Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

+2
kofubuny
Maxxamillion
6 posters

The Fortress of Time

Valgius

The Fortress of Time - Page 5 Empty Re: The Fortress of Time

Post  Valgius Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:03 am

Out of reflex, Valgius summoned his Keyblade. Whatever was in that box may be important for one of two reasons. Either to find the machine, or to get Lani's heart back! Valgius threw his Keyblade at the bird's eye, hoping to find a blind spot.
    The Fellow
    Admin

Post  The Fellow Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:05 pm

It blinked before the blade could hit its eye. It started communicating through what appeared to be a mental link between all in the room. Hello. I am here to kill you Valgius. I am sorry, it is just your time. I am Roc, and I must kill you. This box does not belong to you.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:09 pm

"I do not care who or what you are! If you oppose me, I will have to try to fight you. Besides, Maxxamillion told me that the box was for me!" Valgius replied. His Keyblade appeared back in his hand. Hmmm... no blind spot, eh? he thought. That was when he caught sight of another Heartless, this one unconcious. Maybe I can send her to get Trabon! Valgius thought. He shook her. "Hey, wake up!" He turned back to the Roc, as it called itself. He had heard vague stories of the legendary bird, but he had never encountered one before. He tensed, waiting for the bird to make its move. Too bad the Dagda Mor had blocked all but his Fire spells!
    The Fellow
    Admin

Post  The Fellow Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:12 pm

The bird thrown the box into the air, and catches it into its mouth, and eat it. If you think that it is your box, prove to me that you are worthy, get it out of my stomach. It flew higher, then started to creat a gust.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:14 pm

Well, if it wants to test me, I will let it! Valgius thought. "Okay, bird, I accept your challange!" Valgius said to it. He lept onto a fallen pillar, trying to find some way of getting to it. I hope my plan works! he thought.
    The Fellow
    Admin

Post  The Fellow Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:15 pm

The bird, shoots a gust of wind towards Valguis so powerful it knocks Valgius back.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:17 pm

Valgius struck the wall. "Oh, you wanna play rough, bird brain?" Valgius muttered to himself. Then, he concentrated, and a fireball formed on the tip of the Keyblade. He then shot it at the Roc's face, watching the damage his Firaga did as it exploded. Probably a pointless attack... Valgius thought.
    kofubuny
    kofubuny

Post  kofubuny Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:09 pm

Kofubuny groggily opened her eyes, pain pulsing from the back of her head.
    Looking up, she saw a male fighting...a bird? She tried to move, only to find a harsh pain stab at her from her stomach, she winced, but pushed herself up, stumbling, and almost falling down again.
    She tried to remember what had happened, but couldn't, she remembered landing here, in this weird world,but nothing more than that.
    Oh well, this being looked like he needed help, and she had to try and give him aid.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:46 am

"Good. You are awake!" Valgius noted, for he had seen the Heartless move.
    kofubuny
    kofubuny

Post  kofubuny Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:54 pm

KOfubuny nodded her head lightly, trying not to hurt herself, and called out "I-is there something I c-can do to h-help?"
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:45 am

"Actually, yes." Valgius told her. "First of all, my name is Valgius. I have a Gummi Ship parked outside. I need you to try to make it there, and board the ship. You will find a Moogle named Trabon. Tell him 'Valgius needs help.' After that, you can either stay in the ship or come back, your choice. Can you do that?" Valgius asked her.
    kofubuny
    kofubuny

Post  kofubuny Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:53 pm

"O-okay," she said, "I'm Kofubuny. Y-yeah, I can go do t-that"
    she turned, and tried to walk quickly, not running because of the pain in her stomach. She escaped from the building, and found her way to the ship, climbing aboard.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:38 am

Trabon had just finished putting on his red leather armor. That was when he saw a Heartless board. "What do you want, kupo?" Trabon asked. He knew that no Heartless would board unless Valgius was sure of the fact that it would not harm them.
    kofubuny
    kofubuny

Post  kofubuny Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:59 pm

"Valgius n-needs help." she said softly, assuming this was the 'moogle' thing.
    She climbed in further, and sat with her back pressed against a wall, her stomach felt like the flesh on it was burning... she wondered distantly if the creature would throw her out, but she was to tired to care, and passed out right there.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:46 am

"Oh, dear." Trabon said. First, he placed a couple of crushed herbs mixed in water, leaving a note for the Heartless to drink it and her pain would go away for 24 hours. Then, he strapped on his sword and walked out of the ship. Soon, he was inside the Fortress, and there he saw Valgius. "Took ya long enough." Valgius told Trabon. "Well, I'm here, kupo!" Trabon said, flying onto Valgius's shoulder. Valgius quickly explained the situation.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:01 am