Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Destruction

If you don't believe me... you had better see the truth for yourself.

+2
kofubuny
Maxxamillion
6 posters

The Fortress of Time

Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

The Fortress of Time - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fortress of Time

Post  Maxxamillion Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:29 pm

"Well, if it opens the door, I can take care of anything that is on that side, you just hide if something comes along!" Maxx yelled back.
    kofubuny
    kofubuny

Post  kofubuny Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:21 pm

"Okay!" she yelled, and flipped the switch, no alarms sounded, and the large gate gave a creaking noise as in opened, only slightly. She hurried over to the small crack "I d-don't think you can f-fit..." shesaid, knowing that her large head wouldn't be able to fit either, she thought for a moment, "D-do you think y-you can push i-it just a little m-more?" she asked.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:04 am

Maxx put his hand on it, and tried with just his weight, it did not budge much. "Hmm, ok, Lini! Come here and give me a push!" Maxx and lini combined, as it seemed, like one, and hit the door with a load of power. It cracked just enough for him and Lini to get through. "There we go!"
    kofubuny
    kofubuny

Post  kofubuny Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:15 am

Kofubuny nodded gladly, they had gotten passed a giant gate thing, that was obiously meant to keep people out without an alarm...or...gaurds?
    "I-I think something i-is wrong here" she said quietly, "W-why haven't we been a-attacked? Why a-aren't ther gaurds? How come we d-didn't set o-off an alarm?" she asked, voicing her thoughts. She hoped that she wasn't being paranoid, or asking to many questions, but this was just weird.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:04 am

"I was thinking on that, I think because there is going to be something better than gaurds at guarding inside, since we are technically not in yet, that was just the first level of defense, and pretty much the easyist one. The easier the first level, the worse the second level, in most castle and fortresses." Maxx thought and explained.
    kofubuny
    kofubuny

Post  kofubuny Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:15 pm

Kofubuny nodded, understanding the concept. She hoped that whatever came next wouldn't be too horrible.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:54 am

Valgius stepped off of his Gummi Ship. He didn't like the feel of this place. Oh, well. He thought he had seen Maxx's ship land here. The gates he stood in front of were slightly open. He slipped through easily. He had to find Maxx and tell him what he knew. He felt like calling the Nobody's name, but that would be unwise. If he shouted, his location could be found easily. Oh, well. He would just try to look for him. He started toward the fortress in front of him.
    Observer
    Observer
    Admin

Post  Observer Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:13 pm

"Looks like we have some unexpected company..." a males voice said. "We should entertain them, don't you think Sun?"
    "Whatever..." a females voice said as a bright shined before both Kofu and Maxx.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:21 pm

"You know, sometimes, I hate it when I am right.." He said as he pulled out his cyber sword, and turned it on. "Do you got any powers at all to help fight?"
    kofubuny
    kofubuny

Post  kofubuny Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:16 am

"Umm... I hit things with my b-board that has a n-nail in it" she said, "and I have the a-ability to smother o-opponents with water..."
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:39 am

Valgius stepped into the fortress. The first thing he noticed was a bright light coming from one of the rooms. He decided not to investigate, even though he had heard Maxx's voice, as well as a voice he didn't recognize. Now where do I go? Valgius thought, walking into another room as he was thinking.
    Observer
    Observer
    Admin

Post  Observer Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:50 pm

Two apparitions appeard befor them, one male the other female.
    The female had long blond hair, crystal blue eyes and wore a golden dress as she shined like she was the sun. She wore black heels as she had magnificent beauty about her.
    The male had short jet black hair, ripped up designed jeans, black tang top and a leather jacket. he had what looked like clocks on different parts of the jacket. Had clock rings and chained clock necklace. He had on black combat boots that had heavy looking bolts and chains and were strapped on as he stared at the two guests with his left black eye and red right eye.
    "Well isn't this interesting..?" he said aloud. "A heartless and a nobody...what a strange combination..." he smirked. "Don't you agree Sun?"
    "Doesn't matter to me Clock" she sounded a bit annoyed. "Why are you two here?" she glared as she wasn't as warm as she looked.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:12 pm

"Oh, well, all I am her for is my heart believe it or now! I want to be a human again, weird I know, but still!" Maxx said, as he got himself in ready position as to fight.
    Observer
    Observer
    Admin

Post  Observer Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:07 pm

"Really? How interesting, how did you lose your heart?" Clock asked curiously but Sun kit up on the head.
    "Why does it even matter!?" She hissed at him.
    "I just wanted to know..."
    "I don't care if you wanted to commit suicide they don't matter" she growled as Flames burst from her hands.
    "So pushy..." he shifted off the ground, both ready to fight.
    Valgius

Post  Valgius Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:07 pm

Valgius surveyed the room he had entered. It was seemingly empty, but had what looked like a skylight on the roof. The tile floor was so clean Valgius could see his own reflection on it. I wonder what is here? Valgius thought.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:24 pm

"If a fight must happen, let it happen!" Maxx said as he started his Cybersword. "I shall not be defeated, I can not be defeated!" He looked over to the heartless. He grabbed her and put her behind a piece of wall that had fallen a long time ago, or in this place not to long ago. "Come and get me!"
    Observer
    Observer
    Admin

Post  Observer Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:35 pm

Sun was the first to move, as she ran towards him her hands covered in flames as as her fists flared with a powerful burst of flames, as she moved quickly towards him.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:37 pm

"Hey, you need to just chill out, maybe even freeze a little.." he said as he let go of his icy breath.
    Observer
    Observer
    Admin

Post  Observer Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:45 pm

"You think you can freeze the sun!?" She snarled angrily as she got close, the ice quickly melting and evaporating as she punched him with her flaming fists.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:51 pm

"Son of a B----!" He said as he turned and put his hand on his face. "That hurt! Lini, get in here and help me!" Lini came in, and he walked to him looked over to the sun lady, and turned around, walked a little back, then turned back around. He sighed, and raised his sword lifting it to the sky, it started glowing blue, and he swung, giving him and Maxx the defenses of the Moon. "Here we go, now I think I can handle you!" He took his sword and walked towards the sun lady who hit him. He swung, paying attention to her fists...
    Observer
    Observer
    Admin

Post  Observer Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:12 pm

The Clock blocked him with his grandfather clock shaped sword. "Don't think I'm going to let you hurt her so easily..." he glared.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:15 pm

"Lini, mind helping me again, and take care of her, I will take him!" Lini sighed again, and charged at her with all his might. Maxx took on Clock using his cybersword, he got close to him, and breathed his icy breath on him. "I think your time has just been a little slow."
    Observer
    Observer
    Admin

Post  Observer Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:20 pm

"Slow?" Your calling me slow? he smirked as the breath slowed and froze just before it reached him. "...now that's slow" he laughed and kicked him in the side, knocking him down, letting time go normal again.
    She growled and created a blast of light flash and hit everywhere in a small radius around her, as once Lini tried to avoid it she moved fast and punched Lini hard, hitting him to a wall, him steaming from the heat of her punch and fire.
    Maxxamillion
    Maxxamillion

Post  Maxxamillion Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:36 pm

"GOD DAMMIT!" he cried in pain. "Ok, I am getting tired off this." Maxx breathed deep. "Let me try something for you." Maxx throws his sword up into the air and closes his eyes. It falls down, and stops tip facing the ground in mid air. Its blade grows, and turns white, Maxx opens his eyes and his eyes are white too. "Now, you wanna play?" He swings his sword, and the blade extends and cuts both of them from far away. He jumps in the air, and throws his sword, its blade extends again, and spins around the ground like a tornado. It is blocking them from hitting him, but not hitting them.
    Observer
    Observer
    Admin

Post  Observer Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:50 pm

Clock rose a brow, as he watched, wondering what the point of a tornado was, as he could easily reverse time and get past that by hitting him again just before he created the thing but he would test it out first. "oo torando whatever will we do" he stated boredly

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:43 pm