloting to do." With that, Maxx walked to the cockpit, pressed a button, and the ship started to pick up speed, then, in a split secound, the ship stopped, and a gate opened. "Oh, I guess I was off a little bit."
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:46 pm

"woopy for you" he mumbled, just laying there.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:00 pm

Maxx piloted the ship through the gate, and slowed down to close to the entrance of the Fortress. "You ready Kofubuny? And I am taking it you are too tired to move much Xandrick? Well, other personality of Xandrick." Maxx goes over to Xandrick, and kissed his cheek."Keep that body safe, we would not want anything to happen to Xandrick now would we." Maxx went over to do the door. "Now, time for me to try and find my heartless self."
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:07 pm

He twitched. "...I am NOT going to ask why you kissed me in the cheek...if there is some sort of relationship between you to that is more than friendship don't ever tell me, as for this body that makes one of us because I don't care...and I hope you die...means he'll be upset enough for me to stay out longer..." he growled.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:15 pm

"Heh, well then I say nothing and you will do nothing, because as long as I am around, you will never be able to do anything. I am learning how to deal with you, and well, yeah. Anyways, I am off." Maxx jumped off the ship and went to look for himself.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:24 pm

"I'm going to break his face when he comes back...or whenever i can wake up..." he grumbled as he just went limp and closed his eyes, thinking to himself. 'no one knows how to handle me, and some idiot I just met definitely knows nothing at all...just because he is around doesn't mean I won't break his neck with my own bare hands...'
    kofubuny
    kofubuny

Post  kofubuny Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:04 pm

Kofubuny wondered how she was supposed to answer Maxx's question, feeling happy when she was ignored.As they argued, she pondered the ways to answer, and decided following Maxx might be a good idea. If he didn't want her to follow, he could tell her to go back, she would feel stupid, but that didn't really matter, as long as she did what she was supposed to do in the end. So she walked off behind him.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:32 am

"Ok," Maxx said as they both got near to the gate,"how are we suppose to get passed this gate?" The gate was giant, and well, looked like it was thick too. "I should have expected this to happen."
    kofubuny
    kofubuny

Post  kofubuny Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:20 am

Kofubuny gave a sort of shrug, not having any ideas, as she stared up at the gate as well.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:55 am

Maxx looked over to Kofubuny then back at the gate. "I think I got an idea! You would not happen to be afraid of heights now would you?"
    kofubuny
    kofubuny

Post  kofubuny Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:17 am

"No, I don't t-think I am" she replied, "why do you ask?" she asked, not knowing why the information was relevant yet, though she had a pretty good idea...
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:31 am

"Heh, well, you are small and you have free will, and logic, I would have my moogles do it, but you see, they are like mindless zombies, and they do not think very much. So, I am going to have my moogles get you up there, and would you go up there and look for a switch or something to open the gate?" Maxx said with a polite smile.
    kofubuny
    kofubuny

Post  kofubuny Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:34 am

Kofubuny giggled at the 'mindless zombies' bit, then nodded and said "I'll d-do that"
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:58 am

"Figured you would, now then" Maxx clapped his hands, and out came an army of moogles from under the ship. The started to jump on one another, and jump they did. They made a latter of themselves. "There you go, that should be good enough right?"
    kofubuny
    kofubuny

Post  kofubuny Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:08 pm

kofubuny nodded, yet again, and climbed up, soon she reached the top, and hopped over
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:18 pm

"Ok, do you see a lever, or something?" Maxx yelled.
    kofubuny
    kofubuny

Post  kofubuny Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:34 pm

Kofubuny looked over the inner side of the wall, hoping to find anything, her eyes took in a small, almost unnoticable area, with what appeared to be a... lightswitch? she shrugged, and walked over. She yelled "Yeah, I-I think I might have f-found something!"five steps later, she was directly beneath it, it was not too high above her, and was within reach, so she yelled "S-should I hit i-it? There m-might be alarms."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:54 pm