Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

+2
kofubuny
Maxxamillion
6 posters

The Fortress of Time

Xandrick
    Xandrick

The Fortress of Time - Page 4 Empty Re: The Fortress of Time

Post  Xandrick Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:13 pm

but he had enough ice form to only cancel it out, as in this situation it was so useful to be both darkness and water, especially against the sun. "Ooo sorry miss. Sunshine but it seems you can't run after your love and stuck with me...I hope that isn't a problem" he smirked as darkness consumed the room completely.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:16 pm

"What? No! I was not like that when I was a full heart, I know that for sure! I was kind and gentle, I fought to protect, not just because it was my nature!" Maxx was trying to make sense of this. Why would his heart want to fight so badly? He couldn't help but think that maybe that is why he always wanted to fight too. Him and his heart was still connected, so then why is the heart trying to kill him? He took his sword, and thought about it, if he attacked the heart and killed it would only make things worst. The only thing he can do is try and connect with his heart. "Listen to me, Maxxamillion! You are a kind person, do not let the things that has happened to you mess with you! You used to fight for other people, and not just to fight! You must remember!"
    The Fellow
    Admin

Post  The Fellow Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:17 pm

"How would you know who I am, or should I ask who I was?" He asked as he started chasing after Maxx.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:20 pm

"Because, Maxxamillion!" Maxx jumped onto his hearts back. "I am you. You are me. We should be one, but we was split, and we need to come back together!" Him and the Heartless started growing white. And they both disappeared into the Sands of Time...
    Observer
    Observer
    Admin

Post  Observer Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:22 pm

Sun twitched and growled, facing him, anger filling as she rant towards him, aiming to kill as she Punched him hard, as she aimed straight at his face as Clock reversed time on the wires, to before they grabbed him and jumped away from them.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:25 pm

"Ooo sorry you missed..." Split smirked, as he was behind her, which would cause her to be surprised, as he gently ran a finger over her head, through her hair and then moved his head next to hers, whispering in her ear. "Goodbye sweetheart..." He stabbed his hand straight through her head, as the wipes then wrapped around her body, crawling up her body fast, cutting up and dragged her down fast before Clock to do anything about it.
    Observer
    Observer
    Admin

Post  Observer Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:28 pm

Clock twitched, staring confused and shocked at what just happened. Did Sun really just die? Did the love of his life really just get killed by a lower being like him? He seemed to be in a traumatic shock over this.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:32 pm

Split smirked and turned looking at Clock, Suns blood and some of her brain matter splattered on his face and was all over his hand as he licked his fingers, and vanished, though it looked like he teleported and appeared behind the other and bit into his neck, sucking in his blood, as the wires had shifted and wrapped around his limbs to hold him down if he were to fight back.
    Observer
    Observer
    Admin

Post  Observer Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:35 pm

He shuttered but didn't fight back, he had loads of time but his Sun was gone, and wouldn't want to wake up to only the sands of time without the only source of light he had that made him happy.
    He fell to his knees, as once the other was finished with him he would turn into sand and be nothing anymore.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:36 pm

Split soon let go, watching the other turn into dust and became a pile of nothing, smirking to himself, as at least he ate but now he was bored. "what to do now..." he thought.
    Observer
    Observer
    Admin

Post  Observer Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:42 pm

What stood in the dust was two items, a day-glass designed as a small grandfather clock that controlled time for within a day and Sun braces that allowed the ones who wear them to have the power of the sun in there power, though the strength is limited but still very powerful.

Last edited by Observer on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:43 pm

"Hmm..." he picked the items up, finding them rather interesting. "...Will find these useful...though I don't know what i would want with these..." he stared at the braces then blinked and looked at the door, the wires letting them down so they no longer blocked the door.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:50 pm

The door is opened, by what seems to be a tornado. The tornado stops and from it comes what appears to be Maxx, but now he looks a little younger, and his clothes are whiter, and his shoulder armor is on the other side. Beside him is a big box, what looks like it was made from ship parts. "Hello there, I am Maxxamillion. You all seem like I have seen you from a dream before, and you sir, what is your name, you seem of some one of some signifigance? Let me guess your name actually, my brain is telling me that it is suppose to be Xandrick, but you are not, you are someone else.." Maxxamillion said.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:10 pm

The darkness receded and vanished as he rose a brow, feeling Xandrick nagging at him. "...I'm Xandrick's Split...but I'll let him out, he wants out anyways...I had my fun." he stated blankly as he seemed annoyed, letting Xandrick slip out.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:13 pm

"Oh, well nice meeting you!" Maxxamillion smiled. Maxxamillion goes over to the box, and opens it, and grabs from it a sword hilt, kinda like the one Maxx used, but looks older, he also grabs a bracelet that had a string attached to it. Maxxamillion's smile faded a little, but then remembered that Xandrick would be coming back. "Hello Xandrick" he said as he turned around.
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:26 pm

"...Hello" he said softly, his voice back to being normal and soft as his mouth showed know expression as the rest of his face was back hidden by his hair, his blueish silver eyes hidden.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:29 pm

"I hope you have been well friend! It has been years since I have talked to you, well, years in the time that it took for myself to merge with itself. It is really good that we was here, the time just kinda flown by." He smiled. "I must know, is my ship still around?"
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:30 pm

"Yes..." he said softly. "Outside this place..." he looked out the door.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:33 pm

"Thanks!" He gave a big hug to Xandrick, he walked over too Kofubuny and patted her on the head. He then walked outside of the room and said to Valgius. "There is something in that box for you too sir." He turned to Xandrick and Kofubuny, "Hey, do you guys want to come along? I have to go back to my hometown!"
    Xandrick
    Xandrick

Post  Xandrick Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:35 pm

"...No, Think I'll go home..." he stated as he wanted to be away from him now, he was human which meant he was prey...in all honesty no one other than Maxx he could possibly consider a friend anyone else were an enemy no matter how he acted, in the end he would attack them all anyways.
    He sighed softly, as the darkness consumed him, and vanished, heading home to his room.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:53 am

"Oh, well I guess he needs his space.." Maxx walks off and goes into his ship. The door shuts and he fly's off.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:41 am

Valgius just stared. He didn't even have time to tell Maxxamillion about Tyron! Oh, well... Valgius thought, looking toward the box. What is in there?he thought, approaching it.
    The Fellow
    Admin

Post  The Fellow Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:58 am

Inside the box there was another box. A golden box that is.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:59 am

Valgius stared at the box. Then, he picked up without knowing what had told him to.
    The Fellow
    Admin

Post  The Fellow Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:01 am

From the old room Valgius was in, came a very high-pitched shriek. The shriek was unlike anyother, for it was from a legendary bird. It flew to Valgius, and stole the box away. It got high up in the air so that he, the bird, could not get hit, and shrieked again. It's whole body was hard, and like a rock. This bird, was the Roc!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:43 pm